1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kakuzu Theory #214,123

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by CrazyMoronX, Oct 24, 2006.

1. CrazyMoronX

Kakuzu is a hybrid ninja, put together from spare parts of other ninjas, over the course of time. As we will find out, his eyes are mechanical, replacing his damages sharingan eyes, which he lost as a young man. Yes, that's right, Kakuzu is Obito.

Since most of Obito's body was crushed and damaged beyond repair, he was later found and reconstructed with various ninja parts.

His super strength stems from his arms, which were donated from a decendent of Kisame's shark clan, who are naturally retardedly strong. Which is further enhanced by a secret bloodline, which changes the bodie's composition to super dense materials.

The "sewing" jutsu was later added by the ninjas who found him, in order to keep his body together. The threads themselves are made of solid state chakra, formed from a bloodline which is secreted by his stomach, also added in by that clan.

His obsession with money stems from his unique ability to assimilate body parts. He purchases better parts on the black market, and makes himself stronger.

After the accident, Obito has lost all memory and the clan that found him, gave him the new name of Kakuzu.

So, there you have it. Kakuzu = Obito.

Tags:
  2. Butō Rengoob

3. Seelas

Most of it seems like pure conjecture, especially the part about his arms being from Kisame's clan.

4. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki

You have to admit that was one hell of a line, though.

5. CrazyMoronX

Don't dis my theory. Kisame's clan is strong!!!!1

6. Raptor

I agree that he seems like a Frankenstein with steroids. I don't agree on the parts used to build him. But who knows? At least no one has metioned anything yet about how his eyes look like an evil version of the byakugan.

7. CrazyMoronX

8. Kinjishi

WOW!!!:amuse This is one of the more imaginitive theories out there. Of course very little of it is based on actual fact, but its very interesting. Personally I dont think Kisame is part of a clan, just a stand alone freak from the hidden mist. But he is indeed strong. Also, if Kakuzu were Obito, how would that explain the Hidden Waterfall Headband that he wears. In my opinion, Kakuzus obsession with money only serves to parallel Hidans obsession with religion. This is Kishi's take on such controversial issues.

9. ElementX

What if Kakuzu is Neji's father who was thought to be killed. They erased his memory and made him into a cyborg ninja. VERY unlikely, just putting it out there.
    Most likely Kakuzu is a ninja like cyborg made up of various ninja's parts, but the Obito theroy seems off.

10. Euraj

Take the Obito part and throw it in the trash.

The part about being a hyrbid ninja is very interesting. Plausible too.

11. LordPerseus

I'm still going to stick with the whole Tobi is Obito.

12. CrazyMoronX

Kakuzu can be Obito, he has body parts.

See what I mean?

13. Rudox

What I wanna know is what he's packing in his pants.

14. CrazyMoronX

15. Rudox

Yeah. I'd like to see a duel between that and Oro's tongue. They would probably enjoy it too much though.

16. Futagokage

I like it, nothing like a option to the Tobi=Obito, explain the weird eyes and really sounds like pausible, maybe the only detail in this theory is that you may change it into Kakuzu= to any other character without almost any change to it (like Sai's brother).

17. MechNinja

Ok, I like the "made from different Ninjas" idea. But I'm pretty certain that Kakuzu is a medical ninja himself. He probably performed self-surgeries. The fact that he is in some sort of body trade is perfect. He can pick and choose whatever body parts he wants and attach them himself (although I don't quite know how he would have done his own arms!)
    Obviously he gets all his money for buying body parts from giving his own corpses.
    But anyway, if Kakuzu is a brilliant medical ninja, then immediately this opens some interesting doors. Kakuzu could have fixed Obito (Tobi) way back when. Kakuzu probably reattached Deidara's arm. Kakuzu reattached Hidan's head. Kakuzu probably does all the medical stuff for Akatsuki.

Hey, I have an even CRAZIER idea than Kakuzu = Obito... How about because Kakuzu is a medical ninja (well, I assume) then Kakuzu = Rin!!!!
    Where is Rin anyways?

I joke, I joke.

Or do I? :wink

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
  18. wapy

he has thos e damn eyes cause he's dead, not cause he's obito (my opinion, no ofense)

19. Mangekyō

Hmmm, cool theory, even though i wouldnt like him being obito, it would sorta ruin it.