1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kidoumaru vs Shino

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by mesmero, Nov 15, 2005.

for the win

1. kidoumaru

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. shino

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. mesmero

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger

Yikes this is a good one ideed. I don't know who would win honestly. We haven't seen Shino fight under pressure before, besides the Kankuro fight. Kankuro seems to be quite a skilled fighter though and Shino technically won that one despite the poison. If Shino improved at the same rate as Kankuro, then I think he could win this one.

3. Chiru

Kidoumaru. Shino has no defense against his perfect accuracy and bow skillz.

4. Hyuuga Neji

unlike when neji fought him, he is not stuck with shortrange, i think he would start winning coz his bugs can eat chakra (meaning the webs) but when he gets to cs lvl 2 its a whole different story i dont know what he could do. but i think he would win.

5. Suzumebachi

Kidoumaru has both greater skills and intellect than that of Shino. Kidoumaru takes this.

6. Chamcham Trigger

That's the thing. We have no idea of Shino's full potential after the Chuunin exams. He's shrouded in mystery. We can't really say that he's not as skilled since we don't know how he's learned to use his bugs since then. He might be as skilled as Sandaime (exageration) or as weak as Ino.... or whoever's weak (exageration), but there's nothing that really hints at where his skills lie during that time.

7. geminis

Pre-skip, I say kidouamaru. Post-skip I think shino.

8. kunshu

actually shino said:
    "i go full out against everyone"

this means we already saw all his abilities

9. Cytrus

Since spiders are so close to the Aburame field of expertise, and Kidoumaru shows great obliviousness as far as Konoha clans are concerned, the information edge is Shino's.

Assuming the most probable location, that of Neji's fight, Shino also gets to abuse the setting. I just see Aburames getting +0,5 to their rank just for fighting in a forest.

1. Kidoumaru binds Shino with his webs and wants to finish him. Shino acts exactly like Neji, only with bugs and not chakra, and gets a few nice shots on Kidoumaru, then showers him with bugs. Kidoumaru stops them with spider armor, also exactly like with Neji. Kidoumaru goes CS1.

2. Shino fights against the summoning, but fares far worse than Neji. His bugs are more suited for taking out mass amounts of enemies, but not so quickly. He gets stabbed a few times, before jumping into hiding. When he is hidden, his bugs kill the summoning, which is simply too huge to react properly. Kidoumaru goes CS2.

3. Kidoumaru shoots for the first time, impaling Shino even worse than Neji, but still not critically. He then shoots a second time, and pierces Shino's heart, only for him to dissolve into bugs. Then the true Shino appears behind him, bleeding and panting, says that his arrows make too much dust flow up and the punches him for a nice fall down. Kidoumaru isn't worried, until he notices he can't produce any web. And he gets no extra time to get ride of a few hundred bugs, thus colliding with the ground and dying.

THE END

That's about how I see it. Shino is the successor of his own clan, but he doesn't have all the disadvantages Neji had.

10. Guy Gardner

Neji doesn't have much versaitility when it comes to fighting, pre-timeskip. He doesn't use regular jutsus, only Jyuuken and Byakugen. Plus, he really lacks a mid-long range component, which is what, in the end, made everything so hard for him.

Not so with Shino. Shino = Mr. Long Range when it comes to the Rookie 9. He's excellent at hiding and catching his opponent off guard, and the woodland is his territory. His bugs are probably the best sneak attack outside of Kage Mane. I think the above is a fairly accurate depiction of what would happen.

I mean, seriously, why do you think he wasn't included in the Rescue Arc? Because his jutsus would have completely owned people like Tayuya and Kidomaru inside out.

11. kunshu

when something pierces you're heart.............

YOU'RE DEAD

its impossible to live longer than 5 sec with an arow in you're heart

12. Gunners

^^^^^ he said it pierces his heart only to be a bug bunshin.

And shino would win, all it takes it for him to put a female bug on a string follow kidamaru and make the rest of the bugs eat him alive.

13. Hef

Think you're original? Think again. :sarc

Please search before posting a new thread.

Recycling. :Gaipose