1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

kankuro(post-timeskip) vs. sasuke(post-timeskip)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Butō Rengoob, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well....this should be interesting. i think this would be one hell of a fight,sasuke is better at close-range fighting while kankuro is long-ranged. i'm not sure about this one.....but what do you guys think?

Tags:
  2. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Sasuke owns him, not much explaining needed.

Sorry if your a Kankouru fanboy. (He's one of my favs)

But post timeskip Sasuke is a three tomoe sharingan (probably MS), CS, powerhouse. He is easily Elite Jounin/Low Kage level, he took down an entire team without much effort, and Oro said something along the ines that he ws stronger than KN4 (not completely sure about that one).

Kankouru is good, but hes not on Sasuke level since the end of the Chuunin exams.

3. RasenganUltimate Member

I think that Sasuke will win after all those training with Oro. Didn't he have a very strong jutsu that could've killed Naruto and then Oro stopped him?

4. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

yeah, the chidori nagashi, one hell of a jutsu but it's useless against puppets. his best bet would be his katons. while kankuro would have to do some fancy finger work to keep his puppets out of the katon's reach.

5. The Truth Active Member

Sasuke would win i'd assume. We don't know much about either postskip but Sasuke's reappearence was more impressive. And Sasuke's Kusanagi could slice Kankuro's puppets in half or use Chidori Nagashi to blow them away if they got to close.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  6. Uchiha_E.B. Master Of Sharingan

Probably 10 seconds and Kank is done.
    Rmbr Sasuke is being trained by Orochimaru.

7. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

no doubt in a drawn out fight kankuro would lose(he's only got three puppets) but ten seconds!! kinda cutting a good fight short there.

@ mr. avacado....no sorry needed, i'm sure kankuro would lose unless he pulled something out of his ass( like a bomb hidden in his puppets).

8. Krzr I'm a guy

Well, remember his sword. It cut right through a kunai easily. So with Sasuke's amazing speed that we saw plus that sword he could prolly destroy the puppets as soon as he wanted to. Kankurou just isn't in his league. After 3 years with Oro, Sasuke has to be amazing. With a Sannin as your sensei helping you create jutsu that haven't even been thought of before, Sasuke gets this one. Not to mention he has Sharingan/CS2.

9. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

yeah i wonder what he can do? anyway it makes me ponder what if sasori hadn't left the village...would kankuro be his student? oh well....

but seriously...sasuke must be quite powerful now.

10. mustang BOOM

With one jutsu Sasuke singlehandely defeated 3 jounin level ninjas effortlessly, add that to his highly improved genjutsu, and probably the large number of jutsus in his arsenal learned from Orochimaru, and CS. Sasuke if far too much for Kankuro to handle. The only thing that Sasuke really have to worry about is the poison in the puppets, but as long as he stay close-mid range Sasuke takes it.

Orochimaru said KN3 actually, but KN3 is far stronger than most jounin level ninjas.

11. The Truth Active Member

He'll win this fight but lets not get out of hand. Naruto was exhausted and Yamato was still under the impression that Sasuke could be taken back peacefully.

12. Doc. Q the grim reaper of threads

It'd be pretty one sided, sasuke wins with the ability to see chakra and his super speed. but if it was kankuro vs Neji postskip then I'd definatly put my money on Kankuro.

13. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

yamato is strong..sai is a pussy and naruto was tired( i think). but you have to realize kankuro isn't going to stand out in the open against an opponent he knows is good at taijutsu.

14. Taizi124 Shinigami

this is gonna turn into another fight between the truth and ikazuchi ookami, isn't it?

15. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

no, i won't let it come to that...i already explained that sasuke will beat kankuro in a drawn out fight...in fact i see this battle ending with kankuro's puppets destroyed both are injured(obviously kankuro more so than sasuke) and kankuro must flee.

16. mustang BOOM

I know that Naruto was exhausted but Yamato and Sai had no excuse. Sai was clearly no match for Sasuke, and Yamato- whenever someone points to the Sasuke vs. Team 7 fight, somebody would always say that Yamato underestimated Sasuke but people overlook that a high level shinobi isn't suppose to underestimate his opponent and yamato did just that. It was his fault for making that kind of mistake, a mistake that could've cost his life,if Sasuke didn't had to focus on Naruto and Kyuubi Also while yamato stated that he wasn't serious, Sasuke was never using his full power in that fight either and Sasuke's that jutsu was dangerous enough so that Orochimaru had to interferred so that Sasuke didn't kill team 7.
    I don't think Kankuro would have a choice in that matter, Sasuke is far too fast and skilled, also even if Kankuro can stay out of range from Sasuke's taijutsu, Sasuke still have his nin and gen to fall back on.

17. 0ne Winged Angel Between insane and crazy

sorry, but, with Sasuke's speed and knowledge, not to mention power, i see this ending with kankuro's puppets destroyed, him dead, and Sasuke with some minor skin irritation on him.

18. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

yeah, but if he can't see him all he can do is destoy kankuro's only means of attack,thus kankuro would lose.

19. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

dead? i doubt it. if he fought sasori and survived he wouldn't die. also read the entire thread so you can see my statements...don't assess my views on one post alone, thank you.

20. Mat?icha アナル

21. The Truth Active Member

Who said anything about Yamato underestimating Sasuke? He knew he was strong, he just didn't know he was willing to kill his friends. So yes, intent has everything to do with. Yamato had no desire to harm Sasuke while Sasuke could careless. Therefore saying that he effortlessely defeated three jounin level ninja is overembellishing the situation and ignoring the circumstances.

As for Sasuke's "that jutsu", it could kill if it succeeded. Yamato was fully prepared to fight to the death as well.

22. xKrazYx Hakke: Rokujuu Yonsho!

Kankurou didn't fight Sasori and survive, he fought Sasori and Sasori left him live because he wanted the poison to kill him.

Sasuke wins with LITTLE trouble.

Sasuke is in a whole other freaking league than Kankurou.

23. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

He didn't "survive" the fight against Sasori. Sasori simply poisoned him and left him there without bothering to make sure that he was really dead. Hell, he didn't even have to leave Hiruko to own Kankurou. It was hardly a fight.

24. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

After Gaara, Sasuke is stronger then all of the former Genin timeskip.

25. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

yeah he did survive.....sasori went to finish him off but he blocked the attack with kuroari's head...then nearly killed him with karasu's arm...sasori left because kankuro's last attack got to close and he didn't feel like wasteing the time to kill kankuro.

26. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

While Sasuke is far more skilled post-timeskip, Kankurou can win.

If he keeps his distance, Sasuke will have a hard time fighting him. We haven't seen any good ranged attacks from Sasuke, while Kankurou excels at ranged combat. If he can gain control of the pace of the fight, he can get Sasuke on the ropes and beat him in a drawn out fight.

But his physical skills leave a lot to be desired, so if Sasuke gets close early(before Kankurou can poison him, which would diminish Sasuke's effectiveness), then Sasuke would win pretty quickly at that point.

Its tough to say, because of all the variables.

27. mustang BOOM

I guess I misunderstood you when you said yamato though Sasuke could be taken back peacefully. :cry
    You are speaking if its Sasuke's fault that Yamato though that. Sasuke had already stated that he would fight to kill. It was Yamato's mistake of not preparing for the worst case senario, a mistake that could've cost his team's life. Saying that he didn't think Sasuke would actually attack with killing intent is no excuse.

Even if yamato was fully prepared to fight to the death, it dos not change the fact that Sasuke could have defeated all four of them by using one jutsu and without the cs.

28. The Truth Active Member

Perhaps I should have been clearer. He, like Sakura and Naruto were opertaing under a false impression.
    I don't have to make excuses for Yamato, it was enough for him to say "time to get serious". A lack of preparation, a miscalculation, doesn't change the fact that he had no intent to kill Sasuke. Intent has everything to do with how peope fight. Kabuto had no intent to kill Tsunade, Diedara had no desire to harm Gaara. Should we conclude that Sasuke during the Forset of Death was stronger then Kakashi because he managed to land an attack on Oro, while Kakashi only shook in fear? No, like in every other case we'd look at the underlying circumstances.
    Yeah he could've. Just like Kakashi could deafeat Akatsuki by himself, if he could get them to all stand close together in a neat little group while he uses MS. Jutsus with killing potential are nothing new to Naruto.

29. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

I'd think Kankurou would try to put up a nice fight, but ends up being pwned by Sasuke. Kankurou is an excellent ninja, but no genius, Sharinganized powerhouse like Sasuke is.

30. mustang BOOM

Lack of intent to kill Sasuke doesn't mean Yamato couldn't defend himself from Sasuke's attacks, which he fail to do. Using your own examples-Kabuto had no intent to kill Tsunade, but he still could defend himself and accomplish his objective, same with Deidara. Sasuke's jutsu also had no effect on Orochimaru and merely defeated him the same way he defeated Kakashi.

No, Kakashi wouldn't be able to kill all the akatsuki because of his lack of control. Sasuke's jutsu on the other hand were deemed dangerous enough so that Orochimaru had to personally interfere and stated that the reason was because he wanted team 7 alive, meaning that Sasuke could've indeed defeat team 7 had it not been Orochimaru's interference.