1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kill Koharu and Homura

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Shoten, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Shoten

i swear these old farts are pissing me off degrading Tsunade and not acknowledging Naruto...does anyone else want them dead?

Tags:
  2. uncle jafuncle

Your argument lacks content, Shoten, Hardly becoming of a "Kage among kage".

3. DragonSlayer

I already said this after last week's chapter. They really piss me off. They are part of those people who don't acknowledge Naruto as a person and as a good Konoha ninja, but rather think of him as a demon who is a threat and dangerous being. It's too bad, because I'm sure this will result in some inner conflict in Konoha.

Honestly, they tried to separate Naruto from him childhood friends, prevent him from taking any missions, making some new people watching over him and treating him as he isn't a fellow Konoha shinobi. So yes, that makes me hate them. This will be trouble later on. :(

But at least Tsunade was there to save the day.

4. Megaharrison Retired Staff

They're one of the few people left in the series who still don't acknowledge Naruto! So they're required for that alone I think. I mean all the good guys love Naruto now and all the bad guys want to get him. Hell, even Orochimaru said he was strong.

5. Madara

What?? They are the only people actually making sense. Here, read this. You'll understand.

Link removed

6. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    those old geezers were teammates to Sandaime hokage, i doubt anyone could kill them so easily.
    and Naruto should have been killed LONG ago, that way Kyuubi would be gone forever.

7. Leen

This thread title is very offensive, especially the word kill. Of course Kishi is planning something. The whole thing make sense to me. I'll give u a proverb to think of.

U cannot teach old dogs new tricks

Get it??

8. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    you must not be American, in the states we LOVE killing.

9. Leen

I am not American. Yes I dont like killing because killing kills away the fun. I prefer 'TORTURE'. :evil

How about that Boner???

10. The_Leader

It is up to Naruto to prove that he is more of a person than Kyuubi! Which he will!:smile-big

....and which he didn't too. Two tails.....Shizune probably told that to the council. And no, they're not stopping him, they're telling Tsunade to take better care of him. In worse words, but that's the gist of things.