1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

KCL M504: Reznor vs Turrin

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Reznor vs Turrin @ Mushroom Forest, Medium

Reznor
    Tobirama
    Kitsuchi
    Mangetsu
    Toroi
    Tenten
    Raido

vs

Turrin
    Gai
    Darui
    Hinata
    Shino
    Shibi
    Waraji and Zori
    Rin​

Dany Note: Mangetsu, Raido, Kitsuchi, Shibi, Waraji, and Zori are all being trialled. Mangetsu may not summon or use Samehada, Kubikiribocho, or Hiramekei. Raido may not use Hiraishin. Kitsuchi may not use Mountain Sandwich.

Good luck to both contestants!

Tags:
  2. Reznor Supporting Staff

Spoiler:
    I am going to use him for drawing the seal though.

3. Turrin

Strat:

Spoiler:
    - Hinata scouts out the other teams location. While Shino Bug Jams any sensing.
    - While the above is going on Waraji and Zori will hand their Katana to Gai, which Darui will raiton chakra
    - My team will cautiously approach the other team while attacking them with lazers and circle them with chakra absorbing insects from both Aburame
    - Once in range Gai will activate Gates and using his duel wield Raiton swords he will seeks to blitz and destroy all of Tobirama's support. While under cover fire from lazers and bugs.

At this point if my team believes they can simply finish off Renzor's team this way, they will continue to bombard them, Gai will unleash MP if he feels it's better suited to the task than the raiton-sword blitz in certain instances. Etc... basically IC pwnage.

However if my team does not feel this is the case or Gai is running out of steam. We will enact a retreat, throwing bugs, lazers, and MP to allow our escape. Once we've arived a fair distance away from the other team Rin will heal anyone whose running low on stamina with medical ninjutsu. Than once again we will approach under the cover of lazers bugs, etc... getting Gai in position to blitz with Gates + Raiton Sword (or MP); Darui can mix it up with CQC or Black Lighting + Suiton if he feels it will be more suitable than Lazers in any situation.

We will rinse and repeat this till the other team is defeated.

What about Hiraishin:
    My team has knowledge of Tobirama being able to use Hiraishin and how it's commonly used with projectiles. Darui will have Hinata there to guide him and he'll use his lazers to outright eradicate any projectiles that are thrown close to my team (or if it's more prudent throw Raiton charged Shuriken). Rin will always be there to keep Darui refreshed through medical Ninjutsu, in a similar way to how the medics charged the storm release users in the manga cannon. Shibi can also release his large bugs to carry away FTG markers or if the aburame's can use the bugs to absorb the chakra maintaining the FTG seal itself. MP can also be used as a last resort to reflect FTG markers, while at the same time dealing a devastating blow to renzor's team (see Gai targeting and destroying 1,000 sharks at once with his MP). Hinata can use Hakke Kyosho to if it becomes absolutely necessary, and than there is Waraji and Zori to meat shield or use their Iaido to deflect a few markers here and there.

What if they go underground:

If they go underground Hinata will track their position with Byakugan, while Shino jams with bugs, in this way we'll always bee many steps ahead of them, and can simply ambush them the moment they pop out from underground. If they decide to camp under there, my team has access to all the natural resources of the mushroom forest, have a medic, and can even eat Sibi's larger bugs if necessary so we will out last them. And of course if they leave any openings to their underground tunnels we can swarm them with x2 Aburame destruction bugs wiping them out

What about Kitsuchi's Doton Defenses:

All of my mid/long range attacks are malleable and can simply be directed around these defenses (or if the volcano is used through the upper opening. With Hinata's Byakugan guiding us this shouldn't be an issue ether. This compounded with my team having knowledge on all of Kitsuchi's Doton structures.

What about Mangetsu's swords:
    Gai has full knowledge of these swords, and should know how to combat them. Raiton flow swords will also enable him to combat Kiba and the rest his vastly superior Taijutsu skill should be able to handle. And when the sword wielders get taken out and the swords are left on the ground my team can pick them up and start wielding them themselves against Renzor's team

What about Mangetsu's Water Logai Durability:
    Destruction Bugs and Raiton will deal with him just fine

What about actually hitting Tobirama:
    With most of my team working to destroy any FTG markers that are created, Tobirama's teleport points will be limited. Combine that with the speed of the 8th-Gate while also having to worry about massive insect swarms and lazers, and Tobirama should quickly find himself cornered. If not the AOE of MP could help in this regard as well. And in the worst case scenario where this turns into a stamina contest, again my team should have the advantage with a medic on our side and our ability to fall back to mid/long range to rest, while still keeping the pressure on renzor's team. But ultimately the main element of my strategy that should deal with this is my team taking out all of Tobirama's support first, leaving him alone against my entire team.

4. Reznor Supporting Staff

Sorry I forgot about this - I'll post shortly.

5. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Match is closed, Turrin wins due to Reznor's DQ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.