1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kisame the strongest character?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by mortsleam, May 30, 2007.

1. mortsleam Night D. Mare

# Weaponry: Teeth. About 20 rows of them, all razor sharp and with bits of Robert Shaw hanging off them.

# Temperament: Unknown. The only time humans ever tend to encounter the Great White is when they are in the cinema, or being devoured by one. Both situations tend to further stereotype the shark as being a soulless, cold killer. Which is actually a bit meaningless when you think about it - you could say the same thing about a flamingo.

# Transparency: Pretty hard to spot, given that they live in the sea. I suppose it depends on the sea. The crystal clear waters of Micronesia are not the same as the sewage and corn plaster infested septic tank known as the English Channel.

These are all shark skills.

We all know he looks like a shark, and must have a bijuu shark or something.
    But we also know that Shark's are the #1 dangerous animal. Owning a fox, raccon and everything.
    Kisame is strong like a shark with gigantic chakra, and killing sword. And 10x stronger in the water. And we have seen everywhere he fights, he's going to find a pool/river/ocean or somthing. (Jounin Fight/ Gai Fight)
    Kisame is so strong he was able to set clones and keep Neji, Rock Lee, and TenTen in a cage for a long period of time.

He is so powerful, he hit Gai so hard the first one, after a long time. Gai lost his memory of who Kisame is. He forced Gai to his 7th gate with 30% chakra. And since when is he Itachi subordinate? He could own Itachi.

He could own Itachi, because he knows all his techniques or most. He knows better then most how to avoid getting into the MS, and he probably knows not to look at his fingers. He already knows Itachi will turn blind sooner or later. And Itachi only strength is speed and Gengetsu. And you can't run away from the Great Chakra beast, in the water.

What you going to do when Kisame is about to attack you? Nothing.

You're going to get eaten.

Tags:
  2. Fake.A.Seizure Your Family Cat.

Only thing I can see wrong with that is that he does NOT have a demon inside him. The Isonade was caught by Deidara and Tobi; that is the only fish/shark/turtlething there is.

3. Godammit Well-Known Member

U mean 6 gate , and it was a overkill

4. Noitora CAPUA

Kisame the strongest character? I would have to disagree (Even though I love him so) but, is he a very strong character? Hell yes.

You are correct, it was the sixith gate, though being pushed to your ace in the hole, your limit, doesn't really count as an overkill, more as a final push. Remember, he was pretty much playing with Team Gai, throughout the battle, and giving them more than a hard time at only 30% of his strength and Chakra. As well as, that 30% being the same amount of Chakra as Kuuybi Naruto.

After the fight, we wasn't even bothered he lost, since he knows that if he was at full strength, taking out team Gai would have been a walk in the park, hell, he was even smiling.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Gai, Lee, Neji and Tenten are weak, they are damn strong, yeah. But Kisame, has shown to us, that he is strong too, probably even stronger.

I'm tempted to agree with you on that, for the first part without the doubt, yet the second maybe be revealed in the up coming chapters. I have yet to see anything showing Kisame is Itachi's subordinate, he may respect Itachi, but that does not mean he is a lower rank. Who knows, perhaps Kisame even joined Akatuski before Itachi, we need to learn more about how he joined first.
    In recent chapters, he has shown more signs of being equal towards Itahci, rather than below, or even above him.

What I'm getting at is, Kisame is damn strong, I expect to see alot of his powers and ass whooping in future manga's, but I can not really agree with your statment that he is the strongest character, one of the strongest, yes. I put him on Itachi's level, so, Kage level, hence, one of the strongest characters in the Naruto world. I reps you, for your good argument, and hey, you may prove me wrong, we'll have to wait and see.

5. Metric Jay Chou tard

Lol all these serious responses...i'm pretty sure this is a joke theory.

Yes, Kisame > Narutoverse

6. SuyGetSoo New Member

3 tails is Sanbi..

Am I wrong?

7. Jashin-sama I AM YOUR GOD

Kisame is strong , but then again , if 30% of his chakra = 1 tail , then we can say that he's a bit stronger than 3 tails , which would mean Naruto can still rip him up with a four tail state , but otherwise , he'd be a difficult guy to take down , and I don't see him going down that easily , might take a concerted effort by about three individuals and he's going out with a bang for sure

8. Batosai New Member

If we are comparing kisame with naruto's chakra level... the highest chakra neji saw of naruto was fox w/o any tails out. So really, i would say that Kisame would be about equal to the KN3 Naruto... but thats just speculation.

9. Godammit Well-Known Member

That 'Kyuubi Naruto' was when he fought Neij at the chuunin exam. He just had a Kyuubi powerup without even having red eyes

10. PradaBrada Banned

11. vhkakashi020 Kakashi is a Genius!

I have to agree with that. Well said!smile-big

12. VoodooNinja Member

well he does have an assload of chakra, maybe possibly even more than naruto, we dont know how much chakra he is capable of producing.

13. Astaroth ど~~ん!

Wasn't he somewhat subservient to Itachi pretimeskip? He had to ask Itachi for permission to do anything: "Can I cut his legs off?" "Can I fight these guys?" and so on. Itachi was the one telling him when and where they were gonna go, and if I'm not mistaken, Kisame actually admitted Itachi was a lot stronger than him.

But post timeskip, Kisame is indeed on pretty equal footing with him. Perhaps he gained some awesome new jutsus in the interval.

14. Ram on a Forums Break

I agree. There might be some ninja that are slightly better fighters but he's definitely the strongest.

15. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

lol i assume OP was on drugs making this.... funny jaws pic i guess but has nothing to do with kisame. kisame is a mid S class ninja notihng more and will probably be killed by team hebi

16. recoil Unknown

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the AL say that he needed 30% of their chakra to 'stay' for the bijuu extraction? Which would mean that when Kisame fought Gai he was at 70% capacity?

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  17. Ram on a Forums Break

Name a character stronger than Kisame.

18. Noitora CAPUA

He said he would need 30% of their chakra to perform the jutsu. Stated after the battle, Kisame confirms that it was only 30% of their Chakra and Strength.

Also, I just noticed, why would he say it was not significant if just below 3/4 of your power was used, it seems to point out that only 30% was used to fight.

19. Godammit Well-Known Member

Itachi , Orochimaru , Maybe ( I SAID MAYBE !!)

At recoil : The AL needed 30% of his chakra to give on the shapeshifted Kisame to use Attacks and basicly live

20. recoil Unknown

ahh ok, I see now, my mistake :)

21. Tmb04 P-I-M-P

Physically the Strongest: Yes
    In terms os Ability: No, but he is among the very best.

All I gotta say is that people Underrate Kisame too much and would probably rate him as one of the weaker Akatsuki. I think anyone who says that is wrong. And when Kisame Kicks some Konoha or Hebi ass hopefully you'll start to think otherwise.

22. chiveri Member

Pre-time skip Kisame said to Itachi something like "Maybe you can handle him but i cant" so Kisame said it himslef that he is weaker then Itachi

23. Tmb04 P-I-M-P

Itachi is also made out to be a God Like Shinobi. There's probably very few better than he is

24. mortsleam Night D. Mare

No joke its true.

He didnt say " This is equal chakra from Naruto the last time i saw him", "This is the most chakra since Naruto" Meaning Naruto is 2nd to what he saw, and from what i've noticed, Kisame took out 5 sharks, while having 3 water clones, with three jails holding a jounin and 2 chuunin. :laugh

Yes. We don't know making him one hell of a chracter.

And the point in saying he doesnt have a bijuu makes him look so much tougher, he has no bijuu and yet, with all his chakra he could compete with 9-tails in chakra...
    Naruto 4-tail owned Orochimaru, clearly. So if Kisame were to even use 1/2 of his power on Orochimaru it would still be easy. Making him higher than Kage power.
    And don't forget this is made by a human, easily could make a mistake. Kisame should be AL. And he should be the main villain because he would on Akatsuki...

Hebi kill Kisame? No way, and Hebi kill him? You think Suigetsu would let anyone get involved in the fight. This was a great move on Kishi on making Suigetsu a character. With Suigetsu we will probably learn Kisame and is personal life...Like a Itachi v. Sasuke kind of thing...

Proof or it didnt happen.

25. Godammit Well-Known Member

Wrong , it was not the 1 tail, it was when he fought Neij in Chuunin Exam. and that was only a mere powerup he didnt even have FOX EYES and he surely couldnt be there when Sasuke and Naruto were fighting.

26. Kusogitsune Banned

Kisame is strong enough for a man.......