1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kenpachi v/s Aizen (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Foxlove, Jul 10, 2005.

The Winner...

Poll closed Jul 13, 2005.
  1. Kenpachi destroys Aizen!!

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Aizen defeats Kenpachi!!

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Ichigo comes and starts a three-way battle!

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Draw!

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Foxlove

So according to you, who will win this match? I mean the no-eyepatch Kenpachi vs "great Aizen of the future", if you know what i mean.
    Spoiler: Real Aizen
    The Aizen in chapters 170 and up!

Tags:
  2. Rice Ball

I voted for Kenpachi...well it might happen...a very very very long shot :p

Spoiler:
    I'm afraid Kenpachi wouldn't stand a chance, Ichigo wasn't able to do anything against Aizen after his Ban-kai training, he took out other captains like they were nothing, i know with his eye patch on Kenpachi could take out 2 captains with ease, i don't think he could match Aizens speed.

3. Kyuubi Naruto

Aizen sounds godlike right now so no I dont think Kenpachi would win.

4. ChaochroX

THAT Aizen was pulling some real bullshit so I vote him but I don't have to like it.

5. Foxlove

Keep going. My personal vote goes for Kenpachi!!
    Spoiler:
    Kill Aizen the betrayer!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2005
  6. Lightningdwd

I dont read the manga but I think Kenpachi owns all......... and that Aizen is the weakest cap'n

7. lucky

Spoiler: asdf

I think maybe Ken. He's a freak that was able to beat Tousen's Ban Kai. That means that he has some sort of abnormal tolerance to some shinigami's abilities (captain-class, no less). I'm just going out on a limb and hope htat he'd be able to not fall under aizen's hypnosis, if htat is indeed the case.

And if Aizen's strength is not hypnosis, then i'm hoping htat maybe Ken can use his Zanpaktu properly so he'd be strong enough to win. :p Yes yes, alot of hoping, and theory, nothing else. :p

lol you probably wanna leave then.

8. IronFist Alchemist

LOL, wow, okay thens :laugh

9. Rice Ball

If he manages to find out his Zanpaktu's name, Kenpachi would probley be the strongest person in the bleach universe.

I guess thats one reason i like Kenpachi, he has pure power, not any tricks or catchs

10. Gooba

100% agree with everything you said. The other reason I like him is because Yachiru is his Vice Captain, and she called him Ken-chan.

11. razorblade

that?s also what I would like, however, we're talking about allmighty aizen. It's a fight kenpachi'll never win even in bankai mode. moreover aizen hasn't shown his real power yet...O_O

12. Arcanis

Spoiler: manga spoiler
    Aizen wins, he's just too much. He's on a whole other level. I don't think that Kenpachi with Shikai is enough, I think he would need Bankai to take him down, but that's not gonna happen =P

13. smackmyface

As much as i like Zaraki and hate Aizen, i have to say Aizen will have the upperhand if they were ever to battle each other just because of his zanpaktou hypnosis abilities.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2005
  14. Dimezanime88

Ichigo coming in and then helping Kenpachi sounds like something that Kubo Tite himself would've done.

15. Foxlove

Kenpachi is a guy of sheer raw power! Even Ichigo had lots of trouble to face him (and he is not willing to fight again!). The two possible results are Kenpachi defeats Aizen or draw. I don't think Aizen is that strong (although he was able to block a ban-kai empty handed) and he might be defeated by Kenpachi (or at least badly wounded).

Second Reason for loving Kenpachi: He is...well kinda "cute" and his vice-captain is lots of fun!!

16. Killa-X

Ok... this is pretty easy to determin. Kenpachi would win... not in a landslide but after a few stab n slashwounds inflicted to him. He would start thinking about good strategys and then we have it. Kapow!!! winner ^^ (even thou he hates to think in battle)

Ok.. so heres what I think he would do. First of all Kenpachi starts doding the attacks because he feals them comming like in the fight with Tosen. Sooooooo he can't be hit anymore. Then he will start countering Aizen in maybe 1 of these ways:

1. Get cut on purpose to get a grip on Aizen's blade (just like the fight with Tosen)
    2. Power up soooooo much that he can't be hurt anymore (Aizen's just gives up ^^) But as we know Kenpachis lust for battle this would never happen
    3. He would close his eyes fighting completly blind so he can't be hypnotized anymore (like Aizen said about Tosen)
    4. He would try to feel the difference in the raiatsu (there is one. It was revealed when Unohana Retsu (Healing Squad Captain) was examening Aizens dead fake body. If she could sense it I think Kenpachi could max out his abilatys in this field of battle in no time. After all.. he is the master of disaster^^

But after all... there are to many unknown parts to determin the winner.
    Will Kenchan be able to use Bankai when fighting Aizen (making him like.. stoner n' stuff. If thats even possible). Does Aizen have some more tricks up his sleeves (definetly so... he's one hell of a badass)

For me I only hope one thing ^^ Ichigo get's replaced by Kenpachi and we will see highly animated battlescenes every episode of bleach without stoopid talkitalki parts.

btw. first poste here ^^ I was just stalking the internet seeing this one here. I never thought about this battle before that

17. omg laser pew pew!

Anyone that thinks Kenpachi has even the remotest chance of winning needs to shot themselves in the head

Seriously

Aizen could fight fifteen Kenpachis and not break a sweat

18. Wobbly

This isn't even close. Kenpachi at full power without eyepatch tied with an inexperienced shikai Ichigo.
    Spoiler:
    Yet Grimmjaw, who unreleased is > Bankai Ichigo(5-10x stronger than when he fought Kenpachi), was pwned by the mere reiatsu release of Aizen.
    Kenpachi is arguably in the lowest tier of captains. Anyone that thinks otherwise isn't using their brain.

Badass does not equal strongest.
    I see your fifteen and raise you thirty.

19. WhiteCherryBlossom

Yeah, there is no wa that I see Kenpachi even coming remotly close to that of Aizen. Aizen has already mastered the 4 ways of fighting. Kenpachi...I don't think so. Even without release, Aizen should be able to take him.

20. blues

So does this thread prove that a Zaraki vs anybody topic is ultimately pointless? I mean, if people are saying he'd beat a guy so cheap he stops swords with his fingers why even bother asking such a question in the first place. Why not just ask "how bad will Zaraki pwn/rape character x?"

21. omg laser pew pew!

Woah, this thread was made last year

Good work reviving it Killa-X

22. Kisame

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AIZEN IS TIED WITH KENPACHI?????????????????? THIS IS WORSE THAN THE SOI FON VS URAHARA THREAD.

23. Hitsugaya01

loool .... Kenpachi has enourmas power..... but not enough to beat aizen

24. HugeGuy

I saw this and was about to kick the threadstarter's ass........then I saw the date.

Now I'm just going to kick Killa-X's ass.:evil

25. Hitsugaya01

raaa didnt even check the date ...

26. khaos

that is a contradiction in itself

ontopic: kenpachi is like a VC compared to aizen if we look at reiatsu's

27. HugeGuy

Aizen has twice the reiatsu of an average captain while Kenpachi definitely has more reiatsu than an average captain. I don't think the gap is that big.

28. Kisame

No kenpachi has more reiatsu than the average captain unreleased.

Unless that patch keeps him fighting at only 10% of his reiatsu all the other captains when they go bankai should have just as much as him and the ones that have more than him

cgh aizen cgh. Have wayyyyyyyy more than him in bankai

2 x average captain x bankai multiplier = ssj

29. silversnowfox

30. Wobbly

True. Let me reword it...

Kenpachi is in the lowest tier of captains. Anyone that think's otherwise just isn't using their brain.