1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Konohamaru

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Frozen222, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Frozen222

Does anyone think that this kid being apart of the Naruto series has any significance to the story? I mean, really? Unless the creator of Naruto makes Konohamaru kill Orochimaru for killing Sarutobi, I can see his point in the story. Or he might become Hokage one day instead of Naruto. Someone tell me why I have to see this little kid on the anime so much rather than in the manga?

Tags:
  2. Weizen_Bier

filler XD

konohamaru sucks and everyone knows that, but kishi thinks he's ultra sweet or something, so he is great filler material... :/ (read it in some comments i think)

3. TDM

Konohamaru killing Oro would be cool, but it would only happen in a filler.

4. Zorokiller

everytime konohamaru and those two irritating idiots he hang's out with appear I feel something terrible stupid and boring coming up...man I hate those three together...and that jump festa special with that flower stuff...omg...

5. stillrmattow

Hate them, until he shows his worth in the show he is trash to me

6. bobo

He has improved greatly after the timeskip. Probably as strong as Sasori.

7. TDM

Well obviously....

8. Twizted

He is a filler character, but I can imagine that he will be used later on as a bridge to the begining and Sandaime. I can picture Naruto becoming Hokage and having flashbacks and conversations with Konohamaru about the old days...that would be later of course. As for now, he's annoying and useless...

9. Toffeeman

He's there to compliment Naruto as a comic relief character. He's also there to "challenge" Naruto to the title of Hokage I guess..

10. iaido

Anime = Filler

As far as Konohamaru goes, I actually like him. Kishimoto can do great things to this character.

11. The Mist

I think most of the people loved Naruto from the first few episodes because of Konohamaru. I'm thinking, if he wasn't here some people would have not continued to watch Naruto, i'm exaggerating of course. Konohamaru is not a useless character in Naruto, I think he is there for the younger youth audience in the age group of 6 to 10. I'm sure you got a laugh, or smiled at the scenes with Konohamaru..so don't just go bashing on a funny character:xp

12. AssFace

Konohamaru is Naruto's future rival for the Hokage seat.

13. Tenten's missing lastname

he's a cute kid and gives Naruto a mature air compared to Konohamaru XD

14. Axass

Spoiler: Mild manga spoilers
    Konohamaru will be Sakura all over again, when he'll become cool (because he will, he has the freakin' blood of Sandaime in his veins), everyone will jump on the bandwagon saying "oh, Konohamaru's jutsu are so cool! He's so strong!".

15. Ninja_dude

Dudes!!! Don't flame konohamaru, he is so cool that it doesn't exist on the worldmap (swedish expression). didn't you see his camouflage skills in the second episode, they were really cool. well you have to give him cred for his awesome posing skills, those skills rival even Gai's

16. ShounenSuki

I kinda like Konohamaru, so I hope he'll have some importnace besides being comic relief. However, being comic relief is also very important to a story ^^

17. SpiritedLoser

He's an annoying little brat at the moment. But true he has Hokage blood in him and he will probably gain some amazing jutsu's and pwn XD

18. meekozy

Konohamaru rox da sox. Ehem. Let me settle my case.

Shodaime>Nidaime>Sandaime(Student of Hokage)>Yondaime(Student of the student of Sandaime)>Godaime(Student of Sandaime and Grandchild of Shodaime)>?

The possible Rokudaimes are, Kakashi(student of yondaime), Sakura(Student of the Godaime), Sasuke(Student of the student of Sandaime), Naruto(Son of Yondaime(?) Student of the student of Sandaime)

But to me, the most possible Rokudaime will be Konohamaru(Grandson of Sandaime)

But I also think that Konohamaru would not be the 6th Hokage but the 8th instead because as we see, the grandchild of hokage(Tsunade) Became Hokage with a 5 generation gap.

Hope I explained myself, Konohamaru is a possible hokage

19. DarkSwarden

Well Konohamaru is a little shit kid but still hes a kid..

Omg watching card captors with swedish subtitles omfg it sux with swe subtitles lol

20. Zenko Hazumi

I'm a manga reader, so I guess I miss all the annoying Konohamaru bits! :wink Anyway, I don't think Konohamaru will become Kokage because Naruto WILL become hokage before him and rule for such a long time that Konohamaru'll be too old to take over by the time Naruto's done! :smile-big

21. Vicious ♥

konohamaru rocks, it would be super cool if Naruto became like Hokage and Konohamur was his sub-ordinate:cool

22. TDM

You mean advisor or something?

23. leebermeister

I see konohamaru becoming extremely powerful and a special Journin rather quickly. He will probably be Hokage Naruto's confidant.

24. Rangamaru

If there is a series after naruto, a follow-up, he will definitely be a main character. I mean, he may be annoying; however, I bet he's a genius. He was raised being trained by an elite tutor and he was the grandson of the strongest hokage ever. And, I bet he has ownership of all of his grandfathers scrolls--eventually he'll probably surpass Naruto and Susuke.

25. 9TalesOfDestruction

I think he's hilarious

Konohamaru is there becuase he is, I think he's a good character. Added more humor towards the beging...and he is also the 3rds grandson, so he will be a great shinobo later on. Probably challenge naruto for the top spot

26. Neon

Konohamaru is the second best male in naruto after Kiba!
    and definitely does not deserve to be drowned in a sink!

27. pet622

Some reason he reminds me of a younger version of Naruto

28. Zorokiller

he doesn't appear at all in the manga?:amazed (sorry I started reading manga aftertime-skip)

29. Frozen222

You know what I think? I think that Kishi will make him Hokage of Konoha because he pretty muched named the kid AFTER the village. "Konoha"maru.

30. gunk

konohamaru made some weird friends. udon and sex appeal girl? their little intro they made really gets to me

Spoiler: manga spoiler
    as a genin team they seem really weak.