1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kenshrio vs Gai

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by CrazyMoronX, Jul 26, 2005.

Kenshrio vs Gai + Gates and super brows

1. Kenshrio splatters Gai's brains on the ground

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Gai unleashes his FISTS OF FURY

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Batman with preptime PWNS THEM BOTH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Beats me.... or DRAW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CrazyMoronX

Ok, here we go. Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star vs Gai from Naruto.

They are seemingly around the same speed, Gai might have an edge in strength, but that's hard to tell as Kenshiro almost never uses brute strength, and Kenshiro's style is the best style ever.

That said, Gai is a ninja, and can open gates to becomes faster and stronger, possibly faster than Kenshiro.

So, can Kenshiro defeat Gai, who is arguably faster and stronger than him with his gates? Or can Gai defeat Kenshiro who can blow his head off with a few touches?

Personally, I'll go with Kenshiro.

Tags:
  2. ChaochroX

I think if gai doesn't get his brain splatered before he desides to use his gates then he'd probably win. It would be a close fight though. And it would be probably one of the coolest if they drag it out.

3. Gunshin

The only way to counter the one-hit kill is to know Ken's fist, or the generic version that a rebel monk from Ken's temple invented. Sadly, Gai doesn't, so it's most likely head popping time.

I think Neji would be a better fight since he can maybe find the pressure point that nullifies Ken's attack.

4. Deadly Venom #5

Even with his gates, Gai would end up as a fine red mist.

By the end of the Hokuto No Ken manga, Kenshiro was pretty much near godlike.

Gai's already dead...he just doesn't know it yet.

5. mandron

6. son_michael

I want you all to see just how 1 sided this fight really is

gai punches= kenshiro dosen't react

gai throws kunai= kenshiro plucks it out of his body and the whole heals up OR kunai cannot penetrate kenshiro's body since kenshiro's body is HARDER THAN STEEL

if gai even THINKS about getting close to punch kenshiro then he's already dead as it takes 1 touch from hokuto shinken to kill the opponent

if ken let gai have a test of strength then he would crush guys arms like toothpicks

bassically gai's only chance is oppening all the gates and even doing that is nothing to muso tensei....hell I dont think kenshiro would even have to use muso tensei... he probably could use a secret stance to just take all gai's hits while gai had all gates open

chakra means nothing to kenshiro since he can preety much move fast enough to avoid any attack gai could throw a him

Kenshiro wins this fight in every possible way

7. Timur Lane

If Gai tries to go in close combat he becomes just a big red smear on the wall.

The only chance i see Gai really has is to go gates and use Morning Peacock on Kenshiro, but i am not sure if it will work at all.
    I am undecided.

8. Nice Gai

I love Gai but Kenshiro is Superman with Neji tendencies. No contest he will probably make Gai walk off a cliff backwards.

9. Code

I'd say Kenshiro would probably easily win this match.

10. Limit_Tester

Wow this thread is old.

11. Miyata Prime