1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kishimoto finally going to take over control?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Christen, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Christen

I meant take control on the anime fillers that will happen on Part 2.

Let's face it, even Kishimoto probably hates the fillers. So do you think he would be the main director of the fillers that will happen on part 2 when it becomes animated.

Kishimoto has opened a lot of filler vacancies already:
    1. Before Gaara gets captured (fillers for Naruto, Sakura. Also for Konohamaru)
    2. Short filler while Naruto's group stays in Suna while Sakura is treating Kankurou.
    3. Going back to Konoha.
    4. After the rescue Gaara arc, many spots arrive. Basically fillers for each of the teams before they go to the main event.

Kishimoto probably has plans on what to insert here.

Tags:
  2. Paoa08

It would be totally awesome if Kishimoto took control, but it may just be wishful thinking.

Hmmm. Good fillers. Isn't that an oxymoron?

3. FFLN

Yeah, I don't think Kishimoto will get involved either, even though it would make it better. The fillers will continue to be created by the writers that Studio Pierrot hire.

4. Chamcham Trigger

It depends on if he has control over the anime and if he has time to work on it.

5. Brant Kogasu

I think the fillers are getting progressively better. At least they're trying to add some much needed NaruHina fluff, plus they have a samurai. Maybe thety'll get with the program eventually and we can enjoy some of the fillers.

6. hiko

It doesn't work like that I'm afraid Christen. Kishi works for Shonen Jump, who have nothing to do with the Naruto anime and I highly doubt are in the frame of mind to let their writers and staff bugger off and direct anime shows while they still have manga to write.

He will never become a member of staff for the anime, tis as simple as that, but he may find the time to confer with the anime staff on one or two plot points etc, if the animators bother to get in touch with him (and that is one huge IF).

7. Christen

But he should have a big say in the fillers because he literally owns Naruto. -_^

8. FFLN

He created it, but I think Shonen Jump owns the licensing rights to it since he Naruto is published in their magazines.

Also, he's said before that he leaves the anime decisions up to the animation studio. If they have questions, they usually talk to his manager. I think they only speak to Kishimoto about a few things that the manager can't take care of by himself.

9. Last of the Uchihas

Doing a weekly manga is almost impossible, so imagine if he had to direct and create fillers for the anime.

10. jkingler

I would much prefer that this happens: Kishi keeps working hard on the manga and ignores the fillers.

And you know what? That's exactly what will happen. Unless you want the Naruto manga to go the way of Hunter x Hunter--which would result in an eventual anime crap-fest anyways--let Kishi stick to making good manga and let the guys in charge of the filler keep producing shit.

Fillers be damned. I don't even watch those things. I am waiting until the filler season is over and we can get back to canon material. :laugh

I always skips filler, in all anime, and I would recommend that others with low tolerance for sub-par anime do the same.

11. Svenjamin

1. ... 2. ... 3. ... 4. ... agh it sickens me to think that there are that many opportunities for fillers. We've had like 25 episodes of fillers already, that's almost half a year.

Fortunately there's also room for fillers within the arc itself: the clone fights. I'm hoping that some miracle occurs and Kishimoto has a much greater influence over the fillers, just so they don't end up looking as if the plot is aimed in any random direction whether that's what the producers are trying to avoid or not. Sakura didn't belong in Orochimaru's hideout, Hinata wasn't supposed to become insect repelant, and Lee was never going to become a curry muncher!

Fillers do have great potential to cover what the manga hasn't, I'm sure I wasn't the only one enjoying Tenten kick butt!

EDIT: jkingler I've been doing just that since near the end of the Team Gai arc a couple of eps from the end, I plan on watching all the fillers in one go shortly before part 2. since then I've only watched the single Konohmaru corps ep which i kinda loved for a filler. PURI PURI PRUI!!!

12. FFLN

Don't.:p If you do, you'll never get through it.:smile-big You should just watch it one week at a time. It's at least more bearable that way.:laugh I have NO idea what'll happen if you actually DO try to watch all of the fillers "all in one go".:p Alas, Once you watch it, you won't be the same Again, Jamin.XD

13. Jinnai

Like Uchiha Cop #1 said, he's too busy with doing a new manga chapter every week to have any input on the anime. I seriously hope they don't show more fillers during the Rescue Gaara arc right after finishing an entire season of them. I wouldn't mind seeing the Team Gai clone fights, but that's it.

14. FFLN

Well, they could stop over at a desert oasis or something, while on the way back to Konoha, and get taken to a magical world where they have to help the Princess of the land defend her Kingdom of Chocolate from the hordes of Milk Cows intent on filling the world with Chocolate Milk.:D Yes, that would be quite the filler episode.:p Hehe, they might even make it into an arc.;)

15. gjoerulv

Kishi should consentrate on the manga. The manga has never let me down so far. The anime and manga is two way different things from my point of wiev.

16. Woozie

Best thing would be if he did make them and people still scolded them without knowing they are his work.... that would prove my theory that people just hate fillers by default :p

17. Keyser S?ze

i doubt he'll take control of the fillers, and i doubt he's purposely leaving filler spots in his manga, i think he's just going about the manga and natural spots for fillers arise. it's always like that, he can't tell the complete story or it'd take too long.

18. YamazakiSusumu

Kubo Taito (Tite, if you like), the creator of Bleach is not only the voice of Kon in the anime, he also created a brand new villain character for a Bleach OVA that was released at Jump Festa. OVA = Original Video Animation.

It looks to me like Kishimoto would just rather have nothing to do with the anime instead of the other way around because Kubo is involved with Bleach anime. I bet he even helps with fillers since Kon is oftentimes in Bleach filler.

19. Splintered

Studio Perriot does what they want. If they desired so, they wouldn't even have to follow the plot.

Kishimoto has enough on his plate. You can’t direct and draw a manga and while making an anime,

All the decisions were said to be the anime’s own decisions, this includes Bleach.

20. Negative-Ion

KISHIMOTO #1 DOES THE MANGA

KISHIMOTO #2 DOES THE ANIME

PROBLEM SOLVED!

tahnk you.

21. ~ Masamune ~

It's all about the money,i guess the kids in japan don't even notice the crappy fillerness and they enjoy it:) It's troublesome to let kishi direct the animes for both pierrot and Kishi himself. Why change the fillers when WE are complaining??

22. FFLN

That is incorrect. Kubo Tite only voiced Kon in the Jump Festa Special (the OVA), Tears in the Rain. If you're talking about the same Jump Special that I'm talking about, then there was no new character. It just followed the manga more closely than the one that was aired on Bleach TV.

I doubt that Kubo really has much input in the Bleach fillers. They just based it upon some of his side comic sketches, but the episode was still written by the typical writing staff they employ.

23. Mibu Clan

Well, I like the idea that Sasori may have a chance of getting a past like Kimimaro did in the Anime...It woulk give him more depth...

Not only that, they could spend an episdoe on the Clone battle, another episode on Kakashi doing his thingy to activate his Mangekyo....

And as for fillers, well they could insert some Yuura kicking Suna Jounin asses...which is canon, but wasnt shown.

Temari getting some spotlight by kicking some Jounins asses while she is training in Konoha....or something.

I mean there is space to make some really good Fillers in these chapters of the manga...

I hope that they make the canon fights darker, because from what I hear Naruto is already perfect for Fox Kids...No editing included.

24. YamiHikari

I think he really opened it to a filler, or a least a few off-page fights, when he had team gai fight their clones. We saw practically non of that fight what-so-ever. I bet it'll turn out like the TenTen v. Tenmari battle in the Chunnin exam, where we saw them face off, then that someone got owned. The anime turned it into an episode. When I read those chapters, it seemed like Kishimoto was daring them to animate team Gai's clone battles.

I hope they do.

25. Christen

It isn't a bad idea. Team Gai would have had good manga material but it seems Kishi-san decided it's too early to have spotlights on them.