1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Kisame or Shikamaru, which of them is the smexiest of them all?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by FFLN, Oct 9, 2005.

Post Timeskip: Who's the smexiest of them all?

1. Kisame!!! "I'm double-cocked and ready to rock!!":kblush

46.2%
  2. Shikamaru!!! "I'm the man with the million hands.";)

53.8%
  1. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Previously...

And this is where we're at now.^_^ Shika and Kisame fans, or anyone else, feel free to step in. I'm just "anyone else" so I can only defend Shika's smexiness to an extent before I'll have to bring in the "GAI bomb".=P

Tags:
  2. ExAzrael Blue and Gold

They're both equally Sexy, but Shika is Pimpin'.

So I'm gonna have to go with Shika.

3. The Wanderer Unpwnable

OMG now that's a huge clash, Shika got his Harem, and smexy Kisame his legendary clapsters

. . .

. . .

Shika and his 4 hands for the win, yes sir . . .

But what about a tie ?, with Shikamaru and Kisame saying something along the lines of "how worthy is my rival" :amuse

Btw, where did you get that Shika pic FFLN ?

4. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Kisame for the win. He's awesome.

5. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

I'm not into the whole "fish look"

So I voted for Shikamaru.

6. earthshine Banned

kisame may be dead sexy, but shika is a freckin chick magnet. u dont have to be sexy to have that special somtin that attracts women, i mean, even fate thinks shika is a pimp, always puttin him up against girls.

7. uncle jafuncle sustenance proxy

Shikamaru since he, you know, doesn't look like mutilated corpse.

8. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Well, if she's a bicycle, then Shikamaru's the man who's been riding her around town.:p He didn't WANT to hurt them. It's just that the women he has to face are all very... violent. So he has to let them down, but he's always gentle.

Yeah, if they wanted to be ripped to shreds by his grinder.:p He might as well use Samehadaa since it would achieve the same results. No, no, after the girly-boys, no offense to actual girly-boys,:D are out of the picture, it'll be the Shik-ster who pops up from out of the shadows with that lazily alluring face of his to say, "Yo... you want to watch the clouds together?";) Although it seems simple enough, he's a ladies' man, so he's got more layered under those words than what they initially think.

Actually, she's holding that to seem inconspicuous while Shika's over in the corner there with his shadowy hands going into someplace full of nooks and crannies where plenty of shadows can be reproduced.;)

Actually, that was me.:p I can see how you could've mistakened us since the shades were drawn, but I can assure that there was no fishman there. *turns to Shika* Sorry, Shika, not this time.

Actually she's thinking about how it would feel like to have those slugs suddenly burst into a million tiny ones while swarming over her... just so she can better remember the millions of shadowy hands that Shika used to give her that orgasmic massage.

Actually, she's just getting ready for a freaky night. Shika likes getting Tonton involved for a bit of shadow play.

No, Tayuya's just practicing for Shika's reverse Kage Mange.:smile-big

When Temari looks at her fan, it's because she's just thinking of the best position to put it to get the most shadow around. She actually practices swinging her fan around because Shika can get a bit crazy with those hands of his... and she's got sensitive skin.;)

Actually, if you look closer, you'll see that it was actually Kiba transformed into his sister that was the one with Kisame that night. He was actually under a genjutsu from Shika that made him think that he was just having a bite of fish for dinner.

So he says, but... he seems to have a thing for Guys.:Gaipose

You're not talking to me are you.:huh 'Cause I'm not a girl.

Actually, it was a pic that was captured by an artist while on a trip in Konoha. So that's a first-hand account.

Wanderer, you can find it in Elysium's thread in the House of U. titled "Naruto parody comics"... or something like that.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2005
  9. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

ROFLMAO! You actually made a thread for this! Dude, this is difficult because I find both of them to be quite smexy!!!

10. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Well, tun was taking it too seriously,:p so I decided to take such a worthwhile discussion out here for eveyone to see.:D

Raiki and I couldn't just let this sort of debate go to waste in a NarutoxSakura thread.:p The truth of who's smexiest between these two similar, but vastly different man-beasts must be known!!:smile-big

11. TEK Akatsuki

Kisame is the smexiest without a doubt. He has frickin shark skin and a huge ass sword. That by itself makes him frickin smexy. Add in his badass attitude, those gills on his face, and his kick ass hair and that makes him the smexiest character of all.

12. Mario is Fat ミッチ

Shika, he has both Ino and Temari, he is Pimpin it up, while Kisame is with Itachi (who is also a pretty damn good catch if I do say so myself) but Itachi is a man so -_-

13. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Why Mitch...;) I never knew.:p

That really accentuates the point I made earlier though.:amuse Shika's been shown to have girls,;) while Kisame... just follows Itachi around.:p

14. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

I'm still debating on who I think is the smexiest lmao, and yeah, tun was taking the thread a little too seriously. You and Raikiri are on my "funny list" right next to Dyroness and Cholisose. :laugh

15. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

I'm on a funny list?:rofl Hehehe, thank you.:amuse

Yep, that's right Raiki.;) I'm taking the compliments until you get in here to continue this illustrious debate that's been on everyone's mind.:smile-big

Oh, and don't worry about people seeing your vote.;) I just wanted to see which side everyone's on in this matter.:p

16. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

I nominated yours and Raikiri's posts from the NaruSaku thread as one of the funniest in the Ichiraku Ramen. :laugh

17. Mario is Fat ミッチ

There was stuff before this, link me please, this is really funny/arousing!

18. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

Start at Raikiri's post and then so on.

Ohhh and FFLN, I have a smexy fanart of Shikamaru (he looks like a stud in it!) pimping a nude girl (well it just shows her left side)! :p

19. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Now that... I really did not know.:p No offense meant of course, I just thought that you were joking.:amuse

Yeah, I saw that thread.:smile-big Hehe, although that does seem like a lot of posts to skim through.;) I do have the condensed version quoted up in the first post.:D

Hehe, well if you feel that it'll be appropriate for the boards, feel free to post it as further evidence of Shika's overwhelmingly smexy aura.:p

20. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

<-Is male
    <-contribution
    V
    Kisame is brawn - The thug life type that will bang you all night long but would act like a jerk.

Shikamaru is brain- Meaning he'll bang you shorter but cause um... More " ...EXplosive" reaction. Also shikamaru can manipulate everyone for you, and get you of the hook for stuff.... But he's probably not hung like Kisame.

Therefore you need to decide... if you want it long, or short... with benefits.

...I chose Anko!

21. kapsi Banned

they both suck

22. Mario is Fat ミッチ

You didn't know what?
    I would like to see it to, and if it is inappropriate can't you just censor the bad bits?

23. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Now that... will NOT help Shikamaru at all.:rofl I was expecting better reasons from you Booboo.:smile-big

Oh, nothing.:tem Just read into it too much.:p

24. Mario is Fat ミッチ

You thought I was gay didn't you (isn't suprised due to the amount of people who believe I am)

25. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

No. No.:amuse I didn't think you were, the first time you brought it up, but when you mentioned it a second time... well, that caused me to change my thoughts on that matter.:p With that statement there... it's back to what it was before.:amuse

26. Mario is Fat ミッチ

XD
    Anyway, this is getting kinda off topic so.
    Kisame though, being part of Akitsuki has that "bad-ass" appeal so you know, if he was a bit more, you know then he could be better than Shikamaru.

27. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

You mean if he ACTUALLY WAS more of a ladies' man?;) Maybe... he'd at least prove to be more of a rival for Shikamaru if that was the case.:p

Hehe, I would laugh if Shikamaru and Kisame were actually paired up against eachother at some point in the manga.:lmao 'Cause the first thing I would expect them to talk about would be this.:p Although the mood would be broken once they actually start talking, since it wouldn't actually be about their "pimpin'" skills.;)

28. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

I'm going with the double-cocked Kisame.

29. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Ive said it once, Ill say it again -

Three Men, Three men only are so smexy, they would make complete heterosexual men go gay for them.
    They are -

Kisame, Gai and Asuma.

Somebody like Shikamaru has the sex appeal of a twig when compared to these Hunks :love

30. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

I'd agree with you on Gai there...;) well not about the "turning heterosexual men gay" part, but this thread's only between Shika and Kisame, so I can't use him as an example of smexiness surpassing even Kisame or Shika.;)

Besides, those shadow hands are just so much more versatile compared to Kisame's double-barreled shotgun.:p