1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Kyo vs Hiko Seijūrō

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Id, Dec 16, 2005.

Kyo or Hiko

1. Kyo FTW for 3 reasons..........

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. Hiko FTW he is the true master of masters...........

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. Id The Demon of Elru

Onime-no-Kyō in his true body vs Hiko Seijūrō XIII.

Can Demon Eyes overpower the arogant Teacher?

Tags:
  2. Quoll loungin'

I'm givin it to Hiko. Speed advantage being the main reason. Kyo is fast but not "God-like". Also Hiko seems to have giant level strength.

3. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

That guy who was attacking Shinta @ Kenshin that Hiko dealt with?

Something like that.

4. Scorpio3.14 mmmmm....pi

Kyo by so much it wouldnt even be funny.

5. Quoll loungin'

Please elaborate.

6. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Actually there is no way to compare them in Kyo's current stats, Kyo is far stronger and even faster than Hiko, the guy was at god-speed level from the first chapters, remember when one of his enemies used a similar technique to that similar to Kenshin's god-speed attack and still Kyo with a long sword defeated him, that was Kyo in Kyoshiro's sick body and not his original body. Kyo was able to blitzspeed someone the eyes couldn't follow with his 80% speed (Biakara) sorry guys but Kyo takes this

with his new technique Gold Wind he is superior...

7. Freija Treasures

actually Kyo is prob about 100 times faster than Hiko(manga counting) if not more, im not joking, and stronger, Kyo's Kenki can destroy things, and his rage can kill people when he looks at then, not to talk about his power, speed, techniques etc.

chapter 6 vol 2, Kyo defeats a god level Battoujutsu called Hienken, vol 5(i think its vol 5) Kyo cuts down about 10 bullets that comes from around him(they surrounded him) and cuts his enemy down at the blink of an eye, later on in vol 6 or 7, he fights Bikara, who's main weapon is his inhuman speed, this speed is so fast Kyo can't see it at first, Kyo was godspeed, then this guy is about 10-20 times as fast and he was at 50% of his speed, Kyo gets beat around alittle, activate the crimson cross, and defeats his 100% speed by far, later on he trains with muramasa, and later than that he gets Shin red Eyes. no one from Kenshin universe would stand a chance, same with Naruto, Bleach(counting he could see and hit)

and most other series as i know now, the only possible enemies is HxH and DBZ(i never read DBZ manga, but i read aloooot about it in the forums, and about it's overpower) there are more names on my mind, but im too lazy to write em out

8. Tokito Taishirou

Battle starts: 0.1s later Hiko is cut into pieces
    Mibu's are gods even the weakest Mibu would be more than a match for Hiko.

9. Freija Treasures

nah, the foot soldiers wouldn't make up too much fuzz, thats an exxaguration

10. Quoll loungin'

Good arguement UI. Kyo never seemed that fast in the anime. Would rep if it was working.

11. Lucifer Banned

no, 0mime n0 Ky0 pwned Hiko in sec.. Ky0 would easily win.

SDK universe > RK universe

12. Freija Treasures

ouch *strong pain in the chest* you must've been scarred for life watching the anime T_T i know i was, i suggest you read the manga mate ;D no creepy monsters, a good plot(the manga and anime is like water and fire(lol Shinrei and Hotaru -_-'')) well as for why the long explenation, i thought i might aswell explain it so people who don't read the manga understand the "overpower" in SDK to a certain extent, that was a very shallow explenation also.

(don't correct any grammar mistakes if i did any, i recently woke up -_-'')

13. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Strenghtwise i give it to Hiko, i have atleast not seen much strenght from Kyo. Speedwise Kyo by far.

14. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

Hiko has to wear a mantle that limits his power.

And he has NEVER had to try against any opponent. Hiko is god, plain and simple.

15. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

and when he throw the mantle he was defeated by Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki and thats before Kenshin even master that technique. I am sorry buddy but Kyo is waaaaaaaaay above this level.

Kyo was able to hit Nobunaga with a punch on the face sending him flying a fare distance knocking rocks. with only one punch

16. Freija Treasures

lol, if i say it like this then, Kyo was about 10 times faster than kenshin in vol 7 and the current upcoming vol is 35, and He had 100s of powerups along the way, Hiko wouldn't be able to stand a second, Kyo would kill him within that second.And the punch on Nobunaga, Nobunaga was knocked maybe 20-50 m back i think, if i remember right,

17. Id The Demon of Elru

I will agree that In Samurai Deeper Kyo, their attacks are more over the top.

But In terms of power and Speed there is no way we can determine who is stronger.

In terms of raw physical strength Hiko with all his weight took a swing from a giant. That alone speaks for its self.

In terms of speed its good like, none of the series ever explain how fast their speed are but we do know that the human eye cant keep up with it. But lets not for get that Hiten Mitsurug revolves around Hiko making attacks, defenses, and counter attacks based on the emotions/expressions on his opponent, this means he can read his body movements based the emotions/expressions as long they have a fighting arura and Kyo deff has emotions and fighting arura.

And finnaly Lets not bring up that If Kyo looks at you, you die. That?s kinda silly It was just place their to make Kyo look more uber. In the kenshins series Shin no Ippo, where he immobilizes people with a glance, its similar and can be overcome as well.

In a strait up Sword Fight, were it comes down to the skill to use the sword I truly believe Hiko would win in the end. 6/10

And If everything applies from the manga from Kyo including the Special Sword Techniques In the end Kyo would win but its wont be easy. 7/10

Oh before I forget, I decided to place Kyo in his true body so the time limit wont affect the fight.

With Kyoshiro and the time limit I still give the match to Kyo thou 6/10

That?s just my personal opinion. Anyone agree or disagree (for some reason Saga, and Uchia come to mind?.)

18. Freija Treasures

well i for one disagree like you prob thought, Mizuchi would do the work alone, really, and it is explained actually, they say Mitsurugi Ryuu is godlike, and in as i said vol 2 Kyo was godlike speed, then and etc, why mizuchi would do the work alone is simple, Hiko don't have a guard like they do in SDK, his Kenki isn't strong enough to withstand the blow (it isn't he needs to have enough kenki to actually stop a person from moving, this is a guess but people below that didn't even have a chance against Kyo's imperfect mizuchi either) mizuchi is plain wind so Hiko won't be able to stop it, as for the strength in hands, i think Kyo is over it, he faught Bontenmaru who rips people apart with his hands, hit body parts off a person with a wooden sword etc and Kyo knocked him back. there you have it, nonstop explanation by UI enjoy ~~

19. Id The Demon of Elru

Ok duely noted ^__^

I still think that God like speed plus the ability to tell counter attack before your opponent based on emotion is extremely cheap, And Kyo could fall vitcum to it.

But hey don?t look at me I didn?t make up these abilities and Im not exaggerating either.

My view has changed I give it to

Hiko 7/10 now until proven with out a doubt Kyo can counter cheap ass Hiten Mitsurug

20. Freija Treasures

Hiten mitsu is cool and all, and i love hiko (NO NOT GAY LOVE) but Kyo is too strong, and think like this, hiko knows its coming but his body can't react >,> for example, Muramasa could read your thoughts in SDK, and even that someone could defeat him(Shihoudo(Yes Kyo said she was strongest in Taishirou, and Aka no Ou)) and Kyo's most recent attack he used on Kyoshiro (Golden Wind) could take down Aka no Ou as explained by Sakuya.

21. Tokito Taishirou

Strenght:
    Mibu's destroy buildings without any effort.

Aka no Ou destroyed a building with just his willpower and he just looked a bit serious.

No way Hiko would be able to hold against Kyo's strenght.

Speed:
    Volume 4: Kyo, Benitora and Yuki dodging bullet with ease thats before any power up. In Rk noone ever doged 1 single bullet....
    Hishigi one of the Taishiros moves his sword with the speed of light and still can't hit Kyo with his true red eyes on .
    *But but Hiko got a mantle with weights* Still nothing compared to what a SDK chara wears:

So 0.1s after the fight started Hiko is cut into little peaces. Mibu's are gods Hiko is just a strong human.

22. Id The Demon of Elru

Uchiha_Itachi_ and Tokito

you have proven with out a doubt that Kyo is stronger in just about every sense.

Kyo 9/10

Good job you get rep.

23. Freija Treasures

Tokito, where do you find those awesome colorings T_T i love em.

24. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

dude, just becuase he can se the move coming doesnt mean he can bloc th damn thing...its like Sasuke and his Sharingan...just because he can se the movement coming doesnt mean a damn thing if he cannot keep up...Kyo(even Anime) >>>Hiko.EDIT: My bad, didnt notice how someone had lredy proven Hiko the victor

25. Freija Treasures

well in anime Kyo was fast, he ripped himself loose from iron web and blocked a bullet in almost point blanc range

26. Id The Demon of Elru

Yeah im emvious as well where did you get them.

I tried to rep you but its not working for now.

27. Tokito Taishirou

Thx ^^ I love RK but SDK_charas are just overpowerd :p
    I found them on a french fansites was really hard cause my french is a bit rusty *kof kof*
    They colored some within the french scanlation

28. Freija Treasures

SDKpowaaa ?

as for the topic, i think its proved, SDK > RK

29. Id The Demon of Elru

Despite the poll Kyo>Hiko

30. Freija Treasures

well SDK and RK does include Kyo > Hiko or am i wrong ?