1. img
    Come join the 5th Democratic Primary Debate Watch-Along!
    The debate will air on November 20th from 9-11 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

KCL M509: Dr. Leonard Church vs I Am Anarchy

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, May 21, 2014.

1. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

faffles vs I Am Anarchy @ Mushroom Forest, Long

faffles
    Sasori
    Dodai
    Chouza
    Inoichi

vs

I Am Anarchy
    Kazekage Gaara
    Tsunade
    Sakura
    Kidomaru
    Torune​

Good luck to both contestants!

Tags:
  2. Dr. Leonard Church

Sasori summons several of his 100 puppets and the 3KK. He focuses on the 3KK for now and forces it to make Satetsu, and detaches poison-gas arms for separate use.

Choza goes Bubun Baika and (without allowing enemy team to figure out our general location) chucks individual puppets in pretty much every direction. Sasori can attach threads to them and as he's shown vision to his puppets, I want to give him additional LOS using his extra heads.

Dodai makes Yoton shield for Sasori's heart container/current body. Should be 100% impenetrable to all attack.

Inoichi senses and telepathic communication shit.

With our superior sensing ability it is child's play to get the superior attack location. Sasori focuses fire with Satetsu Shigure and additionally uses the TKK's Magnet Release to control enemy metal items (read: headbands/kunai) to attack them with. Dodai focuses defense against most/all attacks, esp. Tsunade/Sakura. Choza goes giant with the goal of team fast retreat/height advantage if needed. Inoichi is a sensor.

Poison gas will be used to kill Gaara/allies if they camp: no AOE on their side means they must hide in their sand shell and suffocate over time.

ANYTHING THAT CAN BE STRENGTHENED VIA BAIKA NO JUTSU WILL BE.

3. Kyuuzen

Hey guys, sorry about the delay, strat will be up soon

4. Kyuuzen

Knowledge

Mine:
    Sasori - Full
    Dodai - Minimal to none, probably.
    Choza - Full
    Inoichi - Full

His:
    Gaara - They know the gist.
    Tsunade - Again, the gist.
    Sakura - Once more, the gist.
    Kidomaru - None
    Torune - None

Prep
    They all share information while Gaara creates his Sand Eye in the treeline. Kidomaru goes CS2 and sets up a combination trap on all sides, combining his webs with the Barrier Encampment Formation, making minefields and web traps around us, while Gaara creates the floating platforms of sand for the team. They then travel above the treeline, or as high as is allowed in this location. From there, Torune removes his gloves and sticks his hands into Gaara's gourd, spreading his insects among his remaining sand. Finally, all of my team faces different directions to watch out for the opponent, with the eye giving Gaara an overhead view of the forest. Kidomaru also uses this time to go CS2 and make his bow.

Phase One
    The second any member of my team spots the enemy, Kidomaru will start sniping while Sakura and Tsunade activate Byakugo. Kidomaru will use his bow to steer them toward the traps, if they haven't already fallen into them already. Gaara will release his sand and float it around the enemy team, obscuring their line of sight and, unbeknwonst to them, coating their whole team in microscopic, exceedingly dangerous insects. Everyone on their team except for Sasori are in serious trouble here.

By this point, they should all be on the ground. As we saw with Fuu and Tobi, the bugs are highly effective.

Phase Two
    Gaara will actively move the platforms to avoid any attack from their team until all that's left is Sasori. He will use his sand to push against Sasori's iron sand and stop it from hitting his teammates while Sakura and Tsunade move to attack him. In this scenario, Sasori has little chance against their combined assault, and won't last long before his body is smashed apart and his heart is exposed.

I'm feeling kinda lazy, so I'll respond to rebuttals later xD

5. SpitefulSerpent5

Yay! I know most of these characters! Will vote eventually.

6. Kyuuzen

7. Kyuuzen

Niggas better start votin' up in this bitch.