1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kazekage Gaara vs. Hidan and Kakazu (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Kuya, Oct 14, 2006.

Kazekage Gaara vs. Hidan and Kakazu

1. Kazekage Gaara

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. Hidan and Kakazu

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  1. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

Gaara = pre-extraction.

What if Gaara came for backup intead of Chouji, Ino, Raido, and Aoba.

I think Gaara could defeat the both of them quite easily. Thoughts?

Tags:
  2. earthshine Banned

only thing he has on hidan is his quicksand jutsu, other than that hidan will just grin and bear all his attacks without lasting damage.

as for kakuzu, still too early to say, we don't know what all he can do.

3. AZIZ_FROST Member

we didnt see all of hidan's jutsus and kakuzu's jutsus...i think hidan and kakuzu wins....

deidara isnt even serious when fighting gaara...he needs chakra so that they can seal shukaku...he used #18 because he wants to save chakra for later sealing.....

but if deidara vs. gaara...serious fight...no one else is there and no town to bomb...deidara wins easily....like he said it is easier to kill him than to let him live....but he needs him alive...

hidan and kakuzu surely >>>>>>>>> deidara

thats 2 vs. 1

so gaara = dead!!!

4. Miyata Prime Banned

And whos to say we seen all of Gaara's ? So i'll go by your logic and now say that Gaara wins. Like someone mentioned above, all Gaara had to do was use the quicksand on Hidan if he tryed to stay still to do another ring on the ground, Taiso the ground(I know it wouldnt kill him, but he wouldnt have a way to get out either) and then deal with Kakuza, although im ASSUMING it would be that easy to trap Hidan, while being assaulted by Kakuza, but since your first comment was silly, i'll stay assuming.

Why bring this up? It has nothing to do with the topic..

See my above answer to your comment..

So now I see you are a member of the A>B , so its impossible for C>A effect. While at the same time have you seen a fight between Hidan and kakuza vs Deidra? Didnt think so ..so not only are you using that dumb A>B crap, but your also on your assumption train. Yet again, since your using dumb argument tactics, i'll do the same. I'll say that if Gaara came to help , he would trap Hidan underground. then go all out against Kakuza, while in the end both being tired, but Kakuza having the noticeable upper hand, while under desperation, Gaara uses his Biju powers. Remember this is Pre extraction settings the topic starter gave us.

Sure, why not.

See my above post, since you used silly antics, I countered with my own, and from my point of view..Ha looks like Gaara will win.

5. AZIZ_FROST Member

????? NO just NO......

dei > gaara

kakuzu and hidan > dei

thats for sure

kakuzu and hidan >> gaara

this is more simple....:amuse

6. Miyata Prime Banned

Sigh, dont even have time to argue with someone who uses the A>B , so its impossible for C>A effect. Good day sir, maybe someone else will come try to explain the ignorance of it to you.

7. AZIZ_FROST Member

no...im not ignorant....read the manga more...and come back if u can argue again...=)

maybe you dont want < > = signs because u dont know math...=)

8. Miyata Prime Banned

First of all if you actually took the time to read what I wrote, you'd see that I didnt call you ignorant, but the manner that you use the A>B etc. etc. Also, if you couldn't tell I read the manga from my above comments towards yours, then maybe I should stop giving you the benefit of the doubt, period, and brush it off as your not worth my time.

This had nothing to do with anything, maybe it was a failed attempt at humor?

I've said what I had to say pertaining to your comments, but in the end you will always retort with soandso>soandso, so soandsocan't be>soandso. In the end it will only become more repetitive, so this will be my last remark towards anything you have to say on this thread.

9. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Gaara murderizes them.

Deidara would blow them to bits, too. Well, he might run out of clay first. But they definitely wouldn't be able to touch him.

Kakuzu and Hidan seem to be the weakest of the Akatsuki, anyway, with the possible exception of Tobi.

10. |eMoCandY| Shooting Blanks

im a gaara Fan

but still i think Hidan and Kakuzu would win... :)

justlike what earthshine said... we still dont know what kakuzu can do :)

11. AZIZ_FROST Member

hidan cannot be trapped that easy....and we saw gaara's strong jutsus....he showed his strength in fighting deidara......we can really say that when he is fighting dei he is at 100%....he is so damn serious!!!....even if dei didnt use the #18 he will still win....he only used it to knock gaara out.....but if he is to kill gaara he can win easily.....as he said "killing him is easier than to knock him out"!!!!!!...

im only using dei vs. gaara because that is when gaara is at his strongest.....

i know sometimes...when A>B and B>C......C could be > A...and not always A>C

but just look.....gaara can be defeated easily by dei...let me repeat...dei said "it is easier to kill him than knock him out"......even without the saving town thing and gaara can be killed easily by dei.....

gaara can be easily killed by deidara

that means kakuzu and hidan can easily kill him too....

kakuzu and hidan defeated the niibi easily...and killed a bunch of monks easily too.....

and in the legend niibi is stronger than shukaku

EDIT: people are so narrow minded they neg rep because they dont like other peoples opinions.....this is a forum...so all opinions are ok.....you dont see me neg rep people if i dont like their opinion.....damn!!!

even if you guys have more REPS than me it doesnt make you god like and neg rep all the people that doesnt agree with you......

NARROW MINDED FREAKS!!!!!!

12. Charlie

i'm not sure of what hidan can do against gaara. gaara's quick and hidan's attacks are quite slow. and he would surely find it difficult to curse him since he would need gaara's blood, and gaara doesn't bleed easily. but since kakuzu's in the fight too and we haven't seen much from him, we still won't be able to conclude anything...

13. Arachnia Manchester United Fan

gaara could take this probably...if he manages to get himself flying then he can bury hidan and kakuzu under the sand...and they can get to him...deidara won coz he was saving his village and that distracted him

14. Mat?icha アナル

i wanna go with hidan&kakuzu. they could easily own gaara. it is just they outnumber gaara.

15. Blooming Cosmo WE'RE ALL MAD HERE

Hidan and Kakazu...poor Gaara. He really wouldn't last...not at all.

16. Varuna Banned

hidan and kakuzu win.

17. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

WHAT???
    Are u underestimating the power of Tobi, he's a good boy? :nod

I'll go with gaara for now, until they show an all out fight from hidan and kakuzu then we can decide who wins

18. auau Member

If Hidan and Kakuzu can beat Yugito that easily, they will roll over Gaara with ease.

19. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

From what we have seen Gaara wins in a landslide

If he fights smart (like flying up) then desert coffining then both or whatever then he takes it. He might have a chance to just tear Hidan's body up or whatever

And people using the whole Dei > Gaara/Hidan and Kakuzu > Dei are retards

20. Rokudaime Active Member

Gaara will win

I dont see how Hidan/Kakuzu going to suvive from the gigantic desert coffin/claw attack

21. mustang BOOM

It's still too early to see who will be the victor seeing as how we still haven't seen all of Hidan and Kazuku's skills. But from what we have seen Gaara wins, he's pretty much invulnerable to Hidan's ritual and Kazuku's super strength(and arm stretching thing, I seriously doubt he can stretch it for like a few hundred feet) once Gaara is up in the air.

22. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

hidan and kakuzu would win, i mean if deidara can take garra by himself these two together should be able to do it.

23. Gunners .

Gaara I think would own Hidan, he could easily keep him out the circle Hidan couldn't get his blood so easily, also Gaara could crush him, yeah he might live but he wouldn't have any limbs and he probably couldn't think either.

Kakuzu I am not to sure on though. From what I have seen from Hidan I think he would get a battering though there could be more to him.

24. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

hehe....it'll be kakuzu and hidan for sure.

25. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Kakuzu have showned zero abilities hable to defeat Kazekage Gaara, just because Dedaira did (that he/she only won because she attacked the village for advantage) dosen't mean that Kakuzu or Hidan have the same abilities to do the same kind of attacks to Gaara.

1. Kakuzu nor Hidan can fly which means they can't evade much of Gaara's attacks.

2. Gaara flies so he can evade all of their shown attacks, plus auto defence mean no getting his blood, especially if he also flies

3. Desert Avalanche will burry Kankuro, and as for Hidan he can just burrow him 500 ft beneath the Earth he dosen't need to kill him just leave him there.

So for those who say Hidan and Kakuzu wins just because they are 2 akatsuki and Dedaira did it, please give explanation as to how with their shown techniques they can beat Gaara.

as for me Gaara pwn them incredibly easily

26. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Guys, stop using deidara to compare hidan and kakuzu. Deidara only won that battle because he tried to destroy the village. And u can't really compare deidara with them since they haven't even show their full potentials yet

27. Kisame Banned

Gaara would own them and I dont think they will be pulling out the ability to fly or a crazy long ranged jutsu anytime soon.

Being landbased and not having the ablity to reach gaara = dead

28. Miyata Prime Banned

Wow, some people are seeing it my way now!

29. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

ahhh....it doesn't matter if they can't fly since when was flying important to winning a battle.

30. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

Hidan is slow. Gaara's sand is fast. Gaara crushes Hidan, id like to see him survive that.

And until kakuzo shows more prowess, im sticking with gaara on this one, because frankly it shouldnt take more than 10 secs for hidan to die against Gaara.