1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Kimimaro + Shikamaru + Tsunade vs Orochimaru + Kabuto + Sasuke

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by CrazyMoronX, Nov 14, 2005.

Team Tsunade vs Team Orochimaru

1. Tsunade's team crushes the oposition

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Orochimaru's team gays the other team to death

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. WTF does "gays the other team to death" mean? (draw)

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Manda teams up with Gamabunta to win! :mad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Kimimaro + Shikamaru (rescue arc) + Tsunade

vs

Orochimaru + Kabuto + Sasuke (rescue arc)

Rules:

Tsunade has cured Kimimaro from the disease.
    No summoning allowed.
    No Edo Tensei allowed.
    No other rules.

Both teams have 1 hours worth of prep-time.

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I give this to Oro's team. They only win by a little, but with Kabuto on his side, he's pretty much got the upper hand. Shikamaru would be probably be outmatched here, sasuke has shown to be useful in this type of battle due to his CS2. Tsunade would hold her own for a while only to get ganged up on after Shikamaru lost. He may be smart, but that doesn't always help.

Sasuke would beat Shikamaru, Kabuto would beat Kimimaro and Tsunade would lose after all three ganged up on her.

3. mesmero Banned

I'll give it to orochimaru's sense oro his ton of jutsu, sasuke has CS2 and kabuto is kind of unpredictable

4. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Oro's team would win.

mesmero that sig of yours is cool, but please reduce the size of it. :amuse :p

5. (\/)ugen Perverted Indo

ORo's team would win..

Tsunade probably takes on kabuto and MIGHT take this one since she has a slight advantage with her superhuman strenght. my opinion is that they're equal in medical skills. Will be a tough match though.

Kimi would be a good match for Sasuke, but Sasuke takes this one in CS2 mode and finish him off with black chidori

Final matchup ..... Shika Vs. Oro???? no explanation needed i geuss

Team ORo wins

6. uchiha_david take apart your head

i think that tsunade and a healthy kimi could take on orochimaru's team by themselves. A healthy kimimaro would be the deciding factor because i don't think that sasuke is in the same league of kimimaro just yet, and i believe that kimimaro could defeat kabuto as well, especially with such an elite medical ninja, in tsunade, on his team. Kimimaro would defeat sasuke and kabuto while shikamaru is hanging on in the back looking for an opening to help kimimaro. Then it is all about beating orochimaru, which tsunade could do with the help of kimimaro and shikamaru

7. Evil Eyes Hokage-Sama

Tsunade can match Oro until Kimmimaro and Shika beat susgay and Kabuto. Then the'll help her by creating an opening and she'll punch the living hell outta oro.

But the again we haven't seen Kabuto's full potential and Oro's crazy jutsus. We haven't even seen much from Tsunade.
    All I know is that:
    Oro>=Tsunade>>>>Kabuto>=Kimimaro>Sasgay>shika

It's a tough match, but I like Tsunade more than Oro, so out of full bias, i vote team Tsunade.

8. call to arms Life on a Plate

I would go for Tsunade's team.

I don't think Kabuto and Tsunade are equal in combat, c'mon people! She's the hokage! Is Kabuto really Hokage level?
    Kimimaro would totally own Sasuke, and Oro wouldn't be able to do anything since he can't use his arms. Shikamaru could be supportive an cheer on his team.

9. (\/)ugen Perverted Indo

Sasuke & Kimimaro both CS level 2 definitly ARE in the same league (great matchup!!)
    Also Tsunade & Kabuto are in the same league (also great matchup)
    Neither one of the four mentioned above would be unharmed after such a tough battle.
    Eventually they get killed by Oro.
    I don't know what shika's part is in this battle, it's not like he could come up with some SUPER strategie to fool orochimaru.

10. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i'd say orochimaru's team would win, not by much, the only person alive at the end would be orochimaru.

11. kunshu Member

people stuff like that doesn't happen in battledomes it wouldn't be like

ninja a fights ninja d while ninja b fights ninja e and ninja c fihts ninja f

kimimaru and tsunade are way stronger than sasuke so kimi or tsunade would kill him right away

shika is smart enough to stay back and stratagize for the other 2

a healty CS2 kimi is also stronger than kabuto

tsunade=<orochimaru

shika could freeze orochi for a second or 2 while tsunade gives oro a fricking hard punch on his face while kimi sticks a few bones in orochi's as- err....

i mean back andthen team tsunade wins

and team gay loses

12. Jonas Banned

Trunades team;
    Shikamaru works out a plan, Healthy Kimimaro CS2 would do Sasuke in like 2 secs and after that deal with Kabuto who is outmatched by Kimimaro since he uses taijutsu. Can't see Kabuto do anything against Kimimaro's last dance.

Tsunade would win over Orochimaru IMO.

13. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Tsunade and her crew has the advantage here. I would just have Tsunade crush the ground and everyone falls and Let Kimmimaro have mad spikes come out the ground kill everyone on their way down. Unless Orochimaru team has floating sand clouds they are done.

14. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

tsunade's team: they hav shika for analysis, tsunade for the strong arm (literaly) and kimimaro as strong swift and agile fighter, how could they lose?