1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom

Discussion in 'Akihabara Library' started by Reznor, Jul 21, 2014.

Who do you want to lead during the first unification war?

1. Moubu

21.4%
  2. Kanki

25.2%
  3. Ousen

21.4%
  4. Tou

32.0%
  1. BlueDemon Demon

2. Courier Six Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Flag:
    Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    I've got work :catmad and I legit lost the will to read manga at this point :catdespair

3. BlueDemon Demon

Instead of replying you could have already read a few pages :p
    Where did you drop off? It's gotten pretty epic, now it's worth it! Get into it again!

4. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Get ready to apologize to Bananji you fools that slept on him :bury

5. Morglay .

Spoiler:

Bihei: "What's up with these enemies?"
    Soldier: "It's the 9th day in this war, and they're launching this powerful attack."
    Soldier: "Watch out, their cavalry broke through."
    The Infantry also makes their way.

-
    Gakuei:" Remember the pain we endured on the 4th day in Kokuyou!! This battle is our revenge for Keisha! Kill the loathing Hi Shin Unit. Kill. Kill. Kill them all!!"

- Shin's base
    Soldiers: "All of our infantry units are struggling."
    Soldiers: "Even the cavalry unit, Kyokai is being pushed back."
    Soldiers: "Sosui is also slowly being pushed back. Shousha's unit has been cut off from each other."
    Shin: "I'm going!"
    Ten: "Wait! Our casualty in the front will be too heavy."
    (I knew their morale would be high, but this is even greater than I expected... its the 9th day, and they still have this much strength..."
    Soldier: "Bihei requests backup."

- Gyoku-Hou
    Shoutaku: "Hold on, isn't this dangerous for the Hi Shin Unit? Gakuei is..."
    Banyou: "Kuh, seeing today's battle, it may have been a mistake aiming for Gakuei..."
    Ouhon: "No, this is all going to plan. Move out, Gyoku-Hou unit! We're going to claim Gakuei's head!"
    Soldier: "Ten! Gyoku-Hou Unit is making their move from behind."

-
    Shin: "Ten!"
    Ten: "I know, Go Shin! If Gyoku-Hou attacks from the left, our enemy's morale will decrease, then..."
    Shin: "We'll break through in one go! Let's go, Hi Hyou unit! I will take Gakuei's head!"

-
    Qin Soldier: "Don't get pushed back!"
    Zhao soldier: "Fuck. What is this impenetrable wall? Good. We broke through."
    Zhao soldier: "Good, they broke through over there. No, not yet. You can break open one side of the wall, but this formation...I don't know why, but it gets even stronger as you go deeper! What is this ridiculous formation?!"
    Report: "First and second unit can't get through! First unit should've broken through, what's going on, did they get pushed back? What's up with this defense?! Even (don't know his name in english) is struggling against them..."
    Chougaryou: "It's not the repair and defend tactic...It doesn't look like an impenetrable wall, but how can it be this strong...? No, rather than holding out against our 3 armies, the defense isn't budging even the tiniest bit. How? How is Akou able to hold against our armies?"

Akou: (Come, if you dare. There isn't even the slightest chance that this formation that I learned from Ousen, will fall to the likes of you.)

-
    Bananji: "Let's get going"
    Soldier: "Even if its our unit, if we don't solve the mystery behind their formation, we will not come out unscathed."
    Bananji: "Hmph. Riboku says there are "JOINTS" in Akou's formation."
    Qin Soldier: "Akou, Bananji is coming."
    Zhao Soldier: "Bananji has come! Make way!"
    Zhao Solider: "He broke through. Bananji has broken through!"
    Chougaryou: (No...He only broke through the first line using brute strength...this formation's strength will present itself starting now.)
    (What?! How is this possible...? How is Bananji able to break through their lines so easily?)
    Kaine: "There's two types of units?"
    Riboku: "yes. In that formation: one unit is tasked with becoming the outer shell, to provide sturdiness and strength. While the other unit, which can be likened to as a "joint" can attach to these shells to provide flexibility and fluidity.'
    Kaine: "Joint...? I'm sorry...I can only notice the slight movements, I don't understand...so the joint is the reason behind the strength of this formation?"
    Riboku: "In response to the enemies that broke through the outer shell, the joint unit is able to quickly connect one shell to another to provide quick relief and stronger defensive line. And they are very efficient at adapting due to their specialized roles in this formation. They can reorganize themselves to provide support like a pillar, or they can surround the Zhao so that the shell itself can be protected."
    Kaine: "But Bananji was still able to break through..."
    Riboku: "That's because he's only targeting the area where the joint is in use. If you break the joint, the shell will lose its supporting line and just become a normal defensive line unit.
    Kaine: "so losing the joint/knuckle will just cause them to be a normal defensive line..."
    Akou: "SWITCH FORMATION! We're using stacking formation to stop Bananji!"
    Kaine: "Hmm? Akou is switching formation?"
    Riboku: (Of course. This formation should still have several tricks up its sleeve. However...Zhao isn't so slow that we will wait for you to do just that...)

7. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina
    Chapter 557 is out on sensescan.

8. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Guyana
    Catdank Faction:
    What's wrong with Ten's sweat glands? :lmao
    Geez..

9. Araragi <b><i>loneliness is a wave</i></b>

Hi, just wanted to remind you and others that as stated in rules:

You should be putting spoilers like these that are released before the chapter comes out in spoiler tags. Please be mindful of other posters who want to enjoy the same series as you!

10. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

:bury

11. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina
    Good chapter overall.

Nice defense formation by OuSen. My guess is that he has several. I hope HSU will have something unique to them like this as well. But Hara just showed one (Gouruki) & was done with it.

I understand that GakuEi army is enraged but after fighting against Gyou'un army they shouldn't have had this much problem facing them. Even KyouKai's unit in back foot? It doesn't make sense.

Shin & OuHon are both moving against GakuEi. Shin is leading Hi Hyou. They should make quick work of GakuEi soon. Though I wished Kyoukai would take out GakuEi instead.

Unless Reebok knew about this particular defense formation of OuSen from before it doesn't make sense for him to analyze & predict a formation he has never seen before. More so, he din't even knew about OuSen up until Sanyou campaign.

Banaji is using the information Reebok gave him to counter Akou's defense. On the other hand Gyou'un seems like charging into it straight by himself. Whether it's strategical move or if he is just looking a create a fire is yet to be seen.

12. BlueDemon Demon

A mod in this thread?!?! I ♥ you! Are you new?

13. BlueDemon Demon

Well, gone is the other promising guy. The last page is confusing me though. Is Akou being attacked? Did Hara just copy the scene from two pages before where Gunei was killed?

Shin seems to be awakening for real now. He's going to turn everything around, especially if Akou should also get killed.

14. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina
    Great chapter.

Another hype for Gyou'un. While Bananji needed Reebok's counsel to break through Akou's formation Gyou'un is doing that on his own. He truly is a beast. As one of the strongest martial & instinctual general Hara should make sure he survives this campaign.

GakuEi's strength is only 85 while Shin is 91+α. Shin should one shot his sorry ass.

Shin's attacks are only blowing people away again? Bananji, Gyou'un all martial general cleave their opponent in half. Even Shin after he started using Ouki's glaive was capable of doing that as well. Shin's attack only blowing away is really shitty portrayal.

Another chapter without Kyoukai. :(

I don't think Akou will die & neither should he. OuSen losing 2 of his 4 commanders in the very first campaign against Zhao isn't a good look imo. That being said I can't see how Akou will survive from double Lariat.

I also don't wan't another Left Wing situation to happen in the right wing aka OuHon or Shin taking over Akou. It will be bland & redundant.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  15. perman07 Per ler mer

Honestly, I've lost track of who Gaku'ei, Gyou-un and Bananji even are. What were their stories again?

16. Donquixote Doflamingo Master Puppeteer

Gaku'ei is the right hand man of Keisha who lost to kanki in the last war.

Gyou was the strongest martial general under the command of one of the late three heavens of zhao back in renpas time.

Bananji was just recently introduced if i call correctly. A veteren Zhao general under Rhiboku along with that other new general whos fighting agasint the mountain tribes right now.

17. BlueDemon Demon

I've been reading about that but I'm not sure it'll work out because of the distance. Might work out if what we've seen takes place at different points in time. Dunno what's best.

18. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina
    GakuEi - Keisha's deputy
    Bananji - Reebok's deputy
    Gyou'un - RinShoujo's deputy

19. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Guyana
    Catdank Faction:
    That last panel was sexy af :obamabury

:catdespair

20. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Guyana
    Catdank Faction:
  21. Furinji Saiga The One Shadow

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018
  22. -Ziltoid- mostly retired

Mods are going to make posts here again :lmao

23. Araragi <b><i>loneliness is a wave</i></b>

doubt akou will die at this moment even if I'm sure he'll likely die before the war is over. ou'hon might be there to take on gyou'un?

24. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina
    OuHon recognizing Shin has made some people very happy. But I think OuHon while act disrespectful to Shin acknowledged him long ago. It was also evident when HSU first came to fight Gyou'un army. He warned Shin & told him to be vigilant. Then left Shin to deal with Gyou'un. If he didn't respect Shin then he wouldn't do such. Though it's true that he thinks Shin is an idiot who doesn't understand strategy. My guess he doesn't know Shin is instinctual type. When he learns that he will respect Shin more.

25. BlueDemon Demon

You might see it like that, but I didn't really like how it played out, most of all because I thought Shin would be the one to act. Akou being saved by the crazy dude changed everything, of course. Now Shin has to take Gaku'ei's head in any case and THEN have a Great General's moment too.

And I'd be pissed if Ouhon were to take out Gyou'un.

26. Seiko louis d'or

27. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Guyana
    Catdank Faction:
  28. Morglay .

29. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

30. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina
    Shin sensing something happening in a different battlefield would have been too much of a bullshit. I am actually glad Hara didn't go that route.

Nah, OuHon will not take out Gyou'un. After all the trash talking & fighting between Shin & Gyou'un I can't see Hara do that. OuHon will take out Bananji IMO.