1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Kisame vs. Chiyo + Sakura

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Jonas, Nov 12, 2005.

Kisame vs Chiyo + Sakura

1. Kisame, the ?bershark

17 vote(s)
    58.6%
  2. Chiyo + Sakura, the great puppet-wooping duo

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. It's a draw

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. I don't know. F you btw.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. Jonas Banned

Well, we saw how things sadly ended up for our lovely Sasori (rest in peace).
    Well, since i can't give advantage to Sakura and Chiyo geographicly, imma give it to Kisame.

Kisame versus Chiyo and Sakura at the place Asuma and Kurenai confronted Itachi and Kisame.

Tags:
  2. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Chiyo's ten puppets would give Kisame a lot of trouble, Sakura would die instantly though.

It'd probably be a close battle.

3. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

I think I'd give this to Kisame.

4. TenshiOni Active Member

Yeah, but in this battle I think the thread starter wants you to assume Chiyo can only use Sakura.

I'd give it to Kisame...but it wouldn't be easy for him.

5. Crowe inactive - most of the time

100 % Chakra Kisame, wins this. Easily IMO. Sakura is a close range fighter, Chiyo is mid / long range. Kisame could hold them off with his water jutsu's. Remember that he made a lake with 30 % of his chakra.

6. Anbu-kun New Member

i wasn't to sure so i voted a draw:laugh

7. Jonas Banned

No, Chiyo may use what ever she wants :-)

8. TDM Toast

I'd say Chiyo would win, most likely with her poison.

9. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Kisame probably. Chiyo doesn't have the luxury of knowing Kisame's attack patterns. And then there's that whole Taijutsu abuses the puppeteer's weakness thing.

And Sakura? I don't think she'll do much.

10. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

kisame takes this, how are you going to defend against his sheer strength and power. he'd just use his suiton and the 2 would be all washed up.

11. Freakness Cry, Benihime !

I think I'd give this to Kisame .
    He's way faster than Sasori, He'll give them alot of trouble .
    They can't compete with his strength .
    We saw he uses KB good , He'll just use one of the Bunshins to Make some suitons, the other two KB's can assassinate the girls . That's how I see it , atleast .

12. hellraiser WeaponX

Where in the world did you get that Kisame can use Kage Bunshin. He has never used Kage Bunshin in the manga.

13. Jonas Banned

He meant Mizu Bunshin. And i think that he can use Kage Bunshin too, since he's a S-class criminal. Plus, he have spent a lot of time with Itachi so he could've learned him that simple jutsu (simple for former Elite Jounins)

14. Freakness Cry, Benihime !

Your'e right, He didn't, I mean't Mizu bunshin, My bad ;\
    Thanks for the correction, Jonas :D

15. kage_konoha shadow of the night

I voted for Chiyo and Sakura, but now that I think about it, Kisame would probably win. Since Chiyo is a puppeter and relies on chakara strings to control her puppets, all Kisame would have to do is cut the strings using his sword. Since Kisame's sword eats chakara, it really wouldn't be a problem for him. Without her puppets chiyo would be out of the fight, and Sakura would be left to fight Kisame alone.

16. Seymourbuts Look at him go

Well.. Chiyo and Sakura defeated Sasori because Chiyo knows his weaknesses (i think...)

Anyway, Kisame will just pwn Sakura in a split second.. Chiyo will be standing there overwhelmed by Kisame's chakra and die aswell... No, seriously, Sakura will die really fast, only Chiyo stands a chance. The puppets will prolly give Kisame a fight... but not enough to kill.

17. ShadelessNyght Never Knows Best

I would vote Chiyo and Sakura if Chiyo has the ability to use her 10 Puppets. Sakura has a high strength to her now, but with little shown unless she knows how to pop open some gates I doubt she could match Kisames. However with Team work of Chiyo, as well as they both seem to be at that and the 10 Puppets abilities it shouldn't be all that troublesome.

With the puppets divine sucking move, I believe that would be able to end it.

18. Raikiri R.I.P. Kisame, keep pimpin

I think Chiyo + Sakura wins. Those two will undoubtedly fall in love with Kisame at first sight, and then they'll rip off their clothes and scream "TAKE ME!!!", and then Kisame takes one look at naked Chiyo, and then his mighty claspers shrivel into little raisins at the horrific sight, and he drops dead in terror. RIP Kisame.

19. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

20. vagnard Well-Known Member

Kisame. He would kill Sakura in an instant. Then the match would be Kisame vs Chiyo.

Chiyo (in my opinion) isn't at the level of any akatsuki member. She was only the half of the perfect counter against a particular fighting style. She already admitted that the best strategy against Itachi was run.

21. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I give this to Kisame...only if he's proven to be stronger than Sasori. If not then I give it to Chiyo and Sakura

22. camus Absolute Zero

eheheh, wow no contest kisame will tear them to pieces. The only reason Sasori lost was because he wanted too, I don't think any self respecting akatsuki member aside from Sasori would ever lose to these two, that is if Ciyo wan't hummm... dead.

23. zgnoud An Enigma

yeah true, i agree that Chiyo + Sakura beat Sasori ONLY b/c of them being Sasori Worst possible matchup. Also it was stated in the manga that Chiyo's Poison is no where as advance as Sasori. As for this reason i dont believe her 10 puppets to have the = 1 scratch = Paralises effect working in her favour. Stating that, i do believe that Kisame would beat this dual, as he isnt as handicapped in the matchup-catagory.