1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by DiDiDiDi DiDi Di-Di-Di, Nov 6, 2005.

1. DiDiDiDi DiDi Di-Di-Di Lets fuck for virginity!

After seeing the trailer for KH2 I now need a kingdom hearts fix and since my PS2 is broken and I can't play the original again I thought about getting this. I made this thread becaue I want to know if this game any good and does it have anything in it that contributes to the plot of KH2 or is it just "filler"?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2005
    Tags:
  2. earthshine Banned

definetly get it, i beat it and i gotta say, i was happy with the way it played out, and no, it is not filler, it acutually ties the two games together, introduces new characters, u know, that kinda stuff, plus, u get to be riku, definetly recomended if u like kh

3. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

The only bad thing is that, in the end, nothing changes for Sora.

Riku changes a hell load though, as Kairi teaches him that darkness is the source of Riku's power, and that if he doesn't fear it, and decides to use it, his power has no limits (and it doesn't).

4. missq Raikage

I didn't really like it all that much, fighting just didn't seem fun anymore. I dropped it after an hour or two, I'm waiting for the second one to come out

5. Matti Emelie?s Emo Bear

i just got KH:COM like a week ago and ive been playing for 5 hours and i love it.
    although im stuck atm need to lvl a little hehe. But not bored of it. Its alot better than i first imagined.

Well thumbs up for this game!

6. RockLee is no brethren unto Kaminae

Can anyone bother to post a summery of the plot of the game? I plan on playing KH2 and played KH, but I didn't like KH:COS that much.

Plot please! ;_;

7. Matti Emelie?s Emo Bear

and remember to put a spoiler tag so i dont see too much hehe ^_^

8. icoselitham Lost

I played it. Its fun and you have to play it because it ties the plot of KH1 and KH2 together. You also get to see Mickey and Riku in a nice black coat. Try going to and look in the KH:CoM section.

9. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I have yet to play it, but I've seen it in action first hand. The card battle system's weird to get into at first, but it's actually pretty fun, and the story helps in understanding the events between KH 1 and 2

10. Matti Emelie?s Emo Bear

yeah the card system was a little weird at first and i thought it would suck but its really awesome.

Fun as hell to be honest
    everyone who likes Kingdom hearts should buy this game.

11. mr_yenz Lavender Raine

I haven't play the first yet, but CoM is really fun. I just clocked it under 60 hours, and that was like over levelling, and looking for moogle points... and that was only in Sora mode! And after you finish the game for the first time, you open up a new mode which is Reverse mode, which
    Spoiler:
    you play as Riku.

Like... WOAH. Though the best thing about the game is the 3D cinematics you get to see every so often in the game, especially in the beginning. Oh, and the music, you gotta love it. Particularly the ending song, yes actual SONG with lyrics and all. "Simple and Clean" by Utada Hikaru. Matches perfectly with Kindom Hearts. I recommend it, so buy it. Or else: :wtf

12. Matti Emelie?s Emo Bear

OMG you played it for 60 hours!?
    damn thats a long time. but thats just good hehe

13. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Loved that game but the card thing (for opening doors) sometimes pissed me off..

14. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

I played it and I found it interesting yet I'm not the biggest fan of using a card battle system...=/...but I've heard that you need to know that story to know a few things that go on i n KH2

15. Wing-Zero Whoa!!!

It is a great game, highly recommend. It isn't a filler it ties the two games together which has been stated.