1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

King

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Edward Teach, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

King is going to be a veteran from the old roger/wb era. he's probably going to be older than Kaidou. remember how that cook was the one to discover big mom? and in technicality is her first mate/co founder. I believe that King is going to be similar, but actually strong enough to be the 2nd strongest in the beast pirates right after Kaidou.

He's probably this older guy who was impressed by a young Kaidou and saw potential in him, and decided to stick around.

Tags:
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  2. balckPho Active Member

Maybe, Kaido seem more the brawn of the of the crew then the brain. Its hard to imagine someone so suicidal and drunk able to control territory efficiently and or thinking about developing weapons factories.

3. Don King Pirate King

Since I'm been thinking of King lately and how he fell down on his ass after Zoro beat him. I'M thinking he is in the same generation of Shanks, him(King) and Kaido.

4. Fel1x Friend of the Grummles

it will be great. he could be even from Rocks with position higher than Kaido in it

5. Don King Pirate King

I think it only recently that he think he needs other option(Smiles,SN) to do what he wants to do since he is being capture before so many times.

Doffy be like : hey man, you just can't go into the Yonko territories all on your own you're gonna get defeated even if they can't kill you. here I have a proposition to you you're gonna like it.

Kaido: Hell, No. I'm strong and cannot die. I'm fine.

Doffy: It's shameful, all those 7 L's you took. just here me out... I can give you Zoan devil fruit army for a right price. Just like the one Marco's eat a never before seen Zoan type.

Kaido: Okay how much?

You want King to be out of his prime?

6. Fel1x Friend of the Grummles

doesn't matter if he is still still strong. He could be like Garp

7. Sixth Ranger Quantum Power!!

King is actually the one who gave Kaido his 1st bottle of sake when he was a young lad. After witnessing young Kaido slay and eat Seakings like it was nothing, King thought it was the proper occasion for a toast. He later decided to raise Kaido as his own.