1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kaku vs. Hitsugaya

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Code, Oct 8, 2006.

Hitsugaya vs. Kaku

1. Hitsugaya wins.

33.3%
  2. Kaku wins.

66.7%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Code Zoamelgustar

Kaku from One Piece against Hitsugaya from Bleach.

Tags:
  2. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Kaku ftw. Hitsuguya is being severly overrated here when ppl started saying he can beat zoro. The roshikigi(don't know the exact spelling) arts will be a huge help to kaku. Soru lets him keep up with shunpo. Tekkai can just take most of hitsuguya's attacks without being injured. Shigan and rankakyu will do some serious damage on hitsu. And ppl can't say that hitsuguya can just fight from the air because one of the arts lets u stay up in the air longer. And on top of all this he has the destructive power to cut tall buildings in half with ease and pls don't say that hitsuguya wins by using that thousand years ice prison. Kaku won't give him time to even charge up for the attack
    So what i'm trying to say is kaku ftw

3. Slips Fuck off

Just waiting for the first Hitsuguya can fly

So I can counter with Kaku uses Geppou where he can literally jump on the air itself

4. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

^Exactly what i'm waiting for but i don't think anybody's going to come since i already said that in my first post

5. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

All I have to say is look what the bigan did to that stone. Imagine what Hitsugaya's chest would look like once kaku puts his nose through him. I am reminded of those square peg tables. Not to mention if Kaku has the expierience of the fight against Zoro with him. He will start with his swords.

6. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

Kaku would win.

Hitsugaya is the weakest captain and probably even weaker than Renji. His bankai is useless since his Ryuusen (the one where he spears right at the opponent) and his Thousand-Years Ice Prison needs alot of prep-time and that won't help against Kaku. His bankai can control the water in the atmosphere but how fast he can get that water and control it is debatable so thus it is useless to put in the debate.

Hitsu also knows no kidou that would help him slow down Kaku and his reiatsu (since we are using the reiatsu = physical strength) formula, is a bit weaker than Kaku.

Kaku on the other hand, is fast and can attack from any range thanks to his huge arsenal of rankyakus, especially in his DF form and his Tekkai would able to solidify his body to break the ice or be unaffected by it.

Thus, Hitsugaya would lose, though he won't go down so easily, but he won't win, pure and simple.

7. ez Jesus Christ

i can't believe how underrated hitsugaya is, i'm not even gonna bother debating this

did you honestly just say weaker than renji? jeez that's just too ridiculous to even post against

8. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Honestly as the weakest captain of the Gotei 13 I don't see why thats such a deal. He is weak. He is a main character for precisely that reason.

Look he is automatically below the 1-3 slots, Yama, Shunsui, Ukitake. He is below aizens three so he is now maximum 7. Throw in Byakuya, Mayuri, Soi Fong and you are at 11 best. Leaving him in a category with Komamura and Kenpatchi. He is in no way stronger than Ken, and all you are left with is hium versus Komamura. Lets review. Komamura is up and standing after taking a black coffin, Hitsu takes one blow from the sword and requires medical attention to live.

9. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

Look, Hitsugaya is cool but he is not thst strong. His shikai is easy to defend as anyone with superior reiatsu is able to shurg it off and it is avoidable. His bankai is allows him to control all of the water in the atmosphere but all we have seen him using it with is his 1000 years Ice Prison technique and that thing takes time. Also, his Ryuusen is easily avoidable. The only good thing that comes from his bankai is that since it can control all of the water in the atmosphere, it can regenerate, but it takes time.

Renji on the other hand is quite fast since he is able to keep up with Byakuya. He may not move as fast as Byakuya but his reaction time is up there. Also, his shikai may not be much of a threat, but his bankai is a beast really. He gains massive range, power, and the damn thing is unbreakable and stays on the field unless you beat the living shit out of Renji himself and Renji can even separate the pieces individually with his reiatsu to avoid attacks like he did against Senbon Zakura. He has also has the Baboon Cannoon which is quite potent.

If they were to fight, I would put my money on Renji as soon as he goes Bankai. In that state, he gains insane range, power and since Hitsugaya's bankai needs time for its strongest attacks, Renji would be able to pressure him easily and his shikai would be useless against Renji's bankai due to its massive size and reiatsu also, Hitsugaya won't be able to sneak up on Renji since Renji has shown he can keep up with Byakuya, who is MUCH FASTER than Hitsugaya.

Hitsugaya has a huge potential, but for right now, he is not that strong and like I said, Renji or even Ikkaku would give him a run for his money in Bankai.

10. Khamzul Read over there ->

^I agree. Since Kaku can jump on the air he shouln't face Zoro's problems in the other battle Firemind. He also got some very good ranged techinques. So here I say the winner is Kaku.