1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Konohamaru/Asuma Theory

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by animeluva23, Oct 13, 2006.

1. animeluva23

OK i have a theory...as most you people who r up to date with the manga already know...Asuma ends up to be the son of the sandaime (third hokage) so I was thinking that since Konohamaru is the grandson of the third, there might be a possiblity that Asuma is Konohamaru's father and Kuneryai his mother (because if u have read manga chapter 327 then ull see that when Asuma is about to die it is Kuneryai that gets the bad omen meaning that they have to be close to each other)

Tell me what you think!!! (if u think im completely wrong and theres no way this could be true plz dont be to harsh)

Tags:
  2. Angel Haiku

I think Kakashi even state's that they are in a relationship.
    Oh and it's spelled Kurenai.
    I don't meant to be rude though so sorry!
    But you have a pretty good theory.
    Alot of theories about this have been posted and I think this proves that Kurenai and Asuma are in a relationship and may have Konohamaru as their son though it may also mean that he may be Konohamaru's uncle and maybe he and Kurenai are dating.
    But it's still a good theory.

3. animeluva23

o wow i feel dumb...i spelled Kunerai wrong..oops...pay no attention to it plz

4. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

It does'nt matter dude, the real problem is a lot of thread with a similar topic have already been created. :amazed

5. King_Rollo

Yeah, use the search button. But this is a pretty strong theory, although I'm thinking he's an uncle or something, and the father died in the Kyuubi battle or something.