1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Konan's 600 Billion explosive tags vs PS durability

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Rai, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Rai Noblesse Helper

Can PS tank it or it destroy PS? :doge

Tags:
  2. Kuzehiko Infinite

I think PS cannot tank it.
    Kaguya destroyed Sasuke's PS with a single attack and I know Kaguya is highly stronger than Konan but my point is Sasuke's PS can be destroyed so I don't think it can endure 600 billlon of explosive tags as much as PS is trapped into them.

:doge

3. Hussain Well-Known Member

I will leave this here. :doge

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. kayz Well-Known Member

Informative, but I think one paper bomb explosion exceeds one gram of TNT.

5. pat pat Well-Known Member

6. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Though, if PS is a stablised version of V5 Susanoo, you could argue that Yata's mirror is embedded into it (hence the DB described it as an absolute defence), it might be able to repel it. Hashirama, Naruto and Kaguya owned PS though, but they had sage chakra.

I think, PS will tank it.

7. Rai Noblesse Helper

Juubidama destroyed Madara's PS so no it can damaged with NInjutsu.

Obito's TSB orb was unscatched so he likely decided not add to them Senjutsu otherwise it would GG for him too.

8. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Juubi doesn't use normal chakra, it is made of natural energy ergo any jutsu it uses will always be Senjutsu. That's like saying SM Naruto can chose not to use Senjutsu in SM.

Good thing the the Juubidama which Obito used didn't actually hit Obito's TSB.

9. Rai Noblesse Helper

The AoE covered the entire barrier.

We even see the tree partially destroyed and smoke near Obito's TSB orb.

The only conclusion is that he didn't add them Senjutsu or it would be GG for him too.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  10. Seekingsoul Member

The 1 gram of TNT part doesn't even count as low-balling, it's explicably inapplicable. It's sole purpose is to give us perspective.

Now something remarkable was unveiled to us about this ability. Read it
    Konon didn't merely hide 600 billion papers in the ocean -- many thought she did when she used it -- otherwise the sharingan would've perceived the trap. Moreover, this technique wasn't limited to the ocean waters; it could be utilised in the solid earth.

As for ordinary PS just tanking it? I absolutely think not! Let's not kid ourselves here.

11. Android 3:16

NE =/= Senjutsu chakra . Obito's TSB shield got busted open by attacks like BSM TBB , Susanoo arrow , 9 SM Odama Rasengan .Attacks no where near as powerful as 1/100 of a Juubi TBB , let alone flash Juubi TBB , let alone 4 flash Juubi TBB .
    The only conclusion that meakes sense is that Obito's Gudo Dama simply erased the damage of the Juubi TBBs , they didn't tank it .

12. WorldsStrongest Its a Family Thing

Flag:
    Canada

Konans paper bombs wouldnt hit hard at all...that wasnt their purpose anyway

Their purpose was sustained damage high enough to kill a human being over a period of 10 minutes

In other words...

She didnt need the tech to pack an incredible punch, she just needed it to punch hard enough and keep punching for a long time

So PS tanks imo...

PS can tank point blank TBBs from 100% kurama and a clash from a TBB and a PS chidori at point blank

By comparison...konans technique would be like mosquitoes...a shit ton of mosquitoes....but still mosquitoes

13. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Any chakra which has origins with NE is Senjutsu chakra.

The Juubidamas literally hit the chakra walls, they dense chakra balls never at all hit the Gedo Dama.

14. Azula .

Except that Tobirama's Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags Jutsu is also composed of several small explosives and it destroyed Hashirama's Gate and is still considered a strong tech.

For kishi, a large enough number of small bombs collectively achieve the same strength as one big bomb.

15. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

I'm not caught up with calcs that much anymore, but i could've sworn a calc said kurama's bijuudama is in the megaton range. If we go by Hussain's post, then PS might have a chance to survive it.

16. DaVizWiz Well-Known Member

Calculations as it pertains to kilotons/megatons isn't as relevant in this manga. I've seen V3 Susano tank Tenpachii, but get obliterated by Hirudora which does not even come close to the fomer's DC. I've seen chakra cloaks from Naruto protect scrub SA members from a technique as grand as Tenpachii, and I've also seen SM Madara slaughter a group of the same SA members with the same cloaks via a mid range charring katon.

I've seen a drop slam from Obito completely destroy CS V3 Legged Susano & BSM Naruto's mecha, while previously seeing the weaker mecha (BM) survive a mountain-range erasing Juubidama laser for multiple seconds.

I've seen a moon cut in half by an explosive release of linear energy, but I've also seen Naruto deflect the same energy with a ball of chakra in his palm, for multiple seconds, while moving toward his target.

I've seen 4 Punches from Kaguya completely destroy Sasuke's PS, but I've also seen Sasuke's PS completely unfazed by the detonation of a bijuudama from RSBM Naruto's avatar at point blank.

The power in a technique cannot only be quantified by it's area of effect or number of explosions. 600 billion explosions is no joke, but there's no way to determine whether it's power is equal to 13 TBBs and hundreds of direct SS Punches, which all still failed to mortally harm Madara behind a thin coat of PS armor on Kurama - which in no way is equal to the durability of his full volume, standing alone, Perfect Susano.

I don't see how a tailed beast ball would do more potent damage than Night Guy, despite their DC being not even close (in the favor of Bijuudama). In fact, Yoton FRS did less damage to Judara and that is a multi-mountain cutting/vaporizing technique (Yoton > Bijuudama > Night Guy in DC).

The calculations can come into play more when talking about weaker mechas/shinobi, but as it pertains to Perfect Susano, talking about number of explosions and giving them a designated calculation (0.6 megatons) doesn't prove it can destroy it.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  17. Azula .

Why do you say that Perfect susanoo tanked 13 TBBs... Madara threw them at Hashirama's Shinsuusenju not the other way around. :doge

Shinsuusenju faced TBBs, it did not tank TBBs, a large portion of it was destroyed.

Perfect Susanoo faced whatever Mokuton arms were left, it did not tank them as well, it was destroyed too.

Always baffles me, these arguments for Hashirama/Madara. :doge

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Android 3:16

They go as far as saying both SS tanked Chojo Kebetsu and 12 TBBs :bookerskully
    The explosion was sooooooo big like @Hussain loves to say .
    When the fact is :
    - SS didn't tank shit , every part of it that was attacked , was turned to saw dust :rotfl
    - PS was busted open by whats left of SS arms :rotfl
    - The so called " big explosion " is nothing but a kicked up dust , especially when the Mokuryu , Mokujin , and Hshirama's bare , unprotecetd body were left unscratched on top of the Buddha :bookerskully
    - Some fanfiction about Hashirama protecting himself from the explosion , even tho , not a single panel in the manga even begins to hint at such a thing :bookerskully

19. Hussain Well-Known Member

Asspulldara/Hashirama's fans got the honor of having the stupidest arguments I have ever seen in any debate tbh. The shit they say is absurd. :doge

Edit:

I guess it can be riveled by "OMG look at this panel! he looked at X uchiha character! HE IS IN GENJUTSU OMG!!! :argh:argh:argh"

20. JiraiyaFlash Satô no Kyoki

One Paper Bomb is able to blow an arm or a branch of a regular tree right ?

You need 15-20 paper bomb to wipe off a regular tree (not tearing apart but for wiping off entirely).

For a building it must be even requires more paper bomb.

So IMO, that 600 billion paper bomb could be destructive as 3 x CST.

And ı dont think even 5xCST wouldnt even shake PS.

So 600 billion paper bomb would give some damage probably but cant wipe off PS IMO.

Konan's jutsu is more focused on length of the technique not on destructive force.

Even the tbbs of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 tail Beasts are enough for busting a mount (for each). And Kyuubi & Hachibi busted these mixed TBB.

And Madara aldready state his PS is good enough to deal with even bijuus.

And Madara survived from SS's hands thanks to PS & Kurama.. PS not tanked but still impressive. So even Mokuton Golem TBB tanker. So SS would be Island Level at least.

If Konoha's paper explosion is powerfull enough multiple mount or island buster its has to gives a damage to Amegakure.. But no one even noticed what happened.

It can give damage but cant destroy IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  21. t0xeus hi it's me t0x

PS tanks low-diff.

V4 tanks high-diff.

V3 and below get destroyed and the user along with it.

22. Hussain Well-Known Member

PS is disgustingly overrated. :catdude

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  23. Skimandla Well-Known Member

1billion tags/sec =15 kilotons of TNT. That's Fat Man
    600billion tags/10min yielded 9megatons of TNT.

That's about 562x the energy yield of Fat Man(Hiroshima)

Theoretically nothing can tank this even kaguya
    1nuke a secon is ridiculous

PS would have to tank one nuke a second
    (That is if her paper bombs are densely packed and explode at the same time).

And physics don't apply to the Naruto world since Naruto should have died when toneri heat him with a energy beam that cut the Moon in half

But her paper bombs were widely spread so PS can tank this.

I'm not a mathematician or a physis

24. NightingaleOfShadows Well-Known Member

There is no way PS will tank, like the amount of force per sec is well above a punch from Kaguya considering its equal to a small nuclear bomb (1 kiloton) and it only took 4 punches to take it down but with paper ocean it lasts a soild 10 minutes.... is literally a small planet buster given the aftermath. Konans paper tags also seem to be more powerful then your average tag like they were able to blow Obitos arm off (he tanked a KCM Naruto Rasengan on the same arm) even the databook states that its impossible to avoid no matter what justu you use (thats if you actually believe the databook while in this case I dont fully believe it but PS not avoiding it I believe)

also you have to think about how deep (depth) the paper ocean is, so if you take that into consideration PS by far will be engulfed by small nuclear bombs (per sec...for 10 minutes) so all in all PS is nothing to paper ocean

25. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Because the arguments saying anytime anyone drops Minato's name it is about his overwhelming power which only got surpassed by Naruto gaining half of the Rikudou Sennin's power are sooo much better. :doge

26. Hussain Well-Known Member

Much better than saying "Naruto surpassed Minato with SM and a Rasengan, both of which he has" :bookerskully

27. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Good thing the argument is canon says SM Naruto>base Minato. But, are you going to illustrate how the Minato-fan version of arguments you cite are so much better?:hurr

Though a small Rasengan compared to what base Naruto could do after getting better with SM and a Minato SM which was so shit even Minato considered Jiraiya's to be better... it kind of highlights the ridiculous arguments from the Minato fandom, don't you think?

Come to think of it, people cite certain fans but I've seen:

- Naruto fans claim Kurama fucked up Hashirama despite being shown he didn't even touch Hashirama.

- Naruto fans claim base Naruto is God level despite showing (by themselves) evidence indicatoing otherwis.e

- Oh and there are the Itachi fans who contest Yata's Mirror's clear list just so they can say that it tanks Juubidamas and things not listed like Senjutsu.

- Let's not forget V4 Susanoo and Itachi being immune to gravitational forces to the point where nothing happens, they can get absorbed into CT and chill till the gravitational forces stop and escape with Totsuka.

There are a few more, but basically glass houses... be aware of them, hombre. To be fair, it only really applies to fans who can't remain composed when they cannot form a good counterargument when their questionable stances are put on the stand (or when they get owned).

Just saying, you can't claim that Uchiha and Madara/Hashirama fans are the only guys who make questionable arguments.

28. Hussain Well-Known Member

As I told you, you simply have a very bad reading comprehension. :doge

Anyway, let's not change the subject. This is about Konan, not Naruto and Minato. :doge

29. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Bad reading comprehension is a good cop out when you've realised you have no real counter. I suppose it is similar to those ridiculous stances you mentioned? :doge

Says the fella who had a whole post dedicated to saying how certain fandoms have the worse arguments. :doge

Of course, let's say PS can tank it for relevance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  30. Hussain Well-Known Member

PS Vs little bones. :troll
    heir abilities regardless

bones Vs human body

heir abilities regardless

:GTO