1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Kishi ruined Kabuto

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Undertaker, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Undertaker

So, like Sasuke said everyone (except Kabuto) Kabuto said to Naruto that Oro is dead. But I think Saskue`s first words (I took over) are the most trustworthy in this matter. I think that Oro is in alternative dimension under Sasuke`s control like previous people used by Oro. If Kishi wants Oro back than it will happen.

What did Kabuto do? Remember arc. in which Yamato&co tried to catch Akatsuki`s spy (i.e. Kabuto). Kabuto said that for some reason Oro saved and continued to protect his original body. There is smth. special about that body. Kabuto figured what the trick and used it.

But Kabuto just integreated some sells (part of face) into himself. It means that Kabuto`s personality didn`t change, he didn`t become KabuOro. It`s like Yamato has Shodai`s cells and can use Mokuton. So, It means that Oro`s cells give some special ability.

Conclusion:
    1)Imho, Oro`s soul (mind, ego, whatever) in alternative dimension under Sasuke`s control.
    2)Kabuto integreated cells of original Oro`s body in his own body to gain some special abilities.

But I was disappointed with Kabuto. Now he looks like freak, mutant schyzo:yell . It`s not badass. What next? Freak Kabuto will set up a competition with Zetsu: "Who eat more people for 20 min"?!!!:amazed Kabuto was clever, calm, sly. He had mysterious smile and hide his real thoughts before glasses. He was like Gin (Bleach) and that was badass:amuse

But now we know that Kabuto was dumb: he hadn`t goals. His mysterious personality was illusion:( :( :( And know we know that he is fucking freak:( :( :( Kishi ruined this character:smack

Tags:
  2. KamiKazi

you seem to be annoyed that your theories for the character didn't come to fruition. it was never stated that kabuto had alternative motives. it never said that kabuto's personality wouldn't change because of the injection of oro (hahaha oro injection). you seem to be angry that the manga didn't flow in the direction that you'd hoped for and that's just dumb imo.

to be honest, you should be rejoicing that the storyline was written to include kabuto more. i like the new kabuto. he seems more interesting now. sure when he was first introduced he was a mystery but then he sorta became background. now he has something to really add to the story.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  3. Psysalis

To me Kabuto was nothin more than Oro's bitch, I find him actually interesting now.

4. Shiranui

well you havent really seen him much in his new state so we dont know how he'll be.

5. domond123

I don't think we should pass any judgement on kabuto yet because we have yet to know what he will do with oro's power. if i read right it seems that he will be using oro's power to make him have his own personality or idenity but i wonder what that means? It's crazy to think about and i didnt like oro as a villian and i think at this point in the story he isnt needed so what ever kisi wants to do to make us see what kabuto is really like then i'm up for it.

6. ~ Son of SPARDA ~

I'm looking forward to seeing the "new and improved" Kabuto and what he's now capable of. I had completely lost interest in him up until now...

7. Undertaker

Muhahaha. I had no theories about Kabuto and I`m not Kabu-tard. I`m not angry about manga. Lol You trying to fuck me up like stupid newbie-tard. Don`t judge others simply by your preconseptions and judgements of their appearance... You didn`t learn anything from this manga, did you?

I only said that Kishi developed Kabuto not in the best way possible. Now Kabuto looks like schyzo=bad guy. He obsessed with freakish idea like Oro was. It means very high possibility that Kabuto will be killed like bitch. But I doesn`t care about this. More importantly for me that Kabuto`s end now obvious and it makes this character boring. On the contrary pre time skip Kabuto was controvercial, not so evil, not so good. It made him interesting. Kabuto was in action but remained mystery, it`s quite rare for character.

8. Banned Uchiha Itachi

He's still the same cold, clever and calculating person.
    Why would he deliver this book to Konoha otherwise?
    And no he's not a freak, he was calm and confident the entire chapter. Just because he has Orochimaru's smile on final panel for drama purpose, doesn't make him a freak.

9. Canute87

Actually i don't think kishi ruined him in the least.With this turn of events i'm sure kabuto is going to get some recogniton in the chapters to come.

Truth be told he has really began to get interesting after this chapter.

10. AbnormallyNormal

hmm i kinda like your idea about kabuto surgically implanting cells from orochimaru's body into his own... thats interesting i wonder what that will do for kabuto, if kabuto can also take over bodies now

11. Descent of the Lion

Please he saved him..without Oro he had no where else to go...and Kishi has a bad habit of doing that to his characters. This was the only way.

12. Bender

Kabuto was not messed up. Kishi did him right in no way did he get fucked up. Kabuto's reputation would,ve headed down hill had he left him at where he was mourning over losing Orochimaru. Kishi saved his ass. All people thought him as Oro's sex slave or one of the kids Micheal Jackson plays with. Now he can get more spotlight in the next few couple of chapters.

13. Undertaker

Kabuto experimentied on himself like Oro, Sasori and Kakuzu did. It makes them freaks. Where are this freaks now? They was pwnd by trio: Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto. Same goes for this Kabuto.

By the way, it seems you don`t understand what does it mean to be cool. Orochimaru`s smile = obsession with power and arrogance. It differs greatly from face with "never-ending smile" that Kabuto had.

14. Lord Snow

Kishi gave Kabuto a personal goal, which is something he didn`t have before. For the majority of Naruto, Kabuto was just following Orocnimaru and had no other link to the main plot. Kishi has now given Kabuto a goal to surpass orochimaru which will mean that he will be a bigger threat than Orochimaru later on the story.

15. Undertaker

Oh, fuck. People, try to be smart or just pretend to be smart.

I didn`t say that Kabuto should not be developed. I said that Kishi developed this character in a bad way. He killed unique personality. Now Kabuto is just another freak with freakish power and obsessed with power (becoming more powerful than Oro). It`s damn fucking boring.

If you read "Naruto" for more battles with freaks than I can understand you: Kabumaru may become interesting opponent. But it`s not the reason why I read "Naruto".

16. AbnormallyNormal

i dont think you should be so quick to assume kabuto is possessed by orochimaru, i think kabuto is perhaps trying to OUT-DO orochimaru... i like how kabuto learns from everything... he mixes different ideas together to make himself stronger and more unique. if kabuto didnt do this he would become irrelevant because of the increase in general skill level as the story progresses, now kabuto is a fascinating and important character once more, besides dont judge everything about him based on one or two panels with a weird smile lol, give him a chance

17. Trigger_Happy00

I dunno, I like the new KabutOro. He's the kind of crazy guy that won't bother Naruto. Kinda like that friend who would kill everyone but you and your friends.

18. Bender

What personality? :huh he had several personalities. He could be light-hearted polite teenage boy and then crazy as fuck. After Oro's death It was likely he was to stick that persona after that event.

19. Misa

20. AbnormallyNormal

yeah i just want to find out what happens with the new kabuto, and i still believe oro will take over sasuke during the fight against itachi

21. Frostman

IMO Kishi saved Kabuto. Befor this chapter i thought he sucked.

22. Yakushi Kabuto

"Freak Kabuto will set up a competition with Zetsu: Who eat more people for 20 min'?!!!"...that part really amused me.

But that aside, I think Kabuto is fine, I did not think he would take his loyalty to Orochimaru to such an extent, but I did so LOVE how he revealed his issues with identity with his continually being used by other people to fit their purposes.

23. vagnard

Orochimaru is Kabuto and viceversa. Kishimoto won't have 2 Orochimarus in this manga. Somehow (probably during the genjutsu) Oro abandoned Sasuke's body and fused with Kabuto. Orobuto is right now the second or third most important villan after AL (and maybe Itachi)

24. gabha