1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kakuzu's "Special" Body

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by YellowFlashUzumaki, Oct 4, 2006.

1. YellowFlashUzumaki

So in light of the spoilers Kakuzu reveals that his body was "specially made." Hmm, so what does this mean?

Personally, I think he's some sort of Frankenstein like ninja who is really a mish-mash of body parts of different ninjas--possibly those who fell against him.

I had a slight notion that his body might not have been his own last chapter when, in the last page it shows him swinging his suitcase of money over his shoulder. If you look carefully at his forearm, even under the two rings, it looks like its connected or stapled to the rest of his arm.

Still I can't find an explanation on how it would provide him with invulnerablity to blades and such so its somewhat faulty. :cry

ahh someone beat me to it...guess the threads faulty too haha

Tags:
  2. Hagen

he's a freaking invulnerable half dead half cyborg ninja!
    Only Tsukuyomi can stop him

3. MF NaruSimpson

i've been thinking of mayuri for a while now since i noticed those lines on his arm...

4. KingofWac

specially made as in he chose the best body parts from the best ninja most likely, head included

5. -GoW-

His body is just a shell to his true form. I think he's a network of stretching wires.

6. CrazyMoronX

I would side with the Frankenstein Ninja theory. Which is what I had assumed already.

And he also happens to be Obito, who is Sai's brother, who is indirectly the Akatsuki leader.

7. HiddenShinobi

Maybe that bald guy pays him to experiment these body swap surgery stuff on him. Like a human guinea pig.