1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kurenai vs. Tsunade(during the Kabuto fight)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Insipidipity, Oct 7, 2006.

Who'd win

1. Kurenai

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Tsunade

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  3. draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

For whatever reasons you believe Tsunade wasn't performing her best during that fight(whether it was because she was rusty, psychologically scarred, blood phobia, tired, or angry), could that form of Tsunade defeat Kurenai? Note, this is Tsunade before she got over the blood issue, before she lifted the dagger, summoned Katsuyu and used Genesis Rebirth.

Tags:
  2. KenshinBlade combo master of Soul Calibur

if kurenai successed her genjutsu then only one skratch will be enough.Tsunade didnt even raise her head when kabuto disabled badly.Naruto was the one who rescued.fight with kurenai there will be no one around.

3. Maramusa >9000

Depends:

If the fight is about smexxiness, Kurenai wins, end of discussion :p
    If it is raw force though, I think Tsunade wins. It can't be that hard for a sannin to escape from some genjutsu

4. laughingman Member

I doubt a genjutsu like Tree Bind Death would do anything. But if Kurenai can do that finger jutsu that Itachi did to Naruto, she could win. That genjutsu seems to pull out a person's worst nightmares, even if the caster doesn't know what the person fears. With Tsunade in the screwed up mindset, it could do her in.

5. tsunade1095 Medical Nin

Well it depends I guess. With tree bind death, I don't think Kurenai could win. But then again Tsunade was kinda freaked out at that time. Still, as long as she doesn't see any blood, she should be fine.

6. _Amaterasu_ Jet Black Flame

I think that Tsunade will pull this one off because I dont think that Kurenai can deal with the reflex jutsu she used on Kabuto before she lands a couple of fight-ending punches against her.

Then again...

Kurenai will use that tree bind jutsu, considering its the only one I have seen her perform, but I wonder if Tsunade can break out of that. I dont think you can use "Kai" on a genjutsu that high, but cant imagine that being able to take her out.

I guess I dont know yet.. heh.

Also, I have a question. If the fight is before she summons Katsuyu, does that mean she cant summon her in this fight?

7. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Nope, she can't. Nor can she use Creation Rebirth. Basically this is the pissed off Tsunade who was all about the smashie smashie and nerve attack.

8. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Tsunade wins. There is an incredible difference in ability and experience. A difference that Kurenai's genjutsu can't make up for.

9. kaizuki Ping Pong

I think Tsunade would fall for Kurenai's genjutsu. And if she did, she would lose the fight.