1. img
    Enter in the Alley Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is December 15th.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always!
    -NF Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kimetsu no Yaiba vs My Hero Academia

Discussion in 'Akihabara Lounge' started by Keishin, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Donquixote Doflamingo

Enjoyable MC
    MC does not control all the spotlight aka the side characters get some development.
    Fast paced Action and story kind of like BC which I enjoy, I recently re-read KnY and it was nonstop action I loved it.
    Demons have cool powers.
    Team work. I have no problems with 1v1s but Good team work action makes me nut.
    Main cast are all enjoyable. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and inosuke are all great.
    The pillars are bad ass.

Negatives
    Sob story's for all the demons is predictable

The story is ending soon.

2. Kellogem

care to elaborate on that? Im missing something..?

I dunno, out of the demons the ones that had a "sob story" were like the ex-moon (a weak one), Rui, #6, #3.. #1 I wouldnt exactly call a sob story
    Spoiler:
    the guy was just walking inferiority complex, the whole thing felt as much of a sob story as when Ichigo said some crap about Aizen being a douche cause he was "lonely", didnt make me sad for the guy at all, as he was the cause of his own issues. it was more of just an insight to his mindset. "I wanted to be the greatest swordsman ever but my brother was so much better with little effort put into it so I despair" is not Id call a sob story.

so thats like 5 demons

swamp demon, arrow and temari demons, 4 demons of the spider family, train demon, #5, #4, #2, biwa demon
    Spoiler:
    Zenitsu demon senpai
    and Id say #1 and Muzan didnt really get sob stories. that's like 15 demons.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  3. hisoga