1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Komamura Sajin Vs Tousen Kaname

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Hayate, May 22, 2005.

Who wins?

1. Tousen

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Komamura

18 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Draw

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Hayate

Komamura Sajin Vs Tousen Kaname [Slight Spoilers]

Slight Spoilers

Spoiler:
    After chapter 178, I thought this should be a match in the future. These two seemed to be friends or at least had mutual respect for one another. Since both of them have fought against the same person, I think they are at least compable to an extent?

Anyways, who would win?

Last edited: May 22, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Norb

You should add spoiler somewhere since you're talking about manga >.>
    Spoiler:

Unfortunately, we didn't really see much of Sajin in action. we didn't get to se him much against zaraki and he got owned by aizen

Not enough info on Sajin imo ._.

3. Hayate

I didn't really give too much spoilers though :/ But I added a header anyways.

We haven't seen much of him, but he does look to be strong.

Spoiler:
    Although not seeing the fight between Kenpachi and Komamura its at least implied he held his own and didn't get owned by Kenpachi, since he was able to attack Aizen.

4. Kepa

Spoiler:
    well duh... kenpachi didn't even attack, then how could he get owned. Anyway, Komamura's specialties are brute strenght (that quake attack, and a big big version of himself...while tousen blocks all senses. Now Against Kenpachi Komamura had an advantage since they're both based on strenght (no way kenpachi could have block that giant sword..)... while tousen got raped, because his bankai didn't have the psychological effect he thought it would have (if people can't sense...they get scared, kenpachi didn't). However someone as komomura would have more effects from tousen's bankai. Just as tousen bankai's would be (IMO) more effective against aizen (who obviously needs his senses) then a big giant sword wielding giant (who can't even hit aizen because he doesn't know where aizen is.)

so I voted tousen... even though the fox dude is actually cooler :p
    Spoiler:
    (I just hope he doesn't wear that mask anymore)

5. Norb

Spoiler:
    The thing is we don't know how long those two actually found because of several battle going on. Besides i don't think it's really good to compare kenpachi vs komamura with kenpachi vs tousen, since tousen vs komamura wud be different. Also like i said, kenpachi when fighting komamura was already beaten up a fair bit(ichigo once, and then against tousen slightly)

6. Hayate

Spoiler:
    It never showed you them fighting, but it doesn't mean nothing happened at all, not saying they had an epic battle, but they must've exchanged a few hits . . surely. Unless it says they didn't fight >.> In which case I don't remember.

7. ccongdon

Komamura...

Tousen shouldn't be able to face him properly. Tousen is probably feelin' pretty guilty to Komamura as it is.

8. kusari-gama77

tousen is gonna win hands down

9. Sendrof

Tousen the man.

10. Black Night

I've found an idea to use against Tousen ...

I think that this page is a hint for the fight between these two ( if there is one :p) : "I feel like I finally understand why I like her."

It seems to be that Tousen is used to sense the presence of the others , but Komamura might be able to "hide" is presence in the bankai of Tousen and it should be a bit troublesome for him after that ...

But after that I have no idea of how they will manage to hit each others :p

There is also a fact to consider , Komamura knows how the bankai of Tousen work , and it is probably the same for Tousen ( well ... Komamura maybe explain to him how it works because he can't see it :laugh)

So , I guess that there will be no surprise for each other and it will be probably the one who got the better idea to manage to defeat the other... :amuse

11. BAD BD

Koma due to plot and filler Tousen.

12. Ryuk

Komamura takes this.

13. KuronoX54

Komamura after a hard fight

14. Byakuya

15. Ashiya

16. SchmoozingWouter

Koma takes it due to the fact I think his Bankai would kinda tear through Tousens.

17. GameGod

Tōsen would have all the time in the world to kill Komamura, because the latter wouldn't be able to do anything inside Tōsen's Bankai. 'Nuff said.

You're right, Tōsen versus Komamura would be different from Tōsen versus Kenpachi or Komamura versus Kenpachi. However, just to clarify, what Tōsen did to Kenpachi cannot be considered hurting him (Kenpachi can take so much damage that Tōsen's blows to him would have only been scratches). However, he may have been a little (but not much) hampered by his fight with Ichigo.

18. Cain

OMG

Tousen sucks btw