• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Kingdom Chapter 661 Discussion Thread

bws

So Riboku is with SBS nice to know,I wonder are we heading back to Zhao campaign.

Hope that Hara will show us the conversation between Karin and Man U.

Love the rivalry between Roku O Mi and Ryuu Han and when the Qin/Wei war start in the future hope that we will see those two against each other.

Cichy

This was a short, but enjoyable arc. Glad where geting back to Zhao tho. Wonder, what will Karin do with the Juuko commanders now that their city is gone.

Kanki

KIG
I like Ryuuhan. Translator felt off though. So hoping next chapter we see Karin/Man'U and Riboku/SBS.

Looks like Juuku'ou is going to be forced to stay in Qin, as I expected.

Sherlōck

High Functioning Sociopath
I am still kinda disappointed that JuuKo campaign wasn't a big campaign with 50 something chapter and that new gen didn't join. I am also confused on when and how Hara will show us next Chu campaigns. Not to mention that we are going back to Zhao.

But this chapter was enjoyable. It established a future war between Tou & GHM similarly how it did between ManU & MouBu.

Not to mention I want to see the fight between RoKuOMi & RyuuHan.

Hara also set the stage for Chu to introduce more GG since GHM is going against Chu.

Zeit

★★★★★★
An interesting mini-arc but honestly I agree with Gohomei, giving Wei Juuko particularly after the slog that was the current campaign puts a huge weight around Qin's neck.

I'm not a big fan of all the Juniors suddenly becoming Generals either, it feels fake particularly when that pleb has never been relevant.

Shadow Sovereign

So, Juko'Ou lives. I hope we see more of him in the future.

Now that Wei is out of the picture for the next 3 years, hopefully, I expect to see a full arsenal of Qin forces against Zhao. I do wonder if Tou or Moubu would join the fray, though.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
It was really a filler chapter. Nothing much happened here.

GHM is being hella delusional considering he actually thinks he can win more in next 3 years than Qin with the state Wei army currently is.

I am also so over Riboku wank. That dude has lost enough times to stop treating him like he is so God tier GG. He is a good powerful GG sure but hardly anyone who can take on entire state by himself. People (both inverse and in real world) put Riboku on too much pedestal. Like I had said previously, Riboku would be much well recieved character if Hara stopped wanking him every single second knowingly that he is going to lose. Hara needs to stop doing what he did with GHM scene here. Utterly pointless and eye roll worthy wanking.
All Hara did in my opinion is made GHM look like a moron.

We probably will get 1 or 2 political chapters next. Maybe we will transition to Riboku visiting Shibashou. On that same note it is absolutely hilarious that Wei knows where Riboku is but not Zhao royal forces. You would think Kakukai would have started sieging Shibashou's city by now.

Cichy

I am also so over Riboku wank. That dude has lost enough times to stop treating him like he is so God tier GG. He is a good powerful GG sure but hardly anyone who can take on entire state by himself. People (both inverse and in real world) put Riboku on too much pedestal. Like I had said previously, Riboku would be much well recieved character if Hara stopped wanking him every single second knowingly that he is going to lose. Hara needs to stop doing what he did with GHM scene here. Utterly pointless and eye roll worthy wanking.
Gohoumei doesn't bet only on Riboku tho. He's beting on Riboku + Shibashou + probably whatever new hidden beasts he'll bring next.:catshrug

And I wouldn't be so certain that they will loose.

Great Potato

Seems weird to me that Tou would get baited and start bragging to GHM about how this new alliance will backfire on Wei and Qin will totally come out ahead in the next three years. He should have done like Moubu and just walked off letting Gohoumei think he's won, only to have the rug pulled out from under him much later down the line, instead of trying to one up him in a dick measuring contest and cast doubts about the alliance by telling him that he's wrong.

It was really a filler chapter. Nothing much happened here.

GHM is being hella delusional considering he actually thinks he can win more in next 3 years than Qin with the state Wei army currently is.

We probably will get 1 or 2 political chapters next. Maybe we will transition to Riboku visiting Shibashou. On that same note it is absolutely hilarious that Wei knows where Riboku is but not Zhao royal forces. You would think Kakukai would have started sieging Shibashou's city by now.

I agree, it's pretty dumb that Qin isn't being taken as an extremely serious threat after everything they've accomplished against the odds.

Shouheikun should be viewed as just as much of a threat as Riboku right now if not more considering he's been pulling miracle after miracle and actually has the full backing of a quality King in his corner. Under his military guidance Qin has defeated the legendary Renpa and nearly checkmated the board, thwarted the massive coalition army headed by Riboku himself in response, defeated Riboku and dealt Zhao perhaps the most serious blow they've likely felt in their entire history, and now they've managed to strike up a surprise alliance with Wei to quickly conquer a stronghold from generals even Chu themselves had given up on trying to defeat. After GHM and Karin were both 100% convinced the Zhao invasion would fail, you'd think they'd be at least a bit more cautious in writing off the impending threat that Qin represents.

Also where is the Ousen respect when people are talking about the greatest minds of China? Ousen just bested their lord and savior Riboku in a battle of Grand Strategy and also matched him directly on the battlefield. All of China should be respecting him as a new massive heavyweight player right now, but it feels like his name hasn't left anyone's tongues since that all went down.

Kanki

KIG
I think ultimately, unification is still seen as some impossible and almost childish dream by many. That may be why, albeit I do think they should be seen as a bigger threat than they are. I don't think GHM has shown all of his cards yet - I reckon he will have something up his sleeve, presumably with some new Generals since I don't believe for a second that Wei go down with only Gaimou and GHM.

Thdyingbreed

I wonder if Tou and co will be heading to Zhao now since the whole point of this war was to be able to divert troops from other battlefields and it doesn’t seem like Wei is going to break the 3 year alliance. :hm

I get the feeling it will just be fodder soldiers that are diverted but having other big names join would help to freshen up the Zhao arc.

Devil_Jin

Tou should have left with a light left jab in gohomei's face

The usual riboku wank and the added disrespect to Ousen and his accomplishments is just disgusting now

Wonder who they're gonna blame the next time Riboku loses now that the zhao king is dead

Shadow Sovereign

Why the disrespect w/ Riboku? With everything that happened to him, he should have died 10x by now. You guys sound like that bastard Zhao king. Give credit where credit is due.

Shunsuiju

Riboku is still a much bigger figure than Ousen right now. He's the leader of his state, has many more leading charges/victories as the sole commander, and still yet to lose his hype.

I wonder what Ryuuhan was referring to by "horde", did he mean Ordo? 'Cause that would be lame lol!

Great Potato

Apparently that's a mistranslation. He meant Ordo.

How disappointing. I thought we were going to be getting some nice hype about Shibashou being famed for defeating a massive horde, but instead he's still trying to ride off of that Ordo feat.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
Honestly speaking when I first read 'horde' I thought off Mongolian golden horde.
I know I know it is thousands years too early for them to be in story.

Zeit

★★★★★★

I figured he was alluding to another coalition war against Qin if they somehow manage to defeat Zhao.

Why the disrespect w/ Riboku? With everything that happened to him, he should have died 10x by now. You guys sound like that bastard Zhao king. Give credit where credit is due.

>Why the disrespect
>He should've died x10 by now

You answered your own question. Watching someone survive defeat after defeat by plot armour alone is boring.

Shadow Sovereign

>Why the disrespect
>He should've died x10 by now

You answered your own question. Watching someone survive defeat after defeat by plot armour alone is boring.
Survivability is a skill. If you're gonna blame plot armor, then Shin & the rest of this manga's characters that are still alive are boring to you, as well, I guess.

Top Bottom