1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Kimimaro/Suigetsu Vs. Jirobo/Juugo Vs. Tayuya/Karin Vs. Sasuke/Kidomaru

Discussion in 'Manga Battledome' started by Ceej17, May 30, 2007.

1. Ceej17

The setting is the feild where the Sannin fought.
    Sound 4 are allowed to use CS2.
    Kimimaro does not have the disease.
    Sasuke is pre-time-skip to make it even.
    Who wins.

Tags:
  2. PDQ

Kimimaro and Suigetsu make short work of their opponents.

By the Sound 4 do you mean the 4 of the Sound 5 in this match or those from the Sound 4(Jiroubou, Kidoumaru, and Tayuya)?

Even Postskip Sasuke probably couldnt handle both Kimimaro and Suigetsu.

Kimimaro was able to hold off Juugo,

Karin might be a wildcard.

In a free for all setting, Kimimaro's Sawaribi no Mai and Suigetsu's transformation would pretty much kill all of the Sounds, maybe even everyone else.
    A free for all is all about lasting, given Kimimaro's defense and Suigetsu's seeming invulnerability to physical attacks, they have this in the bag.

3. Coyote

4. PDQ

Oh, one thing to mention though, is that if Juugo can control the CS in others, his team wins automatically. He'd have Kimimaro, Jiroubou, Tayuya, Sasuke, and Kidoumaru and himself against Suigetsu and Karin.

5. effloresce

for the karin vs tayuya fight i would say Tayuya wins she can summon her doki, but i don't really know about karin's fighting style, I haven't seen it yet.
    Kimimaro vs Suigetsu- I would say kimimaro, because in my opinion if kimimaro never had the disease I know that Kimimaro would have killed Gaara, and I think that Gaara is stronger then Suigetsu. so yeah.
    Jirobo vs Juugo- I think Juugo would win because you saw Juugo when he was in the prison i mean he's mental. (and scary and plus Jirobo got beaten by Chouji, nothing against Chouji or anything.)
    Sasuke vs Kidomaru- I would say Sasuke wins because he seems to be stronger, and even though Neji struggled, I think Sasuke is stronger then Neji (pre-timeskip)
    ok that's my opinions/thoughts. Please don't neg me for typing what I think is true.
    edit- PDQ has a point though =/

6. Coyote

If he could do that, Kimimaro would never have been able to stop him ?_?

7. eDyH

It is the only team where both members are top tier ATM, and until some sort of weakness is found in Suigetsu's ability to reflexively turn into water (there is definitely going to be one), he's damned near invincible in the BD.

Since when could Juugo control anyone's Cursed Seal but his own?

8. Ceej17

I was going to put Sakon with Sasuke but they would have had an unfair advantage because he has Ukon too. I just wanted to make the matchups as fair as possible.

9. PDQ

Unfair advantage? Kimimaro was EASILY the strongest of the Sound 5. In all likelihood, he could've taken down all of the others at the same time

That's assuming that in his bloodlusted form he would even have the mindframe to take advantage of it. It seems when he goes into CS, all he thinks about is killing, not mind controlling others.

10. eDyH

Saying that Juugo can control people through their Curse Seals is pure speculation. It hasn't even been hinted at a single time in the manga. If he hasn't shown an ability, he can't use it. Until we see him fight a real fight, he is limited to using powerful taijutsu and partial transformation.

(Oh, and Juugo doesn't have a Curse Seal... the transformation is a natural part of his body.)

11. Sharingan No Yondaime

I say Kimmimaro and Suigetsu take it. I know its filler and stuff like that, but I still believe Kimmimaro can take the other 4 sound people by himself(not that he do that because its free for all) but juugo also said kimmimaro stop his rampage UNHARMED

With suigetsu hes like a livin logia from One Piece :p physical attack don't seem to hurt him

Team "Resistant to Physical Attacks" aka Kimmimaro and Suigetsu ftw!!!

12. Jυstin

If sasuke were post skip, this would be easy. I believe that Kimimaro and Suigetsu take this. Seeing that Kimimaro took them himself, a partner would only add to this.

13. eDyH

Post-Skip Sasuke has an attack that would kill a man with the ability to turn into a sentient puddle that also has CS2 Kimi covering him?

14. Sasori