1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kohona thinks Deidara is dead

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by penface, Oct 15, 2006.

1. penface

I just realized this...I guess it will play a role in later chapters, hopefully Dei will get a dramatic moment to reappear like "ZOMG "that" bird guy is alive??!!!"

Tags:
  2. Sexta Espada

Yeah, they think he's dead. All it will probably amount to is some suprise, maybe a bombing strike, one that Konoha thought would never happen since he's dead. But it probably won't have much plot value.

3. FrostXian

"Zomg is that bird guy a-"
    BOOM!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  4. Production

By the way, what chapters where the three tails fight?

5. S.O.T.R.S

konoha will be screaming with "nuker alert!"

6. Fenix

7. Shinnou Genkaku

By the time they detected it, konoha would be leveled and there would be no survivors except for Gai and Lee, who were fast enough to outrun the blast radius, and Tsunade would survive because no force on earth can defeat a dumb big breasted blond

8. Shishi-O

9. Ofkinheimer

I don't see how him being alive makes any significant difference to Konoha. 6 uber strong AK shinobi still pack more than enough punch to obliterate the village.

10. SunaShigure_

Gaara will arrive in dramatic fashion and catch the bomb in his sand, and repay the debt that he has to Konoha ;D

11. Drainz

i dont think that it'll be a surprise to konoha, but more a surprise to kakashi, considering he prolly thinks he sent him to another dimension.. lol.

12. J.J. FeKl

Here's an idea: People have been wondering why Tsunade even bothered to send out a bunch of jounins and chuunins to fight akatsuki when it should've been fairly obvious that akatsuki were too strong. Maybe she underestimated them because she thinks that Kakashi was able to defeat Deidara.

13. SGLP

I can only seeing it matter to Gaara so he can kick his ass on a more level playing field or Naruto so he can kick his ass since he got away the first time.

14. Devilguy

Jiraiya possesses a magical ability called "omniscience no jutsu" so informing Konoha about Deidara's survival is no problem. :)

15. Varuna

hmph, tsunade always makes stupid decisions.

16. Sexta Espada

Deidara will be killed by Gaara hopefully, even though it's likely Gaara may never get another fight in this series. But we'd get to see him post-extraction, which will hopefully still be exciting.

17. maxhrk

well... do you think Tsunade would leave them alone?

"oh... akatsuki is strong? i think we better leave them alone, that way we wont bother him so they wont bother us either!"

that is stupid in fact.

I think Tsunade sent them out to search akatsuki, the better chance they will find akatsuki members somewhere...

because if Tsunade sent only best 5 team or 1 team.. it will reduces the chance to find akatsuki members somewhere.

akatsuki members may be strong, but they have weaknesses. nobody is invincible.

18. Monna

Sending Jounin and Chuunin to fight Akatsuki was a dumb decision? What do you want her to do, send Genin?

Jounin is the highest rank besides Kage, which would only be Tsunade.

Though I do agree she should have mobilized some more capable Jounin; like Kakashi, Gai, Yamato, and Jiraiya (who is "Kage-level"). But then agin, if we have every power-house shinobi out searching for Akatsuki, then who's left to protect the village if Akatsuki sneaks in? Tsunade obviously has to make some difficult decisions.

19. I_touch_kids

Naruto will use some sort of wind technique to stop the bomb. Ala Gaara in the desert.

20. Aquila

Oh, that's right; Konoha thinks Deidara is dead. Why couldn't I remember that...?

I assume that there will be some big reveal for him. And Tobi will probably come for a plot device. I mean, I'm anti-Tobi=Obito and all, but the guy has to be important SOMEHOW.

21. Rhaella

I wouldn't be surprised if his miraculous survival was never addressed.

22. Seelas

To be honest, I think Tsunade should have gone herself. If any situation merits the kage of the village standing and fighting, it's an Akatsuki invasion. Gaara did it when Deidara infiltrated the Sunagakure. We see Gaara defending his village as a kage, we saw the Sandaime defend Konoha, and now here we have two agents of the most powerful organization in the Naruto universe coming with the clear intent to start some shit. She and Jiraiya are the ones who stand the best chance - they should be out there fighting. She's not just a decision maker. She should defend her village like the other kages did.

23. Drainz

shes the kage, she should be in the office until otherwise.

Sandaime defended the village when they attacked konoha directly.
    Gaara defended the village when they attacked suna directly.
    .. and look how both those battles ended up, kage dead or kidnapped.

Tsunade isnt gonna go out of her way to fight them directly, nor would the village let her unless otherwise needed. instead she sent a good hand full of jounins/chunnins to fight 2 guys. it may have been underestimation, or it may have been that she thought 78 ninjas could beat 2 ninjas. this wasnt an invasion of the village, but a potential threat. if she left now, and she died, konoha would be worst off then they are now, where they only have 1 potential death in Asuma, and NOW know how strong Akatsuki really are.

(and whoever mentioned them underestimating cuz they think Kakashi beat Deidara could be possibly right too.)

24. The Pink Ninja

The irony of it is although he gets the satisfaction of going

"Ahaha, I live yet you cockfags and I want revenge. Here's my new jutsu ect"

He's certain to die now long after. The only way he'd survive is if he's part of a raid to capture Naruto in which case he'll die at the xextracton site.

25. Mizu Gaeshi

so Kakashi's sharingan, and Neji's byakugan couldn't tell it was a clone? I really thought that they showed the view thru Neji's byakugan and he could see that the exploding Deidara didn't have a chakra system. and we already know from Sasuke's fight with Kabuto, Sakura, and Naruto that the sharingan can see the difference between clones and real nins. I was under the impression that only shadow clones created an actual copy.

26. Drainz

whos to say Deidara didnt create a shadow clone? i was under that impression as that clone exploded, and was able to do actual damage (if it hadnt been for kakashi) while the real one went about hiding.

27. Mizu Gaeshi

Chapter 277, Page 18 courtesy of http://devilbox.dead.org/naruto/

isn't that Neji's view thru the byakugan clearly showing it doesn't have a chakra system in the bottom left panel? that's the impression that I got personally.

altho this could make me look wrong: Chapter 278, Page 7 courtesy of http://devilbox.dead.org/naruto/

but say it was a shadow clone for the hell of it... wouldn't it be obvious it wasn't real as soon as Deidara started bulging out in random places and becoming deformed from the chakra concentration?

28. dlo62282

The sharingan nore can neiji's eye tell a kage bushinn apart.
    You are confusing it with gen-jutsu of the regular bushin, wear it produces an illusion of another person.

29. Drainz

what he says is "the chakra's all gathering in one spot at once.. he couldnt be"..

this shows neji is confirming chakra, just because its gathering to one spot, it doesnt mean it doesnt have a system.. the manga juss isnt drawn to focus that system at the moment. the fact is, neji confirmed chakra coming from it, and gathering to explode.

we've seen itachi's shadow clones come at someone in a fight expecting to be real and just explode like a grenade. the idea of the shadow clone is that.. to create deception from the real and actual being, while creating a sense of realness to the clone. (thus witholding a portion of the users chakra/ personality/knowledge/physical abilities.)

30. supersayainkakashi

off topic...what chapter does Kakashi fight 30% itachi?