1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Killmonger and Captain America(MCU) vs Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Dreams of Tommorow, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreams of Tommorow Well-Known Member

Killmonger and Captain America(MCU) vs Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield)

Tags:
  2. Rivers Well-Known Member

Does he have his throwing shield or his Wakanda gauntlets?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  3. ATastyMuffin Kanye's Biggest Fan

Garfield is probably a good bit faster than they are but IIRC his best strength feat was catching a police cruiser mid-air, I think? Kinda meh comparatively.

Not sure what he can feasibly do to put down Killmonger considering a) the latter's claws are a good counter to webbing and b) it takes a grenade launcher or an armored rhino running at full speed to wind someone of Killmonger's physical level wearing the Panther Habit. Garfield needs a single definitive hit to put down Killmonger, but he's not strong enough so he'll just get his own power fired back at him.

Cap is below either but is good support. Team wins mid-difficulty.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Blade DAN DAN

Garfield Spidey is far faster than them but he doesn't have the firepower to defeat them

eventually, team MCU will powerbomb him

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. Rivers Well-Known Member

Depends on the location I'd say. Normally they would find it hard to tag him if uses his web to the fullest.

6. Gunstarvillain Endless One

Doesn't matter he has no dc to put and keep one down before the other is on top of him.

"Rolling the rock up the hill so it falls to otherside and repeat"

Andrew is fast enough to not get tagged unless he goes in for cqc but like I said he gets molliewopped if even one of the starts a clean combo

7. Rivers Well-Known Member

Once he webs-up Captain America, that Avenger is done - unless Killmonger actually comes in to CUT those webs off him. I dont see Cap muscling his way free if BOTH arms are plastered to his chest - wrapped up like a straight-jacket. ASM's webs are actually explicitly stated to be at least 10x stronger than steel.

Spidey-Andrew couldn't get tagged by Electro...who was turning himself into electricity - and travelling through the power-grid station - blasting even more electricity at him.

Also, Andrew wouldnt go straight into melee combat without using his webs to his advantage if he can. He'd likely drown them with layer upon layer of his webs before they get too close.

Sure his bare fists may not have the DC to get through Killmonger's suit, but that's why I said environment is important. I mean...isnt that what half of Spiderman's fights on-screen is all about?

It's him jumping and dodging all over the environment and him using his smarts coupled with his stats and webs - to beat / outmanoeuvre / gain the advantage over his opponent.

^ And before someone states those feats above are not from ASM, those environmental objects used in conjunction with their "web-slingshots" - to INCREASE their DC potential...

Is far lighter than this below:

....which ASM has been shown to handle pretty casually.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  8. Gunstarvillain Endless One

I never once doubt Andrews speed I've seen all movies. Andrew literally is the only one who fights like comic Spidey while tobey is more brawl/counter beast and Tom is literally a leaf village genin.

Killmonger is top 3 metahuman equal to bp in human and enhanced or his better depending how you look at how the wins and loss occurred. The first bp suit tanks minigun to the face like nothing. Vibranium.
    Tearing through webbing is going to happen. Cap can get his shit slung back at him but it won't k.o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.