1. img
    Come join the 5th Democratic Primary Debate Watch-Along!
    The debate will air on November 20th from 9-11 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

KCL M512: Rion Sempai vs Tsunami

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Uchiha Ojii-San, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Uchiha Ojii-San

Flag:
    United States

Rion Sempai vs Tsunami @ Wave Country Town, Short

Rion Sempai
    Mirai Killers
    Rock Lee
    Itachi
    Sasuke

vs

Tsunami
    Sarutobi
    Animal Realm Pain
    Dodai
    Kurotsuchi
    Tayuya​

Dany Note: Welcome to the KC, Rion Sempai!

Good luck to both contestants!

Tags:
  2. Tsunami

You're supposed to post your team in the discussion thread, then I will, then the mod will set it up xd

3. Uchiha Ojii-San

Flag:
    United States

Oh. lol I will post that there then, sorry.

4. Tsunami

I'll just edit the first post so it lists both teams, and give it a location/distance.

6. Tsunami

I might need an extension on this match since I'll be gone tomorrow as well.

7. Uchiha Ojii-San

Flag:
    United States

It starts with the three members of Mirai Killers huddled behind a hut on the otherside of the building, the battle formation is Rock Lee in the front and center, with Sasuke to his right and Itachi to his left...huddle around Itachi does the weave signwork to cast out his Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Crows jutsu which launches a folly of crows around about 70 of them into the air as they fly about all crazy, the ones hover over the group sit there for a moment, as about 20 of them fly over top the ground and the buildings, followed by 20 more bringing the total of fifty as they caw and fly over toward the other group, the eyes in the crows having the mark of the Sharingan as they stay out of the sight of the group...meanwhile, Sasuke using his hand weaving signs for Kage Shuriken no Jutsu, he is holding a big shuriken, he begins spinning it as he launches it out from him, it cuts the rock foundation in front of him exposing themselves as it gathers speed and volatility toward the water, as it touches the water, Sasuke does quick weave signs again for the Chidori Eisō, he shoots the lightening at the shuriken, making it become lightening based around the entire weapon as it cuts the side mountains heading for the other side team, Sasake activates the shadow shuriken version of his Kage Shuriken jutsu making the second one appearing under neath the top one also englossed with the chidori eiso, either you get cut and electrocuted or if they jump out of the way they run into the massive amounts of crows who now descend onto you and whoever looks into their eyes becomes ensnared into Itachi's Genjutsu...meanwhile Rock lee is taking the time to remove his weights from his arms and legs.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  8. Tsunami

Rock Lee - Full
    Itachi - Full/Mostly Full
    Sasuke - Full/Mostly Full

vs

Sarutobi - Full
    Animal Realm Pain - Full
    Dodai - None?
    Kurotsuchi - None-some?
    Tayuya - Full

Phase 1: Prep
    Sarutobi will remind everybody of the dangerous genjutsu these 2 possess and remind give them a quick rundown of the extent of their abilities. Animal Realm will start by summoning Bird and Chameleon. Tayuya will then hop into Chameleon's mouth and they will go invisible. Sarutobi will spawn 2 KB, 1 of himself, and then he will henge the other to disguise as Animal Realm.

Phase 2: Go
    Sarutobi and Pain will hop on Bird and Dodai and Kurotsuchi + KB will stand guard and try and protect Tayuya. With use of their doton + yoton combinations they can hold their own if they need to. Meanwhile Sarutobi and Pain are on Bird and scouting the area for the enemy. Once we find the enemy, Bird will begin to quickly lower itself while Pain will summon Panda on their faces and then Sarutobi will summon Enma to fight along Sarutobi and Pain. Bird will banzai down to beak attack the team will Pain and Sarutobi will ambush from behind. If no further moves have been made on Tayuya and Dodai and Kurotsuchi + KB, they will run towards to help protect them. Sarutobi will use Katon: Karyu Endan and use Doton Doryuheki to block any oncoming jutsus, Mean while their team is focused on Sarutobi and Panda and Pain while Tayuya and Chameleon Sneak up and Tayuya will use Jotai Ni and use her flute to play Mateki: Genbuso Kyoku. Kurotsuchi will use Doton Dome to protect Dodai and herself + KB incase they are also effected by the jutsu Tayuya plays. After Tayuya is done playing, She will summon Doki to be meatshields and attack while pressure is also being pressed on Sarutobi's side as he charges forth with the henge kongonyoi and extends his pole. I'm assuming Pain will be too gassed out to summon another animal, but if she can and think she has the strength to, she will summon Rhino. If not, then she will draw her Black Chakra Swords and engage in CQC with Sarutobi. Sneaking up on behind them Kurotsuchi will use her Suiton in combonation with Hiruzen's Suiton jutsu. The rest is gg wp, if things get desperate Sarutobi may use Shiki Fujin. But I don't see our team losing because of the solid defense our team has with Dodai and Kurotsuchi working together and all the summons and jutsus stockpiling them, we out number their team, and we use that to our advantage.

9. Tsunami

-Chidori Eiso Shuriken will be easily blocked/dodged
    -Crows will get destroyed/prove ineffective
    -Rock Lee gets royally fucked while he takes off his weights?

Yeah, nice use of the crows though.

10. Uchiha Ojii-San

Flag:
    United States

Rebutta:

The chidori eiso is meant as a diversion:
    You run into that division by taking to the air against the crows, which you have to make eye contact with atleast one of them to destroy them.
    Rock Lee is taking off his weights but there is a reason itachi and Sasuke have clones behind him standing guard which would be stated in my next writeup.

My crows negated any of your moves, right now leaving Animal Pain who is trapped in an the mouth of the chameleon which actually if you know anything about the power of the eyes of the Uchiha, they can see points of chakra so you can't hide from them. No matter, you have to come out to break them two in the air out of the the genstu. :) Also, that means those three are exposed.

The rebuttal also means taking to the air fighting with the crows which was dumb no offense.

Now that you are trapped in Itachi's genjustu, which means that My crows negated any of your moves, after encountering the crows right now leaving Animal Pain who is trapped in an the mouth of the chameleon which actually if you know anything about the power of the eyes of the Uchiha, they can see points of chakra so you can't hide from them. No matter, you have to come out to break them two in the air out of the the genstu. :) Also, that means those three are exposed...Itachi uses his second clone to jump up near the two in the air, and the original Itachi activates Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to blowup the two in the sky, cause they are ensnared in the eyes of Itachi. In the meantime, the free Sasuke located the hidden animal pain while Rock lee begins to open to the third gate...Sasuke who has spotted the chakara of the chameleon, he launches Chidori Senbon down at the summon, piercing it with a million electric needles, making it disappear and actually piercing down the animal path pain to the ground piercing vital pressure points of Pain rendering him immobile. while the clone sasuke leaps over top the other sasuke, using his long distance version of Chidori Eisō, piercing animal pain even more into the ground, the original Sasuke then activates Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana piercing and paralyzing Pain even more.

Itachi appears over top the pain in front of him, as Sasuke smiles and Itachi goes to remove his eyes, pulling them out of Animal Pain's head. He pulls out a water filled container placing the eyes inside the container, and putting them back. Sasuke removes the sword from his body as now Pain can't see either, the two Uchiha's hop into the air, both doing hand signs for Katon: Gōkakyu no Jutsu, burning Animal Pain to charred remains.

By this time, it leaves Kurotsuchi and Tayuya, Rock Lee has opened to the third gate and Sasuke And Itachi stand next too him.

I'm gonna stop there...seeing as If I did this correctly, I killed three of your characters. :p I'll give you a fighting chance.

11. Tsunami

We already are aware of Itachi's crows and genjutsu prowess. And you're not allowed to further expand and change the actions on your team as you've already posted your initial strategy. Only rebuttals to explain why your strategy was better than mine. That's why in strategy it's good to be super specific with your moves.

12. Uchiha Ojii-San

Flag:
    United States

well I guess I lost then.

:kobe

13. Tsunami

Flag:
    United States

You do realize you would have lost had I knew that I couldn't change my strategy right?

15. Tsunami