1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kisame and his chakra (spoilers?)

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Jonas, May 6, 2005.

1. Jonas

Come to think of it, many believe that Kisame's got a chakra because of a youma and that's why he has that much chakra. But in my belief, it's not that he has a youma. It's something to do with Samehada.
    I mean, if he had his youma, why would he still stick together with Akatsuki?
    When one get what he want's, they don't give a sh*t about others.

Seeing as Samehada isn't an ordinary sword, it can devour chakra (translated from ANBU_AonE).
    Now i checked up the word devour in my swedish dictionary, and the meaning of the word is;
    1) it picks up chakra (like swallow)
    or
    2) it "destroys" chakra (lit. the one who tries to use his chakra, ones chakra will be "sliced into pieces" by Samehada).

So, probably in his lifetime, Kisame has fought many enemies. It's in my belief that in all those enemies that he's fought and killed, he somewhat stored their chakra into his own body (with help of Samehada of course) (Jiriobu did it against Naruto & CO, chakra feeding). But he has someway do make it last like forever, so that's why he has so much chakra. (IMO).

Edit: Another theory is that Samehada works as a huge container for chakra and the chakra is stored there forever. And when Kisame needs it, Samehada will give him some. That headskull looks like it has to do with some VooDoo shit :laugh

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
    Tags:
  2. seto-senpai

guess that could be kinda true..

3. Jonas

i find it more true than the youma thing

4. anle

this theory make sence than the youma theory.

5. The_Hunter

Interesting, but I wouldn;t say it makes more sense than him having a gut bug like Naruto.

6. Shadar

his large amount of chakra is due to the hability of sucking chakra from his oponents that samehada posseces.
    I really don't think that akatsuki have already any Bijyuu, or that his objective is one byjuu for each member -.-'

7. Jonas

Finally some people that doesn't go with the Biyjuu thing.
    It's thanks to Samehada, no youma.

8. Strider-Hiryu

yes i like your theory youma's are becoming a fad in naruto.

9. Jonas

Oh really? It's all about youmas and mangekyou sharingan nowadays >_<

10. Moritsune

i was thinking that it had to do with the Samehada as well, good job for posting this

11. Umazuki_Naruto

Yea, maybe it's the samehada but it cant have the same level of chakra as Naruto.... Just like Neji said it's chakra are the same as naruto(chapter 256)..... So there is a posibilty that kisame has the youma.... Sorry if I'm wrong about this

12. RubyRawd

I think it is an interesting theory for sure. Especially the way the sword moved after it ate naruto?s chakra

and....

haha you get rep for that.

13. Shinigami No1

rep i like it nice idea on a par or better than the youma theory but not sure yet...

14. enkay

i don't think either theory is true. i think his chakra capacity is so large just because, much like Oro's chakra capacity for instance.

the part that i have a hard time understanding is if the Samehada devours (swallows) chakra and somehow gives it to Kisame, then that means he has 9-tails chakra already flowing through him.

15. Jonas

No no no... last time Neji saw Kyuubi chakra was during the Chuunin matches. Only then, saying that that chakra was 100 % Kyuubi is wrong. Kyuubi doesn't lend him 100 % , more like 7 % or less. Which is extremely much for an human to carry, whereas Kisame's got this much chakra.

Maybe Samehada carries that infinite chakra all the time and when Kisame needs some, it'll give it to him.
    When he "stole" Naruto's chakra, in the anime, you could see how Samehada moved a little bit - like it ate the chakra or something.

16. Kabuto003

Have to agree with enkay here. I don't know why his chakra would be so high. Whether it is simply because he built it up or because of a youma, but if it absorbs his apponents and transfers it to him he would be a god already. Kisame seems to take pleasure in hurting people and I doubt he would be in an organization like akatsuki. He would simply wander around taking chakra from people to make himself stronger. He already took the nine tails chakra.

17. Jonas

No.. everyone has a limit. His body can't carry around infinite chakra (like Kyuubi can't lend Naruto all his chakra because his body is a very small container for it).

Look at episode 84, where Kisame explains for Naruto that Samehada shaves and devours chakra. Right after that, Samehada starts making "eating" sounds, like it stored the chakra into itself.

18. Umazuki_Naruto

then did shukaku lend all his chakra to gaara??? he used up all the chakra to build sand to protect the village from exploding..... if gaara's using his own chakra, then there should be no problem on borrowing shukaku's chakra......

19. Jonas

I don't know, but maybe Gaara has a great chakra capacity or it's just that that he doesn't need much chakra to perform that huge shield as one may think.

20. HinataFanBoy

i didnt even know there was a theory that Kisame is a youma...i dont think thats true, maybe he just has alot of it *shrugs* naruto has alot without Kyuubis chakara and a TON with it

21. Jonas

Stay tuned brotha
    Welcome to the club ;-)

compared Kyuubified chakra Naruto with Kisame (where you think he's,Kisame, normal?) :-)

22. SSJ3Naruto

that is a very good theory, the sword does seem to have a mind of its own like not letting gai use it

23. Jonas

Yeah and more into it... Those who are using much chakra, or chakra at all seems to be Kisame's natural enemies... maybe that's why Kishimoto made Gai face Kisame because he doesn't use that much chakra (doesn't rely on ninjutsus/genjutsu that requires chakra) only taijutsu.

24. Umazuki_Naruto

if the sheild doesnt use up much chakra, then how can he be caught by deidara...... plus he's been panting after using the sheild to protect the village, and there is also a same situation when fighting kimimaro when he used up all the sands to let him bury into the ground, he's been panting after that, and if it wasnt for kimimaro's health problems, gaara might have been badly hurt.....

25. Jonas

He was careless after that, and at that time Deidara quickly made his move.
    But yeah you've got a point. But i think it's irrelevant. What has that do with Kisame? :confused

26. Umazuki_Naruto

i was answering to your theory about gaara b4 u talked about kisame...... and true this has nothing to do with kisame....hahaha..... maybe what i wanna say is that kisame's chakra comes from the youma(if he has) and not the sword.....the sword cant give that deal of chakra to him......

27. Jonas

Sure it can. Defeated enemis chakra, stored in Samehada, Samehada gives him when he needs it.

28. Umazuki_Naruto

hmmm......too many theories for kisame and the chakra thing..... I dont think so.... kyubi naruto's amount of chakra even surprise most of the jounins so it cant be just the swords....... after 30% of chakra is given to the akatsuki and still has the same amount as kyubi naruto's it cant be the swords....... izit possible of the samehada to have such amount of chakra?? why cant they draw faster to let us know what's going on...... I'm really anxious to know what's going on.....

29. Jonas

Sorry for the bump, but now that chapter 317 was released and confirmed that
    Spoiler:
    Kisame DOES NOT HAVE THE FRIGGIN 3-tails IN HIMSELF
    , you guys have to agree with this point which I made like, ages ago.

30. Ram

Yeah, I never thought so.