1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

kimimaru+gaara vr orochimaru Without arms

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Miguel_erosennin, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Hun, this is a difficult choice, I don?t like orochimaru, and I think that gaara and kimamaru are too much too orochimaru without arm?s, we saw in the manga what these two can can do.

My vote goes to kimimaru and gaara.

Even with kabuto at is side probably the winner would be the same.

Tags:
  2. IronFist Alchemist

The real question is,if Kabuto were with Oro

Manda vs. Shukaku:amuse

3. Literally Exaggerated

if Kimimaro was healthy, and Oro didn't have his arms, Oro would lose

4. Mifune-Dono

Draw.

Gaara and Kimimaro wouldn't be able to touch Orochimaru, because he's way better than them. He also wouldn't have powerful enough attacks to break through Gaara's sand or Kimimaro's bone armor.

5. Shikamaru-sama

that is all anyone needs to say for the thread

well done that man/woman/domestic animal of choice

6. Code

Orochimaru won't be able to live if either of these 2 were to connect with their attacks...

7. Jh1stgen

w/o arms? lol what's Oro gona do ... use his neck stretch jutsu and bite em' to death? Even if Oro can use the grasscutter, whoopy do ... it couldn't harm Kim bc beside his bone manipulation, he has cell regeneration and he'll simply heal himself and Gaara ... enuff said

8. ramp3

I think orochimaru wins.

Even without arms and jutsus, he still has speed, his tongue, sword and experience.

9. Nidaime-Sama

That was anime filler, he didn't do that in the manga

10. ChaochroX

What the hell are you all talking about. Orochimaru is one of the fucking Sannin. He is at least in the top 3 nin that we've seen in the show and the manga so far. Orochimaru would murder them with easily. Now I'm no fan of Orochi but we're talking about two gennin here. Even if Gaara went all Shikaku you don't think Orochi would be able to wake him up with his stretchy limbs. And without Shikaku at full power he'd be no match for Manda. Also Kimi was strong but come one he would be nothing compared to Orochi even without Manda, which he could use if he wanted to. I mean seriously the stuff people post these days.

11. Nidaime-Sama

Oro can't use any summons without the help of Kabuto and he can't use any gen or ninjutsu without the use of his arms.

12. Vamoo

1) Well, without arms Oro can't cast jutsus and can't summon Manda.
    2) Kimimaro isn't Genin (heck, he's probably the strongest and most talented user of the Kaguya bloodline) and Gaara isn't at Genin level, with or without Shukaku.
    3) Without jutsus and summons I wouldn't really know how Oro could manage to wound either Kimimaro or Gaara.
    4) On the other hand, I think Kimi is fast enough for a Sannin.

I think that Kimi and Gaara together can defeat a jutsu-less Orochimaru.

13. Code

Shukaku when he was first summoned was more than enough for Gamabunta to comment "It was all I can do to complete the swing" when he got flung after hitting Shukaku which was not at full power and who just said "This is fun" right afterwards... So any form of Shukaku is enough to take on a boss summon. The only thing is Gaara out in the open.

I doubt that Sannins are that much stronger if stronger at all than their boss summons.

14. nalta

Enough said without his jutsus Oro can do nothing all he can do is bite and use that sword and stuff big wow id like to see oro stretch his neck through the shield of sand!

15. Ghost-

Kusanagi would own both of them. I don't see anyone living through a well placed Kusanagi strike as it IS a legendary weapon. (I don't count Sandaime there, for one he is a badass and two it obviously didn't hit a very vital area...not to mention he was prepared to take the hit, as for Tsunade...she regenerates).

16. rikku

i dun really think kimimaro is a gennin.....very unlikely. look at what he is capapble of...he's probably more than a chunnin as well. anyway, if gaara teamed up with kimi and kabuto with orochimaru, i think gaara's team would have a greater chance of winning since both him and kimi arent disabled. kimimaro could handle kabuto, who are both close range fighters whereas gaara could take care of oro...this is an interesting fight....hehhe

17. ChaochroX

Wait I didn't see the "Without arms" thing well hmm... I'd have to go with Kimi and Gaara then. With no arms and no Kabuto I doubt he would be able to take them both on. In fact I doubt he'd be able to beat sakura. Well mabye sakura but you get my point.

18. Ghost-

Kabuto would kill kimimaro like a chump. Kabuto can form chakral scalpels that would go strait through that fancy bone armor of his and strait for his vitals...Doesn't matter how cool your defense is if your opponents attacks bypass it. Course it doesn't matter wether or not Kabuto could kill him as the question is clearly Gaara + Kimimaro vs Orochimaru without arms, not Orochimaru without arms and Kabuto.

Though I still say kusangi would own them both.

19. Vamoo

Swords don't kill anyone in Naruto's world...

20. Ghost-

That sword you're discrediting would have killed sandaime had shiki fujin not killed him first :p Zabuza's sword would have cut kakashi in half had it not been a water clone...Kisame's sword would have hacked naruto to bits had it not been for Jiraiya's presence, kusanagi would have killed tsunade if she wasn't effectively unkillable...the list goes on.

21. Vamoo

Yes, they all "would have killed if" etc. But they don't, ask Hayate.

22. Dr.PWND

...ok then

:p

That is exactly why he would lose. He has alright speed, A TONGUE and medioker swordsmanship. Like come on really be serious.:notrust

23. Mat?icha

if oro is completely alone, then gaara alone is enough with shukaku.

24. nyu

kimimaru+gaara would win

25. Podman

Kimi isn't a factor

Kimimaro isn't that strong. Oro's sword would cut him open in a second. He's fast but not Sanin or Kage fast. I mean we didn't see Lee take off his weights, he had just come out of a life threating surgery and not to mention was a Genin and he was able to match Kimi's speed.

Now is you mean Kazekage Gaara then he would have a 70/30 percent chance the odds being in his favor.

If it's Genin Gaara the Oro could own his without arms or legs.

26. Vance

This is complete overkill. Let Oro have some damn arms for once!! God, he's is a Sannin, but come on, I'm starting to get mad. Oro with no arms, Oro with no arms. He ain't invincible. With arms, these two little piggies go bye bye. But without, come on.... demon, bones. If he had Manda, it would be much, much different.

27. ~Redchaos325~

Kimmimaru and Gaara win even if he had arms.

28. Spell

Kimi gaara wins

29. Vance

No, way, Oro WITH arms would totally masacare them.

30. Rashman

i think orochimaru would win