1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

KCL M513: Dr. Leonard Church vs IchLiebe

Discussion in 'Konoha Training Grounds' started by Daenerys Stormborn, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Dr. Leonard Church vs IchLiebe @ Iron Country, Short

Dr. Leonard Church
    Deidara
    Temari
    Shikamaru
    Ino

vs

IchLiebe
    Sarutobi
    Danzou
    Pre-Timeskip Sasuke
    Hinata
    Shizune​

Good luck to both contestants!

Tags:
  2. Dr. Leonard Church

Deidara immediately Dotons down. If he can do so without slowing himself, he grabs Ino as he Dotons. As he's moving to the sublevel of the fortress or to the true underground of the Land of Iron, he creates a Bunshin capable of Doton (whether this be Kage Bunshin, Nendo Bunshin, or others is left to him) to grab his teammates and move them underground with him. Order is Ino, Shikamaru, Temari. Deidara chews on a C1 bird or several (depending on #teammates with him) to be used later.

Temari launches her strongest Fūton (Kiri Kiri Mai, Ōkamaitachi, etc.) at the enemy team as she moves behind the nearest pillar). We are well aware of Sarutobi's jutsu and Temari's opening attack is designed to prevent Sarutobi from using Raiton on Deidara's underground position; while at the same time her movement will keep her relatively safe against possible Katon counters.

Shikamaru immediately moves behind the nearest pillar. He uses the lighting and possible Katon openings to snare enemies in Kagemane.

Ino immediately moves behind the nearest pillar. She senses and telepathically links my team together, informing them of everything that's going on.

Until they are collected by Deidara or die, Temari, Shikamaru, and Ino will be actively retreating from the enemy, putting distance between them; they will stall as necessary.

Once Deidara's gotten his teammates, they will move via underground travel outside the fortress and to the cliffside surrounding the location. Assuming no nearby enemies, Deidara emerges with his bird(s) and the team gets on them as they fly to the flight ceiling.

At this point the game is called "bombyoudie". Deidara stays out of range while flying at "faster-than-Gaara's-sand" speeds, spamming C1 birds from multiple flanks. Sarutobi's stamina feats are not good (non-Edo Sarutobi could only afford 2 Kage Bunshin) and Shizune simply doesn't have the feats to keep him running. HOWEVER that's not a reason to go full attrition mode. Deidara is cunning and uses his Bunshin to go underground, prepping an explosion underneath them. This bunshin will be telepathically linked, and programmed to explode before any attacks (i.e., Raiton) reach it. Other C1/C2 creations will attack in similar fashion, from all angles of attack.

Shikamaru's Kagemane is actually very valuable at this point. He need merely stick his shadow from the bird he's on to create a pathway moving to the enemy team. Anyone gets caught gets hit with shadow stabbing. Dead.

Ino's Shintenshin and variants are allowed ONLY if she is safely on a bird and can survive the attack. Deidara makes sure she doesn't fall off if she uses it, and keeps her body safe if she misses.

3. IchLiebe

Flag:
    Sokovia
    Spoiler:

Mine-
    Deidara- Iffy on how much Danzo and Shizune knew. I'll just say long range and explosives.
    Temari- Close to full. Hiruzen watched both her chunnin matches.
    Shikamaru- Close to full.
    Ino- Full

His-
    Hiruzen- Pretty sure Shikamaru show him use all elements.
    Danzo- None.
    Part 1 Sasuke- A little less than full.
    Hinata- Full or close.
    Shizune- None or little.

Prep-
    Spoiler:
    Discuss strat and enemy abilities and counters.

Strat-
    Spoiler:

Opening move-

Danzo (with undone Sharingan) and Sarutobi both use their fuuton jutsu to fan it toward the enemy team. Sasuke will use a katon with the fuuton.
    Hinata will watch the team and tell us where they are at all times.

Part 1- Danzo will summon Baku, Hiruzen summons Enma. Danzo and Sasuke will continue to shoot Fuuton+katon combos at the enemy team. Sasuke will use CS as much as possible to boost the strength of the katons. Whenever they fire off a combo and it gets done, before they fire off another Baku will suck in too pull the enemy to us and shake them up. If someone comes to taijutsu Enma will attack them while the others keep up their combo. If worse comes to worse, Sasuke will go help while Danzo keeps attacking.

Shizune, Sarutobi and Hinata will move to flank the enemy from. Hiruzen will use shuriken kage bunshin to keep the enemy busy. Sarutobi and Shizune do a poison cloud+fuuton combo. When in a favorable spot (one we got the the enemy were we are attacking from both sides), Sarutobi will create a doton wall for us to camp on. We'll continue to use the poison cloud+fuuton combo until Hiruzen gets low on chakra. Shizune will then start giving him more chakra via healing. Hiruzen will use Katon jutsu to when attacking by himself. If someone gets close for Taijutsu, Hinata will attack them.

What if's-
    Spoiler:

Shikamaru's shadows- We got knowledge and will have a scout for both squads. Enma will watch for his squad and Hinata for hers. They will tell us when it's coming and where from.
    Ino's mindswitch- Sasuke and Danzo have sharingan to see and dodge it. Hinata has byakugan to see it and warn the others.
    They fly- Baku will suck in and pull anyone in the air to where we can hit them out of the sky.
    Temari's fuuton jutsu- Danzo and Sasuke's combo>Her. Hiruzen's should also be stronger alone.

4. IchLiebe

Flag:
    Sokovia
    Saw Iron country and my mind flashed back to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and I thought we were outside in the snow, like a fucking idiot :facepalm. Doesn't effect my strat much but would've done some things differently.

5. Dr. White

Flag:
    Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    -Diedara get's underground with Ino, and his clone grabs Shika. Temari uses a Fuuton to try and pull a KFC and gets roasted around the corner of the pillar.
    -Hiruzen, Hinata, and Shizune follow in hot pursuit. I'm tempted to think Hiruzen can't just bust though the ground with Raiton given it's scope. I think with Hiruzen there and Hinata tracking DLC's gonna have a hard time getting out.

Hiruzen can attack you in the air, same with Danzo. I also think once you emerge, you may be in trouble since Baku is there and can keep you from retreating. Bombs get countered by Raiton since Temari got sauteed and eventually you get brought down. What's worse is given Danzo can go all day with Hashi cells (which Shizune may be able to transfer to Hiruzen), she can focus her efforts on keeping Hiruzen up.

Vote: Ichliebe

6. DreadTalon

Deidara will slip underground. Temari's Fuuton will act as a slightly staller against Danzo and Sarutobi's Futon but it will end up being overwhelmed and feeding a decent sized fireball. Since this attack is only Sasuke level Shika and Temari will live under their cover. There is no chance of retreat for them from this point since Baku is out and sucking.

Baku under normal circumstances produces enough suction to cause a big problem for normal units. It is debatable whether they can even resist the pull without the Susanoo level anchor that Sasuke had. In an indoor situation the effect is even greater to the extent that moving out from behind the pillars won't be an option.

Keeping Danzo in league with Sasuke was a mistake. If Danzo had just been set free he could have Shunshin'd to the pillars where Temari and Shika are hiding and butchered them easily.

It is possible that Deidara will be able to get his guys underground before they get murdered.

I think the battle will move outside and turn into an air game. Deidara's ranged game with herons is good enough to easily dispatch Sasuke and Shizune. Sarutobi and Danzo are a bit too good to be brought down with herons; they have strong defenses and reasonable agility in an open area.

Deidara's only chance of landing a good hit on these guys is the bomb clone. It may work, but it takes a little bit of time and placement. The concept needed to be planned a bit more elaborately than what it was; such as hitting them all together as they exited the Ziggurat. As it stands I feel like at most 1 group will be affected by the bomb. Sarutobi could feasibly protect himself from it with Enma if Enma is with him at the time.

Realistically as soon as Baku starts sucking towards Deidara it is over; the bird will instantly collapse and their position will be so compromised that Danzo will have no difficulty sniping them with his Futons. This might be made all too easy if he tries to swoop in with a shadow attack. To quote Family Guy; flying against Baku, Yabba dabba don't!!!

Vote IchLiebe

PS: C2 mines are realistically Deidara's only chance of competing in the current meta game. The guy has been weak for a long time and he is only going to suffer more. I would aim to get those mines out all costs because limiting the enemy movement completely is the only way he has a good chance at landing death blows against decent enemies.

Btw I believe Shika can use shadows from a bird to the gound, but I know that others do not. Going for Kage Mane would have been far more effective than the shadow spears in this instance for me.

7. Vagrant Tom

It's a tough one but I give it to IchLiebe

Deidera tries to escape underground with his comrades at short whilst the elemental spam is coming his way. He might escape but I don't think he will have time to save the rest of the team (he should have tried more defense as opposed to evasion in my opinion). I see Temari and Shikamaru dying for certain.

It then goes to Airborne Deidera trying to kill IchLiebe's team from above. Danzo's Baku is great here in pulling Deidera down or at least slowing him down enough so that he is a sitting duck. Deidera might be able to take down the summon and fodder, but by the time he kills the summon and frees himeselve it'll be too late as he'll have been a sitting duck for so long and Sarutobi and Danzo will easily exploit that.

Good game

8. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

Match is closed, IchLiebe wins 3-0. Congrats IchLiebe, and better luck next time faffles!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.