• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 24 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manga Kengan Ashura

baski

Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru!!!!
I kind of want Lolong to fight the Wild Tiger Wakatsuki.
Then expect him to fight Okubo or Akoya or something.

I am very interested in who ends up fighting Wakatsuki though. I initially guessed it would be Lu Tian but that's out the window. Nicholas would be kinda cool. Savate vs Karate:catsweat

Donquixote Doflamingo

Master Puppeteer
Then expect him to fight Okubo or Akoya or something.

I am very interested in who ends up fighting Wakatsuki though. I initially guessed it would be Lu Tian but that's out the window. Nicholas would be kinda cool. Savate vs Karate:catsweat

I dont want Okubo to get his ass beat though.

Akoya can go die though lmao

baski

Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru!!!!
I dont want Okubo to get his ass beat though.

Akoya can go die though lmao
Who knows though. Okubo might put up an amazing fight. Despite the disapponting loss I really liked what he showed against Agito. He could've really leveled up in 2 years. Plus the clown suit can't be for nothing

Donquixote Doflamingo

Master Puppeteer
Spoiler:
In ashura that would have been a 6 chapter fight with more back and forth.Tbis ^ (use bro) got his jaw rocked in 2 chapters, with half the 2nd chapter being exposition
Spoiler:
Fair enough i do agree the fight should of been longer. This goes for most fights tbh they are pretty short

Spoiler:
Kanoh rocked his shit with the good ol Dragon Shot :blessed

As if anyone is surprised Kanoh walked away with it tho

Im rereadong ashura

Julius really beat the shit out of wakatsuki. It wasnt as close as I remember
Yeah Wakatsuki had issues even hurting the dude

Was pretty nuts

I also just got hard realizing that Wakatsuki vs Julius is what will KICK OFF the next season of the anime when it drops :blessed

One of the best fights in the series :bury

Followed swiftly by fucking Gao vs Kanoh :too fresh

If only they dropped the stupid CGI for it

Donquixote Doflamingo

Master Puppeteer
So you can learn Removal man imagine if Julius decided to get it.

His body can't handle it.

His body is already juiced up from steroids. :skully

I also just got hard realizing that Wakatsuki vs Julius is what will KICK OFF the next season of the anime when it drops :blessed

One of the best fights in the series :bury

Followed swiftly by fucking Gao vs Kanoh :too fresh

If only they dropped the stupid CGI for it

Whats your top fights?

Mine are Kanoh vs Gensei, Ohma vs Wakatsuki, Wakatsuki vs Juluis, Gaolang vs Kanoh

Kamina.

Ruler of the Tower
The Wu clan don't seem to have beef with the Kure, seems to be a smaller faction (Edward Alan etc) that probably do.

I get Lu Tian was damaging himself using Removal but he did nothing to Kanoh and then got bodied lol kinds underwhelming there.

I don't understand the hate on advance from him either. Can someone tell me why removal is better?

Lastly the autistic Setsuna returns. I wonder if he's normal now :bury

Yox

The fight was short but shit that Dragon Shot panel was good.

Surprised he can use 96% and still got rocked and Setsuna is back....:scust

Donquixote Doflamingo

Master Puppeteer
The Wu clan don't seem to have beef with the Kure, seems to be a smaller faction (Edward Alan etc) that probably do.

I get Lu Tian was damaging himself using Removal but he did nothing to Kanoh and then got bodied lol kinds underwhelming there.

I don't understand the hate on advance from him either. Can someone tell me why removal is better?

Lastly the autistic Setsuna returns. I wonder if he's normal now :bury

He started off his return by saying he lost his lover forever.

So im going with he still crazy but i dont expect him to like attack ohma or anything

Top Bottom