1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

kakuzu vs. tsunade

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Butō Rengoob, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

now unlike my last thread i have evidence for what i'm gonna say. i'd say kakuzu would win this fight, why you say well......

1.kakuzu's physical strength is much better and it requires no chakra to use

2.kakuzu can attack from a distance while tsunade can not

3.kakuzu's threads can attack and attach limbs that have been lost.

all tsunade has on him is the ability to heal herself(but requires tons of chakra) and she is better at summons.

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Wait. How do you know that it doesn't require chakra?

3. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

when he fought team asuma he showed no sign of fatigue after that punch. the same was true after the yugito fight. and after the first punch against orochimaru tsunade did show fatigue.

4. Razarael Weep.

Kakuzu seems overall far more versatile and adept at killing.

Even against summons, with his immense strength and speed, he could stop whatever the summon threw at him. Being able to stop the nibi's claw barehanded shows us that. Tsunade is no slouch though- throwing Gamabunta's sword is no small feet. I think their physical strength is about even. I get the impression though that Kakuzu has speed on his side, though. As soon as he decided to enter they fray vs. Asuma and co., he wasted no time in flash kicking Asuma to the dirt. I was never really all that impressed with Tsunade's speed. Healing abilities wise, Tsunade's in fight immortality is impressive and useful, but it seems that Kakuzu's 'healing' (i.e, that strange string reattachment) could mend whatever happens to him.

I'd like to see more of his arm color change, but I'd give this one to Kakuzu.

5. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

Not enough info, but I'm leaning towards Kakuzu.

6. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

oh well, we haven't seen much of kakuzu so we only have so much to go on.

7. Varuna Banned

kakuzu will win,

8. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Kakuzu can punch stuff hard, and sew.

I say he wins, cause sewing is awesome, and Tsunade is just a medical ninja with power, lol.

Nevermind that she cannot die in battle.

9. auau Member

Not enough info for now, in badassness Kakuzu wins.

10. mizukage90 New Member

There's a Reason why shes hokage

if you recal correctly Jiraiya himself says tsunade goes unmatched when it comes to fighting. she scored the most kills in her team. only a handfull of people can go up against tsunade and live, and kakuzu isn't one of them. not only would kakuzu fail to do anything against her summon Katsuya, but i also doubt his speed will be useful once tsunade tears up the ground and leaves no space for him to move successfully, he may be strong strength wise, but he can't compare to tsunade's super strength, which even Jiraiya and Orochimaru are scared of, especially her hind kick. Her medic jutsu are also a plus, she can combine her super strength and medic jutsu's to delvire fatal strikes to the heart, tissues, organs and chakra systems. Her third eye, contains and immense amount of chakra that can be released when her chakra is depleted, and when all else fails she has her genisus of rebirth that will heal her.

11. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

As far as I know about the two, I'm leaning towards Kakuzu.

12. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

If you recall correctly, Kakuzu wasn't introduced when Tsunade was. An author can always use a plot device called a "retcon".

Right now, we have no idea who is actually the physically stronger of the two.

13. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Well first, Stopping a claw the size of him, is nothing compared to lifting Gama Bunta's Dagger. I'm pretty sure Gama Bunta could stop Nibi's claw pretty easily given his size. On the other hand, flinging his sword as high as Tsunade did(relative to his height) would take quite some effort.

Second, it's funny you say that
    Given that Katsuyu is the least physical of the 3 boss summons(who are all much bigger than Nibi). Strength isn't going to help him stop acid spit.

14. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

The Nibi could very well be stronger than Gamabunta. If size mattered, then CS2 Jiroubou wouldn't have been able to pick up 2nd Pill Chouji and 3rd Pill Chouji wouldn't have been even stronger. It's too early to say who is actually stronger since Kakuzu hasn't been in a situation where he needed to use the same amount of strength Tsunade did. However, one thing that has been made very obvious is that strength is one of his specialties, so expect him to have a large supply of it.

15. mizukage90 New Member

You make a good point, but i still doubt kakuzu is stronger. Tsunade is on the same level as Orochimaru and Jiraiya, and though orochimaru is scared of itachi, itachi can't match up to Jiraiya's power as demonstrated when both he and kisami had to flee from him even when they outnumbered Jiraiya, so thinking logicaly by how Kish. demonstrates itachi as one of the stronger Atskutsu members and the how the sannin are on the same level, i would say tsunade is stronger, just like jiraiya is stronger than most of the Atskutsu members, but then i again i could be wrong, no one really will know until they actually fight :)

16. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

True, but you know the obvious and more relevant example would've actually been Kakuzu stopping Nibi...:wink

But my point was that it was a faulty conclusion to say that stopping Nibi's arm defaults to meaning he could stop any attack, especially that of a boss summon, even ignoring the fact that Katsuyu doesn't even have arms to use for physical attacks. While future developments may suggest it, as of now, it does not.

Furthermore, according to the databook "Brash, free spirited, monstrous strength, no one can stop princess Tsunade.", defeating her would be considered "stopping her", and Kakuzu isn't "no one" so therefore for him to do so would be to contradict the databook. And to be equal to her in strength, means to have strength "like a god of war", which I doubt, as strong as he may be. Kisame was noted twice for his super human strength and so was Jiroubou, but neither of them would be considered even with her in power, so to claim such without conclusive evidence is a big mistake. Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence.

17. Anbu Squad 7 Leader Member

If Kakuzu can get a first early strike, hes in a pretty good position and can get a win, but if tsunade summons, kakuzu loses

18. Podman Throw Down Mighty

Tsunade will put up a good fight but will lose.

Kakuzu has true Brute stregnth. Tsunade's comes from percise chakra.
    So Kakuzu can crush body while his will be more durable than hers.