1. Alley-Chan contest
    Join us in the Alley's anthropomorphizing contest!
    Deadline for entries is on May 31th at 4pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragon Ball Banner Contest
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is June 24 at 12 pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kawaki getting beat up question

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by pumkin1988, May 21, 2020.

1. pumkin1988

So now that we definitively know Kawaki is Isshiki vessel why did Kara keep hurting Kawaki? I mean if he is the perfect vessel it doesn't make sense Delta blew up his arm. She literally ruined Isshiki's vessel. How did he not get angry and just try and discipline her afterwards?

It wouldn't make sense they were trying to kill Kawaki or hurt him badly if he is literally Isshiki. If they killed him then what next? There is no other vessel. I'm hoping you guys can set me straight because I probably forgot some panels that explained this

Tags:
  2. Iwabe4Hokage

They were trying to break Kawakis will, spirit and his body. Trying to destroy any semblance of person with their own goals or life. They needed Kawaki to accept hisself as a vessel and view himself as less then human. This would allow the karma progression to happen far easier (Lord Jigen training him on how to use it).

You don’t treat someone nicely or like a person if your whole goal rest of them viewing themselves as less then a person. Also Delta didn’t plan on blowing up his arm, she was aiming for Himawari. She couldn’t have predicted that Kawaki cared enough for the Uzumaki to actually sacrifice himself. She was just as surprised as everyone else.

Besides this any damage to Kawaki can be easily fixed. Either through his own regeneration abilities or by Amado simply fixing him up (like with his arm being gone).

I hope this answers everything.