1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Konohamaru "Who's your daddy?"

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by kal20, Oct 20, 2006.

1. kal20

There has probably been a threat about this way way back before i even started reading these forums, but now with all the attention surrounding Asuma and the 'King' theories I just wanted to back track a bit about the Sarutobi family tree.

We all know that the third is Konohamaru's grandfather, but i just wanted to confirm does that mean Asuma is Konohamaru's dad? You would not think it considering you never see them together and Asuma didn't once comfort or say anything to him even after the third died.

The reason why I'm thinking this might be important is there are quite a few theories about Asuma having a baby with Kurenai. So if konohamaru is Asuma's son then it just throws the whole theory out the window and if he isn't his son then does that mean the third has other children other than Asuma (if so where have they been?).

Maybe the identity of the 'King' will come out from this....

Tags:
  2. CrazyMoronX

His dad is Sarutobi's other son, whoever that may be.

I don't think it's Asuma.

3. Sasori

4. Jin-E

Since we only see him interact with Sandaime when it comes to family matters i do suspect that his father is either dead or are a missing nin.

I hope for Konohamaru's sake that Ebisu isnt his biological father:amazed.

5. ShounenSuki

The chance of Asuma being Konohamaru's father is slim.

Asuma was 19 when Konohamaru was born. So far, all parents in Naruto became parents in their early to mid-twenties.
    There has been no interaction between Asuma and Konohamaru.
    Asuma apparently left the village for a while. I doubt he would abandon his son like that.
    Konohamau doesn't have Sarutobi as his last name, like Asuma does.

It is very likely the Sandaime had children before Asuma. He was 41 when Asuma was born, so he had plenty of time ^^

6. juUnior

ehh its probably another son of Sarutobi Hokage, thats all. It was not intorduced, thats why so confused about father and mother Konohamaru hyhy ^^

7. Sesu

I think Konohamaru is probably the son of one of Sarutobi's daughters. Unless he didn't have daughters. In which case, nevermind.

8. Glittercunt

9. Viciousness

why not daughter? That might explain why konohamaru's father isnt a great and famous nin like his grandfather and uncle. Or theres always the AL theory.
    But Im sure there wouldve been more of a deal about ALs subordinate killing his brother

10. Glittercunt

^ maybe but I didnt hear anything of Sarutobi having a daughter or daughters. it is possible.