1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kimimaro VS Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by hitokiritensai, Jan 17, 2005.

1. hitokiritensai

This seems to have found its way to other threads.

Anyway, Kimi has his disease. We haven't seen him fight without it anyway, and arguing that he doesn't have it is a moot point, as it would be the same as saying that he would not have the Gaia Curse Seal, which is the cause of the illness.

Naruto can go berserk the same way he did against sasuke in their fight. Summoning frogs is up to you.

Who would win?

Tags:
  2. IronFist Alchemist

Boring and Predictable answer...

Naruto goes Kyuubi level 2 and Shin Rasengan's Kimi's insides:cool

Thoughtful answer...

Kimi outclasses Naruto in almost every way(strength is debatable)and would probly make quick work of him if Naruto had not been the main character:amuse.Naruto's Kyuubi chakra just gives him too much options,and it's hard seeing him lose any match vs. a High level Genin/low Chuunin...but Kimi is high level Chuunin...but Naruto's the main chara....yah,I can't choose,bloodline limit and Kyuubi chakra aside...

Thought had it not been for Rock Lee,Naruto would be....

I'LL GET BACK TO YA!!:notrust

3. Rurouni

Without Kyuubi, I truly think Kimimaro wouold win. Kimimaro is better than Naruto in most aspects. But if Kyuubi is used, I really don't know who'd win.

4. HimuraBattousai

One thing missing is Naruto WAS using Kyuubi's chakra already, and he had grown nails too, looking similar to the level at which he was fighting Orochimaru's snakes.

And he had done Taijyuu Kage Bunshin. So there were 1000 kyubified Naruto's definitely above the level in kyuubi chakra usage than the battle with Neji (i'm using how much his appearance changes as an indicator of kyuubi chakra usage) and he was still unable to land a single hit on a base Kimimaro.

Kimimaro still had 2 upgrades to go. I don't see Naruto pulling out on top in this one.

5. martryn

I agree. After arguing that the Sound 4 could take him for so long, there is no way I'm going to live this one down if I say that Naruto could take him. I mean, Naruto couldn't take Sasuke cs2, although I think that point is debatable, and Oro did say that Kimi was his first choice.

6. Kno7

well you can't say without kyuubi...

Its like saying if kimi doesn't use his bloodlines,
    if sasuke doesn't use chidori or sharingan,
    If shika doesn't use his brain,
    tayuya doesn't use her flute..
    If jiraiya doesn't use his toads

I think you get the point.

7. hitokiritensai

Naruto was using kyuubi chakra, at around the same level he used it against neji, gaara, orochimaru, kisame, and others. Slight fangs with no claws(nails not yet fully long)

another thing missing is that naruto at the time he fought kimi was at a completely different level against what he used against sasuke. Against kyuubi naruto 1 (which was his level against haku), sasuke couldn't keep up, he was pushed back by naruto's yell, naruto had a chakra barrier around him that protected him, naruto had enough power to slam sasuke to the ground breaking the block. Sasuke with lee's speed and the sharingan couldnt' keep up or see naruto. KImimaro is only slightly faster than lee, as he couldn't hit lee with his sword too.

This is one power-up. Naruto could hurt kimimaro a lot here(just by using his chakra to push kimi ala the yell), and even if he doesn't, he'll at least force kimimaro to use CS1/CS2, as kimimaro knows he has a time limit. Kimi has to go CS to get a hit in

After sasuke goes sharingan 3 dots, naruto yet again gets another power-up.

So, that's 2 power-ups.

I'm not saying that naruto can beat kimimaro if kimi is healthy. I'm saying that because kimimaro is sick, anyone who can go the distance with him(like gaara) would eventually win if he survives the last dance, or tie at least, since kimimaro dies. Naruto is the only other person besides gaara who can pull this off, due to his healing/resiliency, as well as the ridiculous chakra/power/speed power-ups of the kyuubi which, like gaara's sand, would force kimi to his limits

Though had sasuke not come out of the barrel and distracted him, Naruto would have...

avoided the attack.

all these are irrelevant though.

8. Shishou

Gaia seal didn't give him the disease. It is a clan illness. What would Kaguya records have to do with Gaia seal? Nothing, because its an illness only people of his clan can obtain.

Also... Cursed Seal lvl 2 Sasuke beat Kyuubi lvl 2 Naruto. Normal Kimimaro > Normal Sasuke.

Thus, Cursed Seal Level 2 Kimimaro > Kyuubi level 2 Naruto.

9. Marvin

naruto would win, since as the fight prolong the chances of naruto winning grows bigger since naruto have a higher stamina than Kimi. so basically it's a waiting game, and kimi can't last long due to his sickness.

10. hitokiritensai

this is irrelevant. the fact that A>B and B>C does not necessarily mean A>C.

Anyway, whether CS2 sasuke> Kyuubi Naruto 2 is debatable. we all know naruto aimed his rasengan at the forehead protector

11. Rokudaime

SuperKyubijin Naruto Lv2 can just summon Gamabunta to help him.

Gamabunta waterball = instant death for Kimimaro

and please stop the crap that gamabunta wont help Naruto because Gambunta definitely will help Naruto to fight against Orochimaru's lap dog.

12. IronFist Alchemist

Umm...okay,but the fact is,Naruto would've been dead had it not been for Rock Lee.

13. Shishou

Gama Bunta is hard to summon for 1. For 2, he didn't even want to help against Shukaku.

Why would he help against a little NINJA? Fighting a human would probably be an insult, or a waste of time to something like Gama Bunta.

Kimimaro proved to be far superior to Naruto, when they did fight. And he was not using Cursed Seal, while Naruto used Kyuubi. I think it should be obvious that as equal as Sasuke and Naruto were, that someone above Sasuke and Naruto's skill level, would be able to beat them. Cursed Seal has the same effect, well at least Kimi and Sas's have the same kind. When Sasuke and Naruto fought at the water tower, it was more or less equal. When Naruto as Kyuubi, fought normal Kimimaro... He landed no hits, and was nearly killed.

14. jemakai

Drunk Lee forced kimi to use his curse seal, and he still had his weights on!

It just doesn't make sense that Drunk Lee(with weights) was faster or as fast as kimi, who showed he is faster then Kyubii Naruto, who in turn showed he is faster then Sasuke(who has equal speed to Lee. This seems like another mistake by kisi.

If I were to guess, REAL kyubii Naruto is much faster then Kimi. I say he is real only when he comes out during emotional stress(Hakku fight, Sasuke fight) and not when Naruto wants(Neji fight, Kimi fight).

The problem is that against kimi he wouldn't have much of a reason to bring out real kyubii Naruto. Although I think that if kimi beat him down enough kyubii would force him to go level 2 Kyubii, in which case Naruto destroys even Level 2 curse seal Kimi.

15. SaiST Retired Staff

Kimimaro and Naruto's short skirmish is not a good way to compare their abilities. Naruto, although pumped with the Kyuubi's chakra, had split up all that chakra, all that strength and speed between like... What? Hundreds of Kage Bushins? Had Naruto just used a few Kage Bushins, I bet you that Kimimaro wouldn't have had such an easy time. Not to mention that the Kyuubi Naruto then was not as strong as he could've been, or simply wasn't showing us all he had to offer. The one we saw fight Sasuke was completely different.

I honestly believe that both Naruto and Sasuke are on Kimimaro's level.

16. Shishou

Ya, cause he so would have his weights on in the hospital after an operation... And he would so wear them, when he needs to travel as fast as he can to catch up to everyone. I can't believe people still think Rock Lee had his weights on. -.-

And Drunken Lee, was an UNPREDICTABLE fighter. Think of it like being hit with a cheap shot, even if you could dodge someone's punch IRL, if you don't know where it is coming from, it is very hard to dodge such a thing.

Kimimaro whooped Kyuubi Naruto's ass, without using CS. Thats all there is to it. And he would do the same to lvl 2 Kyuubi, if he used CS.

17. jemakai

Lee would only take the weights off if Gai sensai acknowledged it, but seeing how Gai didn't know Lee left this isn't the case. Lee is a very loyal person, after Gai told him not to use the lotus after that Sasuke encounter I doubt he wouldn't listen to him. He wasn't even going to use the 5 gate against Gaara without Gai's say so.

I can use your own logic against you, why would Lee take off his weights and case alot of stress to himself when he just came out the hospital? And if he wasted his weightless speed going after the Sasuke rescue group he shouldn't have had the stamina to fight kimi, he should have been huffing and puffing by the time he reached Naruto.

Also, his leg warmers were still on. I doubt Lee would think ahead enough to take off his wieghts and risk wasting his speed when he didn't even know when he would reach Naruto.

Regardless of how unpredictable Lee was, its obvious that their speed has to be pretty close for unpredictability to matter at all.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2005
  18. nigggs

same here sai, as usual i agree with ya completely, people tend to forget when naruto does kage bushins, his power is divided equally among all his clones.

naruto, as a whole body = 100

naruto divided into 10 bushins, each is = 10

naruto divided into 1000, each is = 0.1 <----- not very effective at all.

19. NarutoNinjaSite

Yeah, Naruto would probably won. His Kyuubi's second level is great because of his strength and speed.

20. rubbereruben

Remember Gaara saying that he wasn't as fast as during the chuunin fight?

I don't know if he wore his weights or not (I sincerely doubt it), but if Lee was recovered he would be definitely faster.

21. Shishou

Lee didn't open the 5 gates, because it was too soon after operation. HE EVEN SAID THAT. He said opening 1 should be ok.

IF ANYTHING, running with weights on, is MORE TIRING, than without. So saying he didn't want to "risk wasting his speed" is plain stupid.

When Lee was on CRUTCHES, I doubt he had his weights on. So why would he put them on RIGHT after having an operation, while he is supposed to be in bed? Hell, would he even have them in the hospital with him? He was supposed to take it easy until he fully recovered, but he is impatient and left as soon as nobody was keeping an eye on him.

As for only taking the weights off if Gai acknowledged it... Kind of hard to do if Gai isn't there. In a battle that is more or less, life or death. Fighting someone he has discovered is superior to him. Do you really think he would die before taking off his weights without Gai telling him to? I assure you, thats not the case. Hell, Kimimaro even mentioned he is fast, and if he isn't as fast as he was in the Chuunin exam, I doubt a weighted Lee's speed would impress Kimimaro.

OH YES, aboot the Kage Bunshins. I believe it was stated they are each 1/10th as strong as normal Naruto. They are produced with Chakra, so even if they don't have much Chakra each, that doesn't mean their muscle and speed is .001 or what not, of normal Naruto. They are definently 1/10th the skill of Naruto, or making tons of them is pointless, and actually worse.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2005
  22. jemakai

This isn't the real world, Lee TRAINS with those weights on so walking with them isn't a big deal. During the whole fight with the sound ninja's he was getting his but wiped, but still didn't even try to take off his wieghts or open his heal gate. Saying that Lee puting weights on would tire him is stupid, because he does everything with them on in the first place. Lee walks and runs with those weights, they don't hinder him they just allow him to regulate his speed and improve his training.

You answered your own question, Lee was impatient thats WHY he would place his weights on when he trained even with the crutches. I am sure that doing push ups with one hand was dangerous(and this was before he was even properly treated) yet he still did that.

By the way, Lee had his outfit on before the Sasuke rescue team even left.
    Its just not in Gai or Lee's nature to go easy on themselves during training even if they are hurt. You seem to think he used his weightless speed to reach Naruto, but if that were the case he shouldn't have enough stamina to then fight kimi.

23. Shishou

Lee wasn't training at the time.

And when it came to the sound trio, he was overconfident and didn't think he needed to take them off. And by the time he could have, it was too late. And there is also the fact, Kishimoto may not have decided to give him weights on his legs, until his battle with Gaara.

He wouldn't have the weights on with crutches either. The weights are to train his speed, well he can't train his speed when he can't even walk right, or run. Rock Lee couldn't even walk up stairs without crutches. Now by all means, if you need crutches to WALK, you don't have weights on your legs.

24. HimuraBattousai

People are using the "Naruto won't use Taijyuu Kage Bunshin that splits his chakra" argument.

This shows Naruto is stupid enough to do such a thing. I don't get how it gives kudos to Naruto. "Next time he won't use it." Thats just a bad argument.

If you think Rock Lee had his weights on right after his operation, I think thats silly because: how in the world would he have caught up to all of them after just having an operation?

And its is a Mizubunshin that is 1/10th as strong as a regular Naruto. Nothing is ever stated on how strong a kagebunshin is, other than it "creates a real body". Take that as you will.

Sure, A>B and B>C doesn't mean A>C, but its yet another thing to take into account and another thing in Kimi's favor.

So far, I don't see any evidence pointing at a Naruto victory.

And by the way, Naruto had grown nails, it shows it clearly when Naruto says "I'll crush you!" to Kimimaro. He was clearly at a higher level than when he was battling Neji.

Again, I don't see Naruto winning. Kimimaro put away 1000 of kyuubified Naruto's. I still think he had only 1 upgrade to go, the ever so gay "chakra arms".

Oh yea, I also want to point out what each character still hadn't used in the battle.

Naruto: -next level kyuubi with chakra arms -rasengan -Gamabunta
    Thats it.

Kimimaro: -4 dances -CS1 -CS2 upgrade -Finger Bullets

Now, lets for arguments sake say Naruto is able to summon Gamabunta and for arguments sake say Bunta would help him fight a 6 foot tall opponent. (Keep in mind we have yet to see a boss summon fight anything other than another boss summon or demon). But lets say he does.

Kimimaro snipes Naruto with finger bullets. Naruto hasn't exactly shown the greatest display of awareness skills recently. For example:
    -Kimi about to pop his freaking head off if it wasn't for Rock Lee
    -Nearly stepping on the Sound 4 trap if it weren't for Shikamaru

And I totally agree with martryn. If anyone argues both that Kimimaro can take all 4 of the sound at the same time and that Naruto > Kimimaro, I'll be really mad at you. You know what that implies, and I just don't see it happening.

25. Shishou

Lets break this down into what Naruto is capable of.

1. Kyuubi Chakra- He uses extra Chakra that he asks Kyuubi for.
    2. Kyuubi Naruto- Naruto is fueled with Kyuubi's Chakra, this isn't asked for, but kind of makes Naruto lose control. He has alot more Chakra than his body is supposed to be able to handle, and I don't think he has to run out of initial Chakra, to become Kyuubi. His body also changes a bit, his "whiskers" get darker and bigger, his eyes change to Demon eyes, he grows claws, his strength and speed increase.
    3. Kyuubi Naruto lvl 2- Like above, but a more advanced version. Much more Chakra is released, and it takes a chakra form outside his body. Most likely because his body cannot handle that much Chakra he is emitting. Can attack with the Chakra from afar, is kind of out of control. This Chakra most likely surpasses a Jounin's chakra.

-Kyuubi Naruto: He was in Kyuubi when he encountered Kimimaro. Even in Kyuubi mode, he couldn't manage to hit Kimimaro.

-Kage Bunshin: He used it, a very advanced version, and they were even Kyuubified. Had ZERO effect on Kimimaro. So Kage Bunshin is out.

-Kyuubi Chakra: This is like reserve Chakra... It will juss take from Kyuubi's Chakra and use it as his own. Wouldn't make THAT much of a difference.

-Rasengan: Rasengan is kind of a coin flipping. There is a possibility it can go through a solic thing and attack internally. Or as I will assume, it will only do physcial damage to Kimimaro's bone plate underskin. Also the factor that Naruto needs to be in arms length to use this attack. Kimimaro may be able to attack him while he is in arms reach, or possibly stop it with his bone spikes. So I don't think this would be a winning attack, when it is also possible that Kimimaro may be able to heal internal damage.

-Kyuubi Naruto level 2: This would no doubt take down normal Kimimaro. But against Cursed Seal lvl 2 Kimimaro, I don't see this being much different. Even though he has a ton of chakra, and can attack from afar... Kimimaro's bone spear can't be blocked or canceled out.

-Kyuubi Naruto Rasengan: Assuming he actually hits Kimimaro with it, it may be able to even break the bone. MAYBE. In which case this would most likely be able to defeat Kimimaro, if he cannot heal internal injuries.

-Gama Bunta: Alright, lets assume he actually summons Gama Bunta. Lets also assume Gama Bunta actually agrees to fight Kimimaro. Yes, Naruto would win. But realistically, there is no way a summon like Gama Bunta, will ever fight a solo Ninja. Unless the Ninja is some sort of super ninja, that actually could defeat a summon of Gama Bunta's caliber. It juss aint ever going to happen. If he did summon, Kimimaro would also have a summon to fight with. But summoning Gama Bunta, getting him to help you, and fighting a ninja without a summon... Not very likely.

-Sexy no jutsu: This would effect the only bone Kimimaro cannot manipulate. But Kimimaro is focused on his mission, and deathly ill. And he doesn't seem to have any perv side ot him, so this would be useless.

So when I look at it... All signs point to no. It is possible, but thats only if we assume some things happen.

26. Kurau

I know naruto could have taken any of the other 4 sound.. if u dont believe he could.. then w/e lol.. He did get beat by sasuke cs2, but i know sasuke was probably stronger than the other 4 sound aswell with cs2.. But as for kimimaro i dont know.. if he used the same level of kyuubi as he did against sasuke i think he would have beaten him

27. Rokudaime

Gamabunta hard to summon for 1 and 2? WHere do you get this kind of nonsense?Naruto need Red Chakra to summon Gamabunta and Lv1 and Lv2 is the Red Chakra that flow around Naruto non-stop.

Gamabunta didnt help Naruto because Naruto still havent become his underling and Gamabunta know that Shukaku is far stronger than him.And now we are talking about Orochimaru and Sound... Do you really think that Gamabunta will let any Orochimaru's minion to survive?Or do you really think that Gamabunta will watch those Sound Ninja kill Konoha's ninja in front of his eye?Definitely not..

28. Shishou

... Gama Bunta is still hard to summon. It isn't like Naruto has fully mastered the Kyuubi Chakra.

Hell, he summoned like the worst frog during the Sannin battle... So don't go around saying Gama Bunta isn't hard to summon.

29. yelin

yeh tahst becos naruto had a hick up but when his serious gama will pop out and yes he will help becos by this time naruto is offivally his underling therefore he will help, when he summoned gama against suhaku gama did not take naruto as his underling but once the battle began gama offficially took naruto as his underling, now which kind of retard summon except for manda would not help his underling.??? against a good course aswell?

30. Code

Would Kimimaro give him time to summon Gamabunta?