1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Kimimaro + Wolverine vs The World - Special battle

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by CrazyMoronX, Dec 6, 2005.

Wolverine + Kimimaro vs Earth

1. Wolverine and Kimi win because they are invincible

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. The World wins, because there is too many of them! Oh wait..

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Guns > Ninjas (PS I AM RETARDED)

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. I like candy corn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CrazyMoronX Old Man

This battle may seem one sided at first, until you look into the special conditions:

Wolverine has all of Kimimaro's bone abilities, except of course his bones are ALWAYS laced with adamantium, no matter how big they get. Illogical I know, but that's the rules.

Kimimaro is basic Kimi except his bones are as hard as adamantium too, and he gets Wolverine healing factor.

They both get unlimited chakra/stamina.

vs

The entire world. No nukes allowed.

Tags:
  2. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

The world wins due to biological warfare, duh!

3. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I forgot about that nonsense... but how susceptible is Wolverine to biological weapons?

4. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

Not very, however since this is adamantium-claw Wolverine, his healing factor is much-reduced, and thus a super-cocktail of our most lethal pathogens would take him out. If this weren't the case, then his DNA would have been used to cure AIDS long ago, like it was used to cure that virus which afflicted the Morlocks.

5. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Liquid nitrogen trap. They walk into building #287,563 to continue their extermination of the world and get 100,000 liters of cyrogenic liquid dumped on them.

Kapwned. :imslow

6. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

By the way, by "the world" I assume you just mean the conventional, non-super-powered world, correct?

7. Dynomiteguy Angel of Death

I doubt Kimi and Wolvie can survive after being surrounded by the navy and then getting shot at simutaneously o_O >_> <_<
    They'd get shredded to pieces :tem

8. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Correct.

I think they would catch the world by surprise at first, and slaughter at least a couple million people.

As for the liquid nitrogen trap, that might work, but Kimimaro is a ninja, and he would probably see it coming, with his ninja skillz and doge it, or create a bone shield.

I'm not too keen on how powerful adamantium is, but I assume if they created a big thick wall of it, and encased themselves in it, they could potentially survive a nuke anyway.

9. ydraliskos minimal

EVERYONE knows you can't kill super powered individuals with modern technology. It's in the manual.

10. HOKAGEKYZRE crazy as shit...

kimi+wolvie are a ninja team...they could never be snuck up on or surrounded or surprised in any way...

11. Blitzomaru ThumbMaster

Yeah, they would be able to use adamantium to shield themselves. The only way I could see them loosing is if they were placed in somewhere with extreme heat, which wouldn't melt the adamantium, but charbroil their insides until the healing factor couldn't compensate.

12. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

They need to get across the seas SOMEHOW.

They are very vulnerable while on a boat/plane.

13. Blitzomaru ThumbMaster

Knowing Wolverine he'd regenerate Gill or something. But they can always walk on water or smuggle themselves on an aircraft. It would take them a very long time to kill all the people of the world. but wolvie is over 150 years old already, so he just might be able to do it.

14. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Yup that would do it. biological weapon won't really work on Wolverine. He was trained against those and probably knows more about them anyone else in the world. Plus chances are his healing abilities will find a way to conter it soon enough.

Althought for them to win, the world have to be gathered in one continenet and in masses.

15. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

A fuel-air explosive or a flamethrower owns Wolvie. Simply burn his flesh from his bones. I do recall in one comic book he was killed by Sentinels using this technique.

I mean all you have to do really is give him a hit in the face. Regenerate a destroyed brain, I dare you.

Large amounts of white phosphorous would work too.

And what about just shooting him in the head hard enough to turn his cortex to so much nonfunctional mush? He might survive that one, but he won't be able to do anything

16. pnoypridz Member

this is easy shoot wolverine so much that he will take forever to heal and just put him in a jail or something or drop him in a volcano or rocket him to space

17. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Uhhh well besides biological weapons and nukes, they still have air attakcs. If people are willing to sacrifice their lives, then I don't see them surviving too long once an army comes into play.