1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

kankuro(post-timeskip) vs. sasuke(post-timeskip)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Butō Rengoob, Oct 24, 2006.

1. The Truth

Diedara lost an arm, Kabuto got his nervous system rearranged and Oro got his false face burnt off. Can you say with certainty that these injuries would have occured had they been trying to killl? Yamato wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, how could that not effect the way he fought?
    Kakashi had trouble aiming for Diedara, who was airborne. He had no trouble removing his clay bunshin.
    Yes Sasuke could've killed Team 7, just like Kakashi and Akatsuki. Of course Yamato and company were just blankly staring up at Sasuke and if they did nothing to defend themselves they would die. However, since people usually don't like dying, they would make at least make an attempt to defend.

2. /run name.exe

Kanks puppets would be borderline useless against Sasuke. If Chiyo(whos is old and has slower reaction time) was able to control sakura and have her dodge all the crap SASORI was throwing out then Sasuke with his super speed and sharinga can easily dodge everything Kank has. Sasuke could easily destroy Kank's puppets. As for Kank escaping such a fight, I doubt it, Sasuke could cover the area searching for him faster than Kank could ever run. Sasuke wins this no sweat.

3. mustang

And unlike Deidara, kabuto, and oro, yamato completely fail in his task. Kabuto, Deidara, and Orochimaru accomplished their task even though they did not had any intent to kill their opponents, Yamato on the other hand failed even with 3 other ninjas (granted that Naruto and Sakura did not go all out)
    Kakashi stated himself that he did not have full control over it,, that is enough to convince me that he is unable to aim properly.
    When Sasuke were performing that jutsu, Yamato were saying I am gonna be serieis, I doubt they were doing nothing. If it would've failed in taking team 7 down, Orochimaru wouldn't have interfere and Oro have seen team 7 fight before.

4. The Truth

His task was to stop Sasuke from decapitating Sakura, she's still alive isn't she? The goal of the mission was to bring back Sasuke, who it turned out wasn't only unwilling, but had every intention of killing his would-be rescuers. Point being you can't say Sasuke "singlehandedly defeated 3 jounin level ninjas", when they weren't trying to kill him nor was the fight ever concluded.
    He has enough control over it to hit a target(9 tightly grouped and stationary ninja). He had difficulty aiming it when his target was relatively small.
    Of course Oro intefered, the jutsu could kill Team 7. Why would he risk losing them when they are apparently valuable to him? Sasuke's jutsu is powerful and has the potential to kill. Saying that it would have succeeded is a whole nother matter.

5. Speedycat

Nope, Sasuke loses. He doesn't have a sexy icon.
    Spoiler: yeah...
    Sasuke wins...

6. Terryc250

obviously sasuke, if naruto, sakura, sai, and yamato have trouble taking on sasuke, wut makes u think kankuro can beat him alone?

7. KuwabaraTheMan

If Kankurou can keep Sasuke at a distance, he could win.

8. pandetech

Kankuro wasn't trained by a former akatsuki, or a legendary sannin.

If you're so sure that Sasuke would win, why make this thread?

Also, Kankuro is a mid-range fighter. Guess what jutsu is mid range? Gokakyuu no jutsu, and I bet he has some other katon jutsus up his sleeve too.

Kankuro will just get pwned.

9. Butō Rengoob

what? got a problem...just cause i like kankuro doesn't mean i think he'll beat everyone in the show you idiot.

10. pandetech

It's too bad that previous statement had no relevancy towards my question at all whatsoever. I was just wondering why you had created a thread in which you were sure your favorite character would lose. You responded by calling me an idiot. :amazed

Were you trying to minimize your reputation as a skankuro fanboy?

It's fun making assumptions!

11. Butō Rengoob

jeez....you're an asshole. so what if i made this thread as i said i don't think he'd beat ever character in the show...so it does make sense...in fact i was undecided when i made this thread, but i believe if sasuke gets close to kankuro it's gameover. by the way...do you have fun pissing everyone off? i'm sure in real life you have nothing resembeling a life at all...cause the best thing you have to do is to come onto my threads and try your best to irk me. so, unless you will say your two cents worth and leave me alone, please have some kind of dignity with your useless exsistence, and piss off.

12. HinataSakura

Sasuke wins hands down.

13. KuwabaraTheMan

So, if he wins 'hands down', then what's his strategy for winning from long range?

Because other wise you can't say he wins 'hands down'.

14. Uchiha_E.B.

Ikazuchi Ookami, same one who posted Neji Vs. Kank right?
    If most of the people thought that Neji would win, What makes you
    think kank can beat Sasuke
    Sasuke>Neji>Kank

So Sasuke wins.