1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Kishimoto Seishi's 666 Satan

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by Mad FISH, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Mad FISH Giant-Robo-Fan!

Has anyone read this manga yet? Its rather good and its by Kishimoto Masashi's twin (hints why the art looks so simular to Naruto as well as the number of plot points simular to Naruto). If you haven't Toriyama World has the fan translation avaible.

What its about, is a boy name Jio who dreams of world domination by collectiong artifacts known as O-Parts (objects that hold great power). However the boy is also possessed by Lucifier which has a tendecy to come out now and then just to destroy the worthless and weak that stand in their way.

Tags:
  2. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I didn't even know Kishimoto had a twin.... you know I thought he really regarded me as his friend, and he never brought that up in our long history of correspondence... maybe if I had a link or something I would check into it... but right now I'm too busy to search for it.. well not really... too lazy would be the correct way to describe it.

3. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Yep I read it (up to chapter 6 I think) Fun manga, but its scanlation is ridiclously slow

4. Mad FISH Giant-Robo-Fan!

Thats cause the people at Toriyama World were busy with Hikaru no Go... or whatever it was called... you know the one about a guy who plays Go!!! Freaking hell!! HOW A MANGA ABOUT AN OLD BOARD GAME GOT POPULAR!!

There was actually a bunch of good Manga on Toriyama they were just far to slow at... like say +Anima... that Manga is awesome... they don't have any new chapters sense the last time I read it... Yaiba... again there hasn't been any new chapters... oh by the ways I read them back in... oh... 2002... *cough*

(They are as bad as Mangascreener who stopped doing Katteni Kaizo which was freaking hiliarious.)

5. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

Because it's a GOOD manga. It's not what a manga is about that's important. It's how it's told...

6. CHEH Funky Karate!!

i heard about kishi having a brother but i thought i was imagining things

7. narutorulez Active Member

i read the first chapter in 666 satan a quite a time ago..before i even started to watch & read naruto.it is pretty Good! but i never knew kishimoto's twin made it..thats pretty cool!

8. Mad FISH Giant-Robo-Fan!

Well it still doesn't make sense to me... then again I never got around to reading it... so I really wouldn't know.

Also... yeah Seishi is Masashi's twin brother. In one of the downloads there was this little thing where Seishi was explaining why his style looked so much like his brothers and Seishi proclaims that he is the better looking twin (from that comment I presume they are identical twins).

I wonder what would happen if those two ever decided to do a collaboration story...

9. Rankin Shadow Shinobi

666 Satan was pretty good. It's been a while since I read it, so I might have another look.

10. Kyuubi_Xx She's kinda crazy...

I downloaded up to chapter three a while ago - it's pretty good. I noticed that the art style was similar to Kishimoto's, but I never knew his brother did it (I didn't even know he had a brother, even). I think I might have to re-read that... summer vacation is finally here, and now I'll have much more time to read manga. :amuse

11. narutorulez Active Member

or somekinda crossover!that would be cool! :eek :cool

12. User Name Member

Jio and Konohamaru both got the long scraf thing. :laugh

13. Dimezanime88 Tha Blak Demen

and where can I get these chapters? And, where is it up to?

14. Mad FISH Giant-Robo-Fan!

You can get them at ToriyamaWorld.com though you'll probably find more chapters on an IRC... presuming someone has taken enough of an intrest to translate the rest of the chapters.
    Nah... the two worlds are far to diffrent. It just wouldn't work.

15. onigiri-chan oni is a good girl o.o

A. masashi kishimoto had a brother
    B. that his name was seishi
    C. that he is also a manga -ka
    D. that he had a manga already out
    E. that his style was similar to his brother's

wow thanks for the info ill check it out

16. Axass -Avenger-

I knew about the whole brother mangaka thing already, but I was busy reading a lot of other manga and I didn't thought it was so good as you say. It will be my next read. Too bad it is scanlated by TW, because they are the slowest guys in the world, every project they start ends up being licensed before they catch up to the latest release and so they drop them...

17. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

If you read the earlier chapters of Naruto.....Kishimoto Masashi goes on explaining the days of his childhood.He does mention in that - quite a few times - his twin brother.
    He was the first one he had shown his artwork to.

Ill give this series a try =)

18. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

19. Chintsuzai The Messenger

I've read up to however much they have on toriyama's world .... although they don't translate it anymore... ;__; I really liked it.. XD I thought it was pretty good. ^^ Anyone know where to get newer chapters? >_<;

20. Crowe inactive - most of the time

As a noob editor, (my edited pages can be count in one hand) im willing to try and help 666 readers, with editing. Hope there is someone to translate and someone thats willing to provide the raws. - _ -

If there isnt a group already doing this . . .

21. Axass -Avenger-

I love it, it's really good even so early in the story, it may become amazing in the future. The resemblance with Naruto is clear but it has a lot of Dragonball as well, the main character Jio is really similar to our little Kyuubi: he has a demon inside him too (more like the Goku/Ape transformation though, cause he goes berserk and harms everyone near him, good or bad) who grants him immense powers when released, he was always isolated and never had friends cause of it, he has a big very far and hard dream too and he tries his best to reach it (world domination... a little harder than Hokage...).

The second main character is very Bulma-like (in appareance and personality), a girl who's trying to collect O-Parts (very powerful weapons from the ancient past) around the world.

Then there's the other main character, who's named Ball, he's "Konohamaru-ish" (even the face resembles him), at the beginning he just keep running away and he's constantly scared, then looking up to Jio and following him he becomes stronger and stands up by himself.

Let's not forget my favourite character, Kirin, he's absolutely cool, he also has a strong resemblance with another character, Urahara Kisuke from Bleach, just WAAAAAY more twisted and crazy... I love him.

The world of 666 Satan is slightly more similar to Dragonball than to Naruto, it's more technology heavy (guns/cars/flying ships) and it has all those big and weird animal/monsters constantly seen in Dragonball, also more similar to the early DB for the fact they're travelling in search of the O-Parts (= search for DBs) instead than being more or less in the same places like in Naruto.

The artwork and story is really similar in style with Naruto, when I saw Sabaki the first time, I almost screamed "Gatou!", even though it's not kind to say this, I have the feeling that Seishi inspired himself strongly to his brother's work in the beginning (or it can just be one of those weird things that happen to twins... but I doubt it).

BTW - I've found out another GREAT group who's scanlating it aside from TW! They are up to volume 5, chapter 21* and the quality is as good as TW's releases if not better! Too bad they have like 20 projects and they aren't really fast with 666 Satan releases (well, still way better than TW), they finished chapter 20 the 26th of April and they've released only chapter 21 ever since...
    Here is their site: What Naruto Wishes Would've Happened

*In Japan they already released volume 10 and the manga is still serialized in Shonen Gangan (the same of Fullmetal Alchemist) which comes out monthly.

22. Mad FISH Giant-Robo-Fan!

... Why are they called Eternal Blue if their website is pink?

23. narutorulez Active Member

i dont find on that site that i can download the chapters etc.where on the site cani do that?

24. Le Male Absolu Well-Known Member

Flag:
    France
    This manga will coming soon in October 2005 in France

25. Axass -Avenger-

You didn't search well enough. On the right there's written downloads and there's a link to this site: User CP
    Or else you can take them from IRC: #Eternal-Blue@irc.irchighway.net

Edit: If anyone's interested, you can easily find the raws of volume 1-9 on eMule.

26. narutorulez Active Member

yeah i know im pretty bad on searching for stuff :sweatdrop

27. Crowe inactive - most of the time

28. pnoypridz Member

dam i just finished reading to chapter 21. wow this manga owns.

the end of chapter 21 .....i hope chapter 22 come out soon i gota know what happens next

29. Axass -Avenger-

30. Wrath Mourning

I read the first few chapters and didn't like it all that much, but maybe I should give it another try...