1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

KCL M493: I Am Anarchy vs Baroxio

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

I Am Anarchy vs Baroxio @ Uchiha Temple, Medium

I Am Anarchy
    Tobirama
    Zabuza
    Roshi

vs

Baroxio
    Hiruzen
    Tsunade
    Suigetsu
    Ino
    Haku
    Yashamaru​

Centurion's Note: Welcome to the KC, I Am Anarchy!

Good luck to both contestants!

Tags:
  2. EnergySage

This is an interesting matchup. Location is neutral, imo. Teams are about even, though i'll give the edge to Baroxio for experience

3. KaiserBunny

Interesting match. Ino is going to make or break it once that mist goes up. That being said, marked Zabuza + marked mizubunshins in the mist = big problems if not countered appropriately

4. Kyuuzen

Knowledge
    Mine
    Hiruzen: Most, probably no knowledge of the Shinigami
    Tsunade: Tobirama knows her, knows she's a medic. Hasn't seen her full capabilities.
    Suigetsu: None
    Haku: Full
    Yashamaru: None

Prep
    Zabuza will use Hidden Mist to hide them away momentarily. Tobirama will use this time to inscribe his seal on ten kunai, distributing them evenly to Roshi and Zabuza. Once they have the kunai, they will proceed into the temple. Roshi will establish the quickest path to the center with his Magma Boulder technique and there is where they will wait for the enemy.

Phase A (Enemy comes to us)
    Zabuza and Roshi will direct the marked kunai in the direction of the enemy, setting them up for Hiraishin Slash. Tobirama will create a Water Dragon (which he can due with minimal seals and no water source) and send it in the enemy team's direction with the intent to scatter them. Once this is done, Roshi will go to his 1 tailed form and use the excess chakra to hammer at Haku with the boulders. While this is happening, Zabuza will use his Hidden Mist to try and coat the whole room. Inside the mist, Tobirama will harass the enemy team with Hiraishin Giri, teleporting all over them. The plan here is to reduce their team to just Hiruzen and Tsunade, and they will focus on killing Ino, Suigetsu, Yashamaru, and Haku. Tobirama and Roshi should be able to do this without too much trouble, and Zabuza will be using his Silent Killing technique whenever he gets an opening, specifically targeting Suigetsu, Haku, Ino, and Yashamaru. At this point in the battle we should be well aware of Suigetsu's ability to liquify his body.

Phase A.2
    Roshi will focus solely on Suigetsu at this point, using taijutsu and yoton while in his 1 tail form. His intent is to wear Suigetsu down until he gets in a succesful killing blow. At this point there shouldn't be any reason why Ino or Yashamaru are alive, and Haku should be hard-pressed to stay alive as well. Tobirama will focus his assault on Haku if he is still alive, and then on Hiruzen. Once the weaker members of the team are dealt with, Roshi will change his target to Tsunade, as will Zabuza. Tobirama's full strength combined with his Hiraishin and suiton should eventually wear down Hiruzen. Once Tobirama has Hiruzen to the point where he is struggling and starts to show signs of fatigue, Roshi will target him with Yoton, their aim to bring him to the point of exhaustion so that they can put him down. At this point, if Zabuza is still alive, the three of theam will focus their efforts on Tsunade.

Note: I want to make it a point that my team will auto-target Tsunade if she even begins to start healing the other members of her team.

Phase B(we have to go looking for the enemy)
    If the enemy hasn't come to us yet, we will begin searching for them, marked kunai at the ready. When we cross paths, we will attack in the same pattern as mentioned above, relying on Hidden Mist, Hiraishin, and Yotons.

There it is, hopefully it's good. Good luck, Baroxio!

5. Baroxio

Tobirama - Full knowledge from Hiruzen
    Zabuza - Full knowledge from Haku
    Roshi - Hiruzen had knowledge on Onoki, Iwa's Kage. It's fairly likely either he or Tsunade (after knowledge was shared betwixt the villages during the war) would have some basic knowledge on Iwa's Jinchuriki.

In comparison, the opposing team has little to no specific knowledge of any of my characters save Hiruzen and Haku.

Spoiler: Strategy
    Phase 1 - Setup
    • Hiruzen will make 2 clones (HKB1 & HKB2) and summon Enma.
      • Enma will also make 2 clones for the 2 Kage Bunshin. All will enter Diamond staff mode.
    • Tsunade summons Katsuya and splits it among the group (including Hiruzen's clones) appropriately.
    • Ino gives HKB1 sensing.
      • HKB1uses this sensing to instantly lock on to the opponent's chakra signals with his crystal ball.
    • Suigetsu & HKB2 will head towards the opponent.
      • HKB2 can use a mid-sized Suiton technique to get Suigetsu into his giant water body mode
      • Suigetsu will use his huge size and water abilities to absorb enemy attacks.
    • Yashamaru & Haku will prepare a few kunai (and/or senbon) wrapped around explosive tags.

Phase 2 - Attack!

Our team will be split up into four separate groups:

• Sensing & Relay Team: Ino + HKB1
      • This team will stay away from enemy assault while constantly updating the rest of the team on enemy actions.
    • Vanguard Distraction Team: Suigetsu + HKB2 + Haku
      • With Suigetsu in Suikia mode and just about immune to most attacks, Suigetsu will keep the opponent occupied and prevent any suitons from reaching my team.
      • HKB2 will protect him with any element he sees fit to use, making sure to abuse the element wheel for maximum effect.
      • Haku will use Suigetsu's distractions to attack the enemy from a blind spot, going primarily after Zabuza with explosive Kunai and instant-death senbon.
    • Power Sniper Team: Tsunade + Hiruzen
      • This team will make it to the highest vantage point in the arena and attack the opponent by abusing the high ground advantage. If the opponent gets there first, Enma can stretch them up even higher regardless.
      • Hiruzen will use his various long range ninjutsu to attack the opponent, abusing the element wheel to maximum effect.
      • Tsunade will use her fearsome strength to wield an extending Enma, aiming primarily for Roshi.
    • Seal Destroying Espionage Team: Remaining Katsuya clones + Yashamaru
      • Yashamaru will stick close to the Power Sniper team and give all of his explosive notes to the Katsuya clones.
      • Hitching a telekinetic Kunai ride to the general location of any Hirashin seal, the Katsuya clones will use Yashamaru's explosive tags to destroy the seals.

A few points to consider:
    • Our team has superior communication with Ino and Katsuya.
    • Suigetsu is immune to physical attacks and Suiton ninjutsu, which form the majority of both Zabuza's and Tobirama's arsenal.
      • Haku's percipitation abilities grant Suigetsu effectively infinite lives.
    • Every group has a Hiruzen in it.
      • Hiruzen allows us to always abuse our elemental superiority, and sports a massive range advantage.
      • Enma also acts as an effective long range physical attack that is all the more fearsome coming off of Tsunade's impressive strength.
        • Both Enma and Hiruzen's Doton wall are also great defensive jutsu against physical attacks and suitons respectively.
          • Hiruzen's Doton wall in particular is also good against fire attacks as per the Databook, and should thus be useful in blocking lava.
    • With Ino's telepathy and Hiruzen's crystal ball, it should be easy to find any seals Tobirama is able to place, and destroy them with Yashamaru's explosive notes.
      • Without Hirashin spots to warp to, and his major offensive abilities being useless on Suigetsu (and arguably Tsunade), Tobirama should not be terribly difficult to take down.

6. Baroxio

I'm actually really interested to see how people view this match, so good luck I Am Anarchy!

7. Kyuuzen

8. Baroxio

9. Reznor Supporting Staff

Spoiler:
    Not sure how I feel about Hiruzen using long term KB. Long duration and a large jutsu may use them all up, even with Katsuya.

But we'll see how pressure they are. I'm not deadset on "It's not going to work", I just have those concerns. We'll see how it plays out.

10. Reznor Supporting Staff

Oh, I only read Baroxio's strat and missed IAmAnarchy's strat. Here I go.

11. Reznor Supporting Staff

I think both teams are imagining the confrontation happening in different way then it ends up happening, so it will take some time to think through it.

12. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Match is currently tied 0-0, and thus enters SUDDEN DEATH.

13. Reznor Supporting Staff

Its always suddent death...

14. Sans

He impressed me the most.

15. Reznor Supporting Staff

Welp,

Reznor Wins 1-(0-0)
    Better luck next time, I Am Anarchy vs Baroxio

16. Sans

17. Dr. Leonard Church

IAA's team doesn't spread tags everywhere, instead limiting them to a specific area (the temple). Baroxio's team should quite easily sweep; Suiton techniques will self-cancel, and while Roshi's Yoton is likely stronger, it's not as encompassing as any of Hiruzen's AOE, which means Hiruzen's other elemental jutsu will trump.

[Vote: Baroxio]

18. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Match is closed, Baroxio wins 1-0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.