1. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join us for NF's first movie night! If you're interested in deciding what films we'll be watching, join us for discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Grand Opening of the Beauty Parlor! Come and discuss the beauty world with other beauty lovers
    Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Roleplaying Section (yes we have one of those is having a character creation contest. This challenge's theme is Super Heroes.

Come check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Recently we held an event where rep powers went a bit crazy so if you've been visited by the Rep Bot it was a byproduct of restoring pre-event values. Additionally we've gauged the reactions from this event and will be rolling out some new uses for rep in the near future. Thank you for your patience and stay on the lookout for new things to come!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The battle of the booty is over and NF's waifu has been decided! Join us for discussion in the award ceremony thread here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirin is fucking bullshit.

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Batzzaro29, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

So because he hasn't made it into that specific shape even though you know for a fact he has shaped his fire into other things that somehow means that it isn't fire.
    Even though it's listed as fire release?
    Even though every element can be shaped?

And it clearly was stated to emit heat like in the cave vs Muki Tensei.

On the other hand this no heat emission thing is stated nowhere in any source.

2. Braiyan Active Member

So uh, when Sasuke hopped outside to prep Kirin vs Itachi, and Zetsu stated Sasuke went outside to take advantage of the heat generated by Amaterasu, where exactly was this heat coming from if according to you Amaterasu does not *emit heat?

3. The_Conqueror

When "FIRE AIN'T HOT, LA LA LA LA!!" is your best argument...

5. Takaya Member

Water Dragon Jutsu is clearly bullshit. It has a dragon shape and moves around and everything! Everybody knows water doesn't do that!:rotfl

6. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Zetsu also stated Itachi is invincible, we've people standing inches away from Amaterasu without feeling any heat from it, Kabuto was not feeling any heat and was perfectly comfortable while it was burning inside of a cave.

8. Blu-ray Moderator Moderator

Kabuto flat out says it's hot, but wasn't feeling any heat? Are you fucking with us or something? :drake

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Braiyan Active Member

And reading comprehension should let you figure out the difference between expository dialogue and hyperbole. Unless you're gonna argue that everything Zetsu says is a lie.

The rest was answered above by @Blu-ray .

10. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Kabuto was stating about Amaterasu's effect on cave not that he is feeling any heat... Raikage had amaterasu on his hand armour did you see him complaining about heat?

Hell Naruto in pt 1 was about to touch Amaterasu before Jiraya told him not to.

Amaterasu is more like acid which burns but does emits any heat in process.

11. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

12. Mar55 Well-Known Member

You can't repeat this when it's already proven wrong in 2 specific instances, and never once implied to be the case in any other.

I get that you want to rag on the Uchiha and their bullshit powers, but fighting against the actual manga to do so is a losing battle. Don't be obtuse because you can't accept being wrong, just take it on the chin.

13. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Ya no it does... You can see in that ^video clouds are not forming above heat source but at the direction where dust, smoke or whatever is moving.

14. MSAL At the King's shrine

Those types of Cumulonimbus are formed above sources of heat. It's a Flammagenitus.

Have you never heard of the Supercell? Or Atmospheric Convection?

If you want to talk science, then please read up on on those topics to get an idea of what Sasuke was doing.

15. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

It a Flammagenitus not forming above heat source... But by heated dust cloud which is moving away from source of heat.

16. MSAL At the King's shrine

That video was from the Bushfire Convective Plume Experiment.

The source of the smoke is heat. It is pyroconvection.

You're talking about things you have no clue about. Please stop.

17. Blu-ray Moderator Moderator

"It's so HOT" - Yakushi Kabuto

He cut his hand off without flinching. The man clearly has enormous pain tolerance.

Where did you even come the conclusion that one must complain about heat for there to be heat? Does your stove not have heat just because your mother doesn't cry every time she lights it?:dank

Because he's retarded, much like many other children who play with fire only to pull away once actually burned or myself for replying to obvious bait.

What drugs are you even on to argue the obvious?
    Explains a lot.:dankfoil

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. BlackHeartedImp Active Member

I thought this thread would've been closed by now :hmm

19. The_Conqueror

This thread is just what the doctor ordered:blobhide:blobhide:blobhide:blobhide :blobhide

:blobfist

20. MSAL At the King's shrine

21. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Ya because people clearly do not bitch about heat during hottest day of summer.

Guess what? People do bitch about summer heat... At least in Asian/African countries.

Your stove argument is actually dumb because flames coming from stove does not effects anything other then frying pan above it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 12:24 PM
  22. Takaya Member

...People complain about hot weather, therefore heat does not exist? Whatever planet considers that a logical argument, I hope I never see it.

23. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

In a planet were fire is coloured black, go figures.

24. Takaya Member

...Wow, are you actually trying to misunderstand people this impressively, or does it just come naturally?

Blu-ray: People don't have to complain about heat for it to exist.
    You: But people do complain about heat.

Not actually the point, you know... Heat exists. Sometimes people complain about it. Sometimes they do not. (Also, stoves do affect more than just the frying pan, or cooking things would not be hot work.) But whether or not people complain about it does not determine whether the heat exists, though it can be used to communicate that it does.
    If I touch a puddle and say 'that's wet', it wasn't dry until the moment I touched it, but I have confirmed that it's wet for anyone listening.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 3:02 AM
  25. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Do you know that Amaterasu is hype to be a big deal right? Like Yamamoto's bankai? But there is always a remark on bankai's heat but not on Amaterasu's.

And what with these silly examples like stove? When it was clearly mentioned Amaterasu having extreme heat?

Or you people consider Amaterasu's heat to be as insignificant as stove heat?

26. Takaya Member

...Someone... already mentioned that there was a remark on Amaterasu's heat. You ignored it. And then just now you... 'clearly mentioned'... Ugh.
    I say again, are you actually trying to misunderstand people this impressively, or does it just come naturally?

...Look, cupcake, when we want to examine a scientific phenomenon -- that's 'a thing that happens', in language you might understand, we use small examples. We test itsy-bitsy versions first.

The concept of 'heat' can be seen in small things as well as big ones. Many concepts can.

If I test the concept of 'making electricity' using a lemon as part of a home-made battery, this does not mean I believe an electric power plant's power to be as small as the lemon battery. It means I've looked at a small version.

And now let me guide you to the point of the example I just used, since I'm doubting you'll find it alone: the point is that Amaterasu is hot. Other things are also hot. We can look at how 'things being hot' works, even when those things aren't as hot as Amaterasu.

27. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Thing is you examples are nothing to do with Amaterasu.

And you can make lemonade out that lemon for all I care.

Point is Amaterasu is not hotter then your regular fire technique and it does not emits heat to environment, It was burning on Karin's back did nothing, it was burning on Samurai armour did no demage, Sasuke was spamming it during FKS without anyone remarking about its heat, it barely burned any tree near uchiha hide out, hell Madara was able to discard it by throwing his shirt and he was not even sweating.

Sasori's fire technique melted rock, did Sasuke's Amaterasu able to melt rock during his fight against Kabuto?

There is one statement stating Amaterasu is hot there is also meny showing its not.

Also Kabuto's was more about Amaterasu's undoing his cave technique not him feeling heat of it.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 5:56 AM