1. img
    We invite you to participate in the NF Christmas Event!
    Deadline to sign yourself up is December 8 at 6 PM UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

KCL M511: Dr. Leonard Church vs nfcnorth

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Dr. Leonard Church vs nfcnorth @ Gaara vs Kimimaro Battlefield, Medium

faffles
    Asura Realm Pain
    Animal Realm Pain
    Hungry Ghost Realm Pain
    Naraka Realm Pain
    Fuu

vs

nfcnorth
    Tobirama
    Sakura
    Shikamaru
    Tayuya
    Obito​

Good luck to both contestants!

Tags:
  2. Dr. Leonard Church

Asura Realm will enter Asura Mode and fire off missiles at the enemy team, using a wide spread to deter a blitz. If he's capable he's welcome to pick off slower opponents though the primary goal at this stage is anti-blitz.

Animal Realm will summon the crab and use Suiton: Hōmatsu Rappa to assist Asura in anti-blitz duties. An open field is free country for this Suiton to soap the ground and limit the enemy's mobility. The Crab is free to repeat as needed.

Animal Realm also summons the bird, centipede, chameleon, as well as any offensive summons that can deal with Homatsu Rappa. Asura, Animal and Preta get on the bird as it flies to the flight ceiling, while the rest of my team hides inside the vanishing chameleon and FUBAR. The Centipede and all other summons attack, with the centipede acting from underground.

Preta Realm counters all ninjutsu that reach my team.

Fu senses. If Shikamaru stops moving for an attempted Kagemane he will Shintenshin + suicide him via explosives/flashbang. Note that Fu is aware of potential trickery and will take measures to ensure this Shikamaru is actually Shikamaru (i.e., sees the Kagemane shadow created from him).

Naraka revives people.

Once airborne Asura Realm goes offensive with infinite missiles. Preta Realm hangs on the underside of the bird for easier access to eat ninjutsu. The bird keeps flying and carpetbombing via Asura.

3. nfcnorth

The following actions are simultaneous and happen at the matches start
    Tobimara makes two shadow clones and mark two kunai and then gets ready to warp with Shikamaru
    Tayuya activates her cursed mark to it's highest level and starts her genjutsu
    Obito sends a fireball at the enemy (note I am not counting on it hitting anything it is mainly a distraction and for Shikamaru to have more shadows.) He will continue to do so for the rest of the match when he can.

As soon as he is ready Tobimara will throw a marked kunai and will warp with Shikamaru when it is about 3/4 of the way their to the enemy. Immediately after warping Shika will first throw his light bomb and then his shadow infused knives (these will be aimed at possible enemy retreat locations. He will then proceed to go for a shadow bind on the enemy. Sakura will then be warped in via a Tobimara clone and they will go for cqc along with the real Tobimara.

While this is going on one of Tobimara's clones will ensure we have plenty of warp points and will primarily be focused on marking stuff (including Tayuya's Doki when summoned) while the other will warp Sakura into cqc combat with the enemy .

After this my team is free to do anything and everything to wipe out the enemy

4. Dr. Leonard Church

Sorry for the less than stellar strat, I don't like pain teams it seems.

5. nfcnorth

My team should be fine against the first wave of missiles due to Tobirama and his clones being able to warp them the fuck out of there. Sure I never ordered that specifically but it kind of seems like the most likely IC defense Tobimara or a Tobimara clone would do in that situation.

Missiles seem risky after the first wave seeming as I should be in very close to the enemy. Light bombs enhanced shadow binds plus sound based genjutsu should do wonders to slow the enemy down and interfere with linked vision.

If the enemy does get to the air I have suitons and fireballs to shoot them down. Plus warping to thrown kunai.

6. nfcnorth

Mine probably could be better too so no biggie