1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Kisame vs. Deidara

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Krzr, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Krzr

There is a small pond beside the battlezone
    Open area, some trees in the distance though.
    Both at 100%
    They hate each other at the time they're fighting

I say Kisame. I mean for every bomb he could just use a water clone to take the hit. Plus, his shockwave could probably detinate #18. Soon, Deidara would run out of clay. If Kisame is mad by the way he would probably rip Deidara to pieces in his rage.(remember how he went after Gai.)Not to mention his chakra capacity.
    Now, i am a fan of Kisame and hate Deidara, but i think he still is much better than him. Although, I'd love to see Kisame rip him to shreds kukukuku.

Tags:
  2. Butō Rengoob

i don't hate either...in fact all akatsuki are cool(which makes this a hard decision) but i say kisame. he's just too strong...suiton,samehade,super strength...etc.

3. Kakuzu

Ok, I have to go with Kisame as well. I bet that Kisame could even use a suiton jutsu to push the exploding turds right back in Deidara's face.

I don't think it matters that Deidara can fly. Kisame can just counter all the exploding turds until Deidara runs out of them.

4. eugenesum3

now i hate u. i am a fan of deidara, i think he is cool:mad in my opinion if a battle turns out like this kisame will probably win but maybe deidara has some tricks up his sleeve that he didn't show yet. he doesn't get the ring on his right index for nothing.
    the pond didn't really matter because kisame has the same skill as the second hokage, they can use water ninjutsu even when there is no water nearby.:mad

5. Mr. Avocado

6. ZABUZA = GOD!

Deidara wins his clay can go through and detonate in water

7. Rhaella

Aww. I adore Deidara. But unless he shows more than he has so far, I can't see him winning. Unless he can figure out any of Kisame's weaknesses in about ten seconds flat, like he did with Gaara. Then he'd definitely have a pretty good chance.

...frankly, I find it hard to believe that someone can get into Akatsuki if they have such a debilitating weakness like Dei would if he really can't do anything except throw clay around. :S

8. Butō Rengoob

well i couldn't believe his clay could survive in water....so this would be a good match...