• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Katakuri vs Flying 6

Kurozumi

黒墨
Katakuri loses. Badly.

Whoswho is paired-up with Jinbei, so essentially a YC3-/YC4+. Drake should be at the same level. Add Sasaki plus Maria and it's a slaugther. Page One and Ulti seal the deal two-fold.

YonkoDrippy

Katakuri loses. Badly.

Whoswho is paired-up with Jinbei, so essentially a YC3-/YC4+. Drake should be at the same level. Add Sasaki plus Maria and it's a slaugther. Page One and Ulti seal the deal two-fold.
What’s their answer to Kata’s awakening? Or Block Mochi Spam?

Draco Bolton

Katakuri high diff.

Awakening can troll many of them. Awakening stopped G4 Luffy brute force, when MC wanted to use G4 at the beginning of the fight. IMO he can troll Zoans with that.

And I doubt that everyone can be like Luffy and eat the environment. So they will end up compressed/choked.

At worst, they eat the Awakening but Katakuri (no merienda this time) can go attack them with Mogura while they are still immobilized. They can be seriously injured.

If he fights seriously then he should win with difficulty (many enemies to handle at the same time), FS+Awakening+Mogura is a dreadful combo.

If he isn't serious, he loses, Zoans stamina is not to be underestimated and the longer the fight lasts, the more Katakuri will get tired, get frustrated (which will decrease the efficiency of FS).

But I favor Katakuri.

Empathy

Disciple of Thunder
Gonna have to give Katakuri the benefit of the doubt for now until we see what they’re fully capable of. We are talking about the strongest guy on a Yonkou crew versus the middling guys on another.

Canute87

Nuke Imminent
Katakuri is going to have issues with them

There's no real diversity to their fighting style but their tough as fuck and ridiculously resilient and recovery rate is high.

By the time Katakuri puts down one of two and proceeds to fight the others the two eventually, the down ones will eventually recover.

If Katakuri wins this won't be an easy fight, not because he can't get significant hits on them but because they will take a long time to put down. A handful of block mochi attacks are not going to be easily taking out the flying six when luffy took these attacks for hours.

Saski got cut by general franky's sword and he's still currently fighting, so i don't know how long they'll stay down after getting stabbed. You could easily say that "Oh all Katakuri has to do is stab them in the eye" But one could easily say the characters could simply react so such a one dimensional movement.

Cheeky Cunt
Yall crazy

5 high/low-top tiers can fuck up 2 Yonkos

6 mid-high tiers r gonna destroy a borderline low-top tier. At least 2 of these guys r between Cracker and Doflamingo.

Nikseng

Are you guys out of your mind ? The F6 unit is easily worth 2+ calamities and some of them are calamities candidate.

Katakuri gets destroyed here.

Last edited:

Corax

Katakuri. F6 have no answer to awakening. No FS on their own or Snakeman's speed,no Boundmain's strength (though in fact it wasn't enough to overpower it). Kata will just AOE kill them,end of story.

Mihawk

Adversity
While I think F6 are too much for almost any YC, Katakuri's abilities are well-suited for crowd control, evasion, and stalling. The AoE in his attacks are impressive, and so is his defense. He should fare pretty well and possibly KOs a few of them, but he gets overwhelmed by their collective combat prowess.

LightningForce

Come to think of it, the only ones who have displayed Haki so far are Ulti (BH + OH) and Page One (OH). :hm

F6 have only been shown to be a bunch of scrubs except for those two ironically (who fared rather impressively against Luffy together, forcing him to go G4, although it was 95% Ulti carrying them both). Ulti got back up really quickly from Yamato's Thunder Bagua too.

Meanwhile Sasaki got tied up to a tree by Denjiro.

:mjlol

Katakuri takes it mid-diff unless we get more showings from the others.

Last edited:

oiety

oceanicfeeling
By the time we see the rest of what the Flying Six have to offer I think this will become their assured victory. Katakuri is strong but I do not favor him here.

Perrin

1. Will the 6 of them attacking be more difficult to deal with than the Snakeman assault that he snuck his way through with future sight.
2. Will his enhanced CoA be sufficient to put them down.

Until they show either incredible speed feats, AoE, or commendable future sight then I think Mr Mochi may have a chance here.

demonkiller123

Should’ve made this into a poll.

We don’t knkw how strong the Flying 6 is yet, but all 6 together will be a dangerous handful for anyone not at Yonko/Admiral level.

Kata is so skilled and has so many ways to fight all 6 members, theres no way this isn’t a extreme diff fight.

I feel we need to see all the members show off their full abilities first, especially Who’s Who’s.

As of now, Katakuri wins. All of the Tobiroppo feats Katakuri would logically be able to counter (example Ulti’s headbutt).

Last edited:

convict

He who Greets with Fire
He isn’t beating all of them. The strongest ones are probably close to cracker level and even page 1 - the weakest - is a tank. These guys keep regenerating and he can’t avoid 6 strong foes at the same time forever.

He can possibly beat a combination of 3 of the stronger ones or 4 of the weaker ones.

LaniDani

Yall crazy

6 mid-high tiers r gonna destroy a borderline low-top tier. At least 2 of these guys r between Cracker and Doflamingo.
None of these guys are as strong as Dof or Cracker.Page One almost one shotted by single elephant gun without adv coa.Ulti isn't much stronger than p1.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
We know the max amount of Giant Power Mochi Katakuri can control at once from this move

And that is more than enough to hit all 6 of them with the same gatling. I wouldn't like their odds if G4 Luffy (no advanced CoA) started hitting all of them with Kong Organ at the same time and I don't like their odds getting hit by Kong Gun level attacks at an even higher rate of fire due to more arms firing them off at the same time.

Duhul10

Troll killer
Yall crazy

you do know the 2 yonkos would've destroyed the RT5 if both remained there. That was the whole point of BFRing BM

On topic, yeah, Katakuri can't win this.

Perrin

Doffy tanked g4 attacks.G4 attacks>>>single elephant gun without adv coa.With Page One, Ulti is nowhere near Dof, even in endurance, which is the area where they are best.
Well argued. Doffy endurance was beastly, when you look at what eventually put him down you wonder if it was higher than Katakuri and others tiered above him.

Top Bottom