1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kashin Koji hmmm

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by 123fire, Jul 8, 2018.

1. 123fire Well-Known Member

Kashin Koji seems like a double agent. hmm letting kawaki go with konoha seems sketchy . as if HE WANTS him to go there. is KK really with kara? KK did kill a kara member too. the elder. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2018
    Tags:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  2. Hypothesisnull Na-na-ruto kun!

It is clear that KK has his own agenda. This was explicit when he left after AO's defeat but this doesn't mean he is a double agent.

He killed the elder as a punishment because the elder failed. It is implied that "Kara" was aware of it.

You say he let them take Kawaki but Delta also let them take him to Konoha. Does this means she is a double agent also? Oh the overreaching.

Thoughts? It would suck. The Boruto series was supposed to be fresh and original. Why are you trying to make KK like Itachi?

:mikebatman

3. Hagoromo Ohtsutsuki Sage Of Six Paths

I’d be lying if I said I didn't suspect him of being secretly against Kara. He killed 2 members(an inner and outer), he let team 7 live, who is stopping him from competing the mission of recovering the vessel which he is clearly willing to fail despite its utmost importance.

Yea, major ‘Itachi playing the character’ vibes. Plus he’s using plenty of leaf jutsu.

4. PureWIN Mr. Prince

It's quite possible, but his intent on finding out more about the resonance between the two Karma seals requires Boruto to be nearby. And Kara kidnapping Naruto's son would be the absolute wrong move. So for now his actions holds up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. 123fire Well-Known Member

Jigen told delta to follow his orders. She is forced to listen to her leader

6. MShadows Deathbat

I think he'll turn out to be the Black Zetsu of Kara.

He's been shady ever since he pulled out the Rasengan and this all but confirms that he's got a plan of his own.

7. Csdabest O.Y.D. Chris Styles

Most likely they are keeping him on the grey line so when it times to join forces against the greater threat it wont seems so forced. Its like Sasuke when he went evil. They tried making him a bad guy but they know they have to keep him clean enough for him to turn good. Kara seems to be trying to push for preparations to embrace the new world. Technological advancements to match genetic advancements of Orochimaru. It could be all to prep for a real Outsutsuki invasion. We dont know how many of the clan their are but they are world eaters that travel across space.

8. MShadows Deathbat

Urashiki mentioned the main family of the clan, which means that there are other families as well.

If only the main family is as big as the former Uchiha clan then we're in for a treat.

I'd love to see some alien world building tbh, like their culture, cities, etc.

9. Rohan GFX Artist 

Koji let Kawaki go because he knows that he will destroy Konoha. Koji can see the future. :maybe

10. Hypothesisnull Na-na-ruto kun!

:amuse

11. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

I was gonna say if that applies to the manga(since Urashiki is anime exclusive for now maybe), but i'll probably make a separate thread about that.

12. MaskettaMan Well-Known Member

Kashin Koji just wants to observe what'll happen when two Karma (Boruto & Kawaki) are forced to interact over an extended period of time. By allowing him to be brought back to Konoha, he's ensuring that he can do his research without the interference of the other Inners since the Land of Fire is his sector. He seems extremely confident that he can just infiltrate and abduct Kawaki whenever he feels like he needs to--an assessment that isn't entirely unfounded--and he seems to have already taken a strong interest in Boruto (surprise, surprise) ever since their encounter in the forest.

13. Indra I can't stop eating

14. pat pat Well-Known Member

:dank

15. Indra I can't stop eating

16. pat pat Well-Known Member

:dank

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. SonOfMan (ง •̀_•́)ง