1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Konohamaru = Not Hokage

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Sol 3dge, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Sol 3dge Within the Darkness

Knohamaru will (I theorize) give up his dream of being Hokage. He will say it was only because he wanted to be greater than his grandfather. He will branch off into another dream.
    Also, Because the Hokage come from a special lineage, unless he became Kakashi's or Naruto's pupil, he won't recieve the title (not because it is impossible, but that lineage teaches an invaluable quality to being a shinobi, which would make other teams not as worthy).

Tags:
  2. Vegeta Cunt Sammy

Im kinda serious when I say... who cares?

3. Sol 3dge Within the Darkness

I hate when people say Konohamaru will be Hokage, so this is to counteract Konohamaru ever being Hokage.

4. Code Zoamelgustar

I do remember Naruto saying he was his pupil and teaching him Sexy no Jutsu...

Aside from that then Naruto isn't becoming hokage becuas eI said so as you are saying Konohmaru isn't becoming hokage for no reason at alll...

5. Kabuto003 New Member

Ummm I go with the who cares thing theory.

6. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

People, it's not nice to spam... :oh

7. Sol 3dge Within the Darkness

Naruto will work hard. Konohamaru will not, he'll just shout and run around with the Konoha Corps. Naruto has dreamed for this his whole life. Konohamaru I believe only wants it to become more than the Third's grandson.

8. Tesh ElfQuest

Or, quite possibly, Naruto and his dream, not mentioning his grandfather dying to protect him and his friends has left a huge impact on the little guy. He might be working harder than ever to achieve Hokage, we don't know.

9. Vegeta Cunt Sammy

Well, if you want me to argue this, I will.

Konohamaru with his Grandfather dead, and by what he said to Naruto in front of the HoKage monument (not sure if that was in the manga) he still wants to be Hokage. It's his dream to get recognised as a person and not just the Grandson of the 3rd, his Grandfathers death will most likely push him harder.

He's a good little kid who will grow up to be a great Ninja.

10. Oldboy Guest

Konohomaru is just a brat, we don't know is he ever going to become strong. Imo he carries the potential of being a as a character who is the grandson of the third. But giving up the dream of being hokage doesn't make sense. Wether he is strong or not, he will try to be one, because no matter he seems to dislike the geezer, he looks up to him at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2005
  11. yakky New Member

even if he is going to be the next hokage, it will still take years

12. Vamoo Class Extraordinaire

Konohamaru is a genius I tell you. He learnt sexy no jutsu in like no time at all.

13. Esponer Brief Intermission

When the series ends, Naruto will likely be Hokage. Konohamaru is the only developed character younger than Naruto, and he wishes to become Hokage, and he already has a team of three, and if you want to play with the "sons and grandsons of earlier Hokages become later ones" theories, you've got one extra piece.

It seems highly likely to me that Konohamaru will become a skilled ninja just at the end of the series, and represent what is to come in the future. But I don't think he'll actually become the Hokage during the series.

It would also be pretty damn lame if they made a new series later called "Konohamaru". :)

14. Natasha New Member

Konohomaru will be hokage. Please, don't underestimate people!!!

15. Code Zoamelgustar

How do you know Konohmaru doens't work as hard?

Naruto only wants it to be seen as a cool ninja... Konohamaru wants it to be acknowledged more than his grandfather since well his grandfather is who he is and he wants to surpass him instead of being overshadowed or whatever. You obvioulsy have a konohmaru bias...

16. martryn Dick in hand

Never liked Konohamaru. He seemed like a little punk. I bet he's getting some from that little chick friend of his.

Slight Spoiler in next paragraph

How is he going to be hokage in the series? He's only like eleven or twelve now. Unless the series spans all the way to ten, fifteen years in the future, its not possible. Plus, with Naruto being hokage a more likely thing to occur, Naruto would have to step down from being one before Konohamaru could be one.

17. TEK Akatsuki

I think Konahamaru will quit trying to become a Hokage.

Spoilers:
    Rather, I think the manga will not even focus on him anymore. They showed him very briefly in chapter 245 in order for us to show that Naruto, while at first looking mature, is in fact still the same old Naruto (at least personality wise). I highly doubt they'll show Konahamaru for the rest of this series considering that he was not even a Genin yet when he was reintroduced.

18. Code Zoamelgustar

How do you know he's not a genin? I think by Naruto saying that he will take him as a pupil is foreshadowing or rather blatantly stating that Naruto will become his teacher later... I don't know what the hell you're reading or hinking. Your hate of Konohmaru as stated above is obviously shadowing any sense of judgement...

I think it's obvious that sooner or later he will either become a great ninja or become a hokage either after Naruto or Naruto dies gets ackonwledged and Konohamaru becomes a hokage.

19. Sol 3dge Within the Darkness

The age gap is too small. Naruto's a great ninja, but not fit to lead a squad. Konohamaru will graduate/has graduated to the rank of genin soon, and Naruto is in no position to lead a squad (too dangerous because kyuubi and not ready for jounin rank). As said Konohamaru hasnt matured at all it seems or gotten significantly better, which was the point of the gap.

20. vdragon88 New Member

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  21. Code Zoamelgustar

And Naruto only learned out to do the kage bunshin while in mid air he hasn't shown any other improvement...

You know he was only there to show Naruto the jutsu Naruto thought him. He could know 50 other jutsus.

22. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

The Age Gap isnt to small.... The Third was hokage for a hella long time , passed his title to the 4th who was way younger , Got his title back and then it was passed to Tsunade His student. We dont know what will happen but if its possible for someone to be Hokage twice , Konohomaru could be possibly be Hokage.

23. vdragon88 New Member

24. Sol 3dge Within the Darkness

By age gap, I was talking about Naruto leading a squad with Konohamaru. I think his age has nothing to do with him not being Hokage, thats his skills that wont allow it.

25. vdragon88 New Member

26. Code Zoamelgustar

Yes that is true. Naruto will be on Konohmaru's team not leading it. You know it's possible. Naruto can take the Chuunin exam with Konohamaru. Also who says someone younger can't lead someone older?

27. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

People don't believe me... The final fight in the series will not be a big serious, dangerous fight. It will be older Konohamaru vs Naruto in a battle for Hokage. Konohamaru will not win, but Naruto will have already given up on his dream and left to go travel around. Konohamaru will promise to protect Konoha and he will be the Hokage.

28. Ero-Jiraiya Super-Pervert

if konohamru becomes hokage i will stop watching naruto

29. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Due to the Kyubi I think Naruto will stay a Hokage for a ridiculously long amount of time, since his chakra capacity will only keep growing as he grows older.

Konohamaru might not have a chance. Right now Naruto gives him good lessons, but he's a horrible role model. Konohamaru can't expect to be as good as someone with a demon sealed inside him.

30. lupine IQ test disguised as

you mean as evil? :p